What's new

Amazing Cricket - Aus vs India

It seems they have reconciled themselves with a loss.

They are not at all trying to take wickets since the field setting is very defensive.
They should attack the stumps and pitch it up while having at least 3 slips to give the bowlers a real chance.
It is a test match, you cannot defend against Australia like this.

what a chitrol of india by ponting and clark

deserve respect

india r gunna go down by tomorrow afternoon...

be good to see tendulkar get 100 though

so who else thinks india is match fixing.. again? their fielding is atrocious... no one can be that bad

india r gunna go down by tomorrow afternoon...

be good to see tendulkar get 100 though

so who else thinks india is match fixing.. again? their fielding is atrocious... no one can be that bad

I think there just playing crap umm when did India matchfix:S?

2/31 Dravid out for 1 run.

there has been scandals in the past.. not as much as pakistanis though

wasnt there a lot of speculation about match fixing between india and pakistan? lol

it prob not fixed at all.. was a joke... but anyway i dont know how they can go from being such a great batting side, to a crap one.. there is not even ups n down they are consistantly bad.. and their fielding is that of under 14s

wasnt there a lot of speculation about match fixing between india and pakistan? lol

it prob not fixed at all.. was a joke... but anyway i dont know how they can go from being such a great batting side, to a crap one.. there is not even ups n down they are consistantly bad.. and their fielding is that of under 14s

Well thats what a lot of people are shocked at how can they go from so good to probably 2 white washes.It could be that they achieved what they wanted and then had a drop off from enthusiasm.

Kinda like Brisbane Roar after they got the australian record for most unbeaten games they lost 5 games straight after.

Jokes like that arnt taken lightly around here:P

this is game over there is no way they can beat that 604 untill they get their game straight i say its going to be an innings win

well true.. its like they just dont care right now... i think they put in good effort in first innings of the first test.. then once australia had their seconds innings.. the indians just collapsed and never got anywhere after that

lol dravid the so called wall again gets bowled , its 9 time out of 11 innings that he got bowled...and sehwag once again proving to be just a sub-continent tiger lol........ ponting and clarke were just toying with indian bowling attack...both made double hundreds

its bye bye time for india

every team is involved in match fixing to some extent , its a different story though that Pakistan has been always put under lime light and is always a targeted team.... no incident has been hyped as much as the ones in which Pakistani players are involved .... the most number of fixings take place in india and all high ranked bookies belong from india ....but as BCCI has much control over ICC and influence on other cricket boards as a result nothing comes out of it ...

India lost to bangladesh in 2007 world cup and were thrown out of the tournament instead of having the strongest batting line-up comprising of gangualy, sehwag, tendulkar, youvraj, dravid etc but no one asked any question but if same is done by Pakistani team every one raises questions, Ireland chased down more than 300 score of england team and won against them in recent world cup ...not even a single person put a question mark on the match...how the heck such weak batting line up can chase more than 300 runs on a pitch that had something for the bowlers ...specially in the light of those bowlers who are a regular part of england test team and is ranked as number 1 test team

Don't make me to go in the past regarding the incidents of gibbs, boje, symonds etc .....

An upset doesnt mean its a match fix....And Pakistan isnt targeted for example look at the guy who got done in England for match fixing in the 20/20 comp i think it was that was big news.

And even outside match fixing i no that australian cricketers who are in controversies make massive news over here and all sorts of criticism and then lets not even talk about Indian Media and Australian cricketers lol.

So no there is no Pakistan bias.

Ive never heard of Symonds being a match fixer , Gibbs did , Mark Waugh did also and they all got slammed for it.

Back
Top Bottom