What's new

Amazing Cricket - Aus vs India

A hammering blow today. Was expected - got to get rid of the coach. Laxman - time to hang your boots up. Loved the way you have batted against the Aussies in the past but - Ian Chappell said he could "see the fear in his eyes" yesterday. Dravid is no longer "the wall". These guys have continued to offer no resistance. The bowling attack is based on Zaheer Khan - its too much to put all the pressure on him. Duncan joker fletcher should be sacked. He couldnt inspire anyone in a month of sundays. You want a manager who has played test cricket so understands the pressures. You want someone to be passionate - someone to have the balls to stand up to players not performing. My personal choice - Ganguly - may be not everyones favorite but id have him

Exactly my thought. yesterday i just told my friends that Gangualy would be a great coach material.

Exactly my thought. yesterday i just told my friends that Gangualy would be a great coach material.

Just remember how passionate he was at lords in that 1 day match when they beat England - when he took his shirt off ahd hurled it round his head. Now think how passionate Fletcher is with his 3 chins and four computers. He is rubbish - the team then reflect the way he is.

Just remember how passionate he was at lords in that 1 day match when they beat England - when he took his shirt off ahd hurled it round his head. Now think how passionate Fletcher is with his 3 chins and four computers. He is rubbish - the team then reflect the way he is.

Juniors have lots of respect for him and seniors adore him. He will be balancing force. Apart from that he is too good in mind games.And with him as a coach we could prove that our great players can be great coaches if given an opportunity than Aussies or British coaches.

Juniors have lots of respect for him and seniors adore him. He will be balancing force. Apart from that he is too good in mind games.And with him as a coach we could prove that our great players can be great coaches if given an opportunity than Aussies or British coaches.

I think its really important to have a coach the players respect and trust - he has even played with some of them and has passion. He is respected internationally too. Dhoni is without doubt a class act but one has to question his desire. If he doesnt want to give 110% then maybe a change of captaincy too.

I think its really important to have a coach the players respect and trust - he has even played with some of them and has passion. He is respected internationally too. Dhoni is without doubt a class act but one has to question his desire. If he doesnt want to give 110% then maybe a change of captaincy too.

neither coach nor players... too much cricket is taking a toll...

BCCI is mad about money...getting sick of this game..

Angrej khel gaye hum pagalon ki tarah pil pare iss par...

Very Bad performance of India. Can't believe only 2.5 days and match is over. Bangladesh played better than India, Bangladesh gave Pakistan fight around 4 to 5 days. At least they were getting 250 and 350 runs. Where are Laxman, Sehwag, Ghambir??? India Batting proved as Sand. Very Bad technique in foreign tours. This is not good for cricket and Joke for millions of cricket fans. At-least give some fight but don't play with spectators. They were standing on Wicket like Bhagwan. No initial movement. No technique. No singles and doubles.

Check who has the better win/loss ratio in WI/NZ/ENG/SAF/AUS since 1989(year when Sachin debuted).

:lol:

Sir Ji,
Do I need to remind you that, "DRAW" is also a major chunk of the outcomes of the test cricket.

How about calculating the "percent of matches lost" based on the data you have chosen? :azn:
(For India: 0.43% and for Pakistan: 0.50%). :no:

I always appreciate your team's fighting spirit during Imran khan, Wasim Akram era, which is lacking in Indian team's recent overseas tours even though the same was class apart during previous Australian and England tours. However I want to remind you that D!ck measuring contests to score cheap shots can backfire sometimes. :agree:

p.s: "Statistics are no substitute for judgment." - Henry Clay. :D

Sir Ji,
Do I need to remind you that, "DRAW" is also a major chunk of the outcomes of the test cricket

Yes I know. Apparently Indian team doesn't know that. :lol:

How about calculating the "percent of matches lost" based on the data you have chosen?
(For India: 0.43% and for Pakistan: 0.50%).

So you have a slightly better(negligibly better) percentage than us. BUT why not check the "percentage of matches won" if this is the case from the same statistics. :azn:

(For Pakistan 28.98, For India 12.65). The difference is clear I guess. :)

However I want to remind you that D!ck measuring contests to score cheap shots can backfire sometimes.

No contest dear. I was just answering a troll from your country. And it didn't backfire either. :)

Did the Indians visit the aussie beaches???

hope we keep the flow in england the series is decided who will india face next

409040_276293092429765_100001472294316_763405_374012606_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom