What's new

Amazing Cricket - Aus vs India

An upset doesnt mean its a match fix....And Pakistan isnt targeted for example look at the guy who got done in England for match fixing in the 20/20 comp i think it was that was big news.

And even outside match fixing i no that australian cricketers who are in controversies make massive news over here and all sorts of criticism and then lets not even talk about Indian Media and Australian cricketers lol.

So no there is no Pakistan bias.

Ive never heard of Symonds being a match fixer , Gibbs did , Mark Waugh did also and they all got slammed for it.

And thats what i mean, an upset doesnot mean a match fixing but why people get wrong footed when Pakistan team is involved in some kinda upset? why then people dont understand that its a part of the game , when aus can loose a 50 over game from a newly coming to the scene zimbabwe team , when aus can loose t20 from a much weaker team like zimbabwe , when bangladesh in aus can chase down a decent total against a v good bowling attack, when ireland can chase down 300 against england , when india can loose to bangladesh then whats wrong with Pakistan team? can't there be upsets with Pakistan team ?

why there is always a bad vibe after we loose to a weaker side?

Secondly forget about english criers they will cry whenever they loose to a team they will envelop them with controversies and all kinda conspiracy theories , they did it to many asian players , whether it be with respect to match fixing or anyother controversy like bowling action... they did it to shoaib akhar because he was a threat to them , he bowled fast at their tows and they started crying about his bowling action, they did it to shoaib malik, murali and many others now doing to saeed ajmal .... england has become a symbol of controversies for cricket playing nations

I agree that many of our players have been involved in match fixing but it doesnot mean that every match we loose is because of match fixing

India after winning WC was white washed in england, can you imagine a world champion to not even win a single game be it a test match,odi or t20 during that tour but all guns went cold ..... then on this tour a batting hyped for its class and strength was not able to score even 200 runs in most innings .but again no response...i bet you on that if Pakistan have been in place of india all guns would have been blazing towards us

On a flat track that resembles to sub-continent pitches , india is again in trouble

This is probably one of the best if not the best track that india could have got away from home , referred as a road by tom moody this track offers nothing for the seamers but still india managed to loose 5 wickets on 111 runs, india should thank to kohli and saha for putting up an effort to build 114 runs partnership to give some stability to indian total but just before tea saha got bowled by haris ,adding more to the misery of already crippled indian team

272 all out , pretty ordinary effort from india on a flat track , anyways aus lost 3 quick wickets too they were 44-3 before the day ended , had india scored 150 runs more who knows it may would have taken a turn around

I wonder why no indian cricket supporters are here on this thread....this series was so much anticipated and talked about...infact there was a vibe of rage for indian fans before this series .......so much media hype was involved in it

272 all out , pretty ordinary effort from india on a flat track , anyways aus lost 3 quick wickets too they were 44-3 before the day ended , had india scored 150 runs more who knows it may would have taken a turn around

I wonder why no indian cricket supporters are here on this thread....this series was so much anticipated and talked about...infact there was a vibe of rage for indian fans before this series .......so much media hype was involved in it

i cant understand what has gone wrong with our test team:undecided:.it is the same team which was winning away games 1 year ago.india won series in england and drew against south africa and australia.the odi team is fairly strong and can win anywhere.but in tests it is being grassed badly.wish the team will win the tri-series:).

i cant understand what has gone wrong with our test team:undecided:.it is the same team which was winning away games 1 year ago.india won series in england and drew against south africa and australia.the odi team is fairly strong and can win anywhere.but in tests it is being grassed badly.wish the team will win the tri-series:).

No offence but the same strong team was also white washed in england in odi as well as t20 series after winning the world cup...you guys play ipl and icl and its home grown for you so with that respect your team should really have mastered that version but was lost miserably same goes for odi ......

To be really honest according to me the age is getting better of your many players who have been the back-bone of your team for so long in the lights of dravid,laxman and tendulkar ...these guys should seriously think about retirement and should give younger ones the chance to prove their worth, playing cricket just for the sake of playing it or for personal records like in case with sachin will not do any good to indian team , they have faltered on pretty flat decks even after having tons of runs at their back

You take these three and when you see other players to me dhoni and sehwag really doesnot have the technique to survive for long on aus pitches which was evident from the fact that the 57 made by dhoni in 2nd test match was his highest ever score against aus in aus .... so by this you take 5 out and then see who is left? does your board wants the bowlers to make centuries?

really need to think before indian team gets white washed in SA when they tour

407170_330868773619731_562545234_n.jpg

See how we can defeat Australia,,,,:D:lol::rofl::victory:

Congratulations india on your yet another whitewash!!! just the difference was you were on receiving end

Congratulations india on your yet another whitewash!!! just the difference was you were on receiving end

few months ago when team india used to lose in tests,i used to get saddened.but now its hardly woeful cuz its become a habit of our team now.and we were on the receiving end in england as well.no difference!!!and regarding your previous post,india didn,t do poorly in odis in england.we were making big runs but didn,t have the bowlers to restrict english batsmen.I am pretty confident india will be a completely different side in the odis with the likes of raina,jadeja and irfan coming in.

Lol, I am an Indian but I was called 'firangi' just because I had admiration for Australia. LOL, suck it Indian cricket team... get lots of Jhandu Balm, because the party is not over yet, more butt spanking to come in T20 and ODIS.........LOL, well done Ponting and Clarke are true champions and inspiration!!!!! Today's cricketers are too much focused on money, media, and their wife’s. idioits prefer sightseeing than focus on the match.

Why is it that the body language of the Indian team looks so introvert on foreign series ? No doubt that these players are one of the finest players the game of cricket has ever seen... but then what happened? There is a need to blame individual players for this shameful defeat, Team management, & role of team coach's. they all looking very negative. A classic case study where ... lack of planning, motivation & team strategy has prevailed over the experience of players. This team simply lacked killer instinct!! The cricket board should do a very deep analysis and brain storm the reasons of defeat on these last series and take steps to improve, if the game of cricket is to be lifted , otherwise it is going to the same case of the indian hockey team

Lessons for India to consider: 1. Talent and skills do not count when faced with premeditated and relentless sledging and colonising mentalities; 2. All Indian team members need to have a high level of self-belief, self-awareness, and training to deal assertively with sledging and bullying; 3. Incorporating mikes on bowlers and batsmen will be a way forward for sledging and bullying to be dealt with at the ICC level to ensure that the ethics of the game is upheld and talent and skills respected and honoured; 4. Ongoing reality check by having our cricketers to be in top-form prior to any test; 5. Perhaps have a second strong cricket team for the Indian cricket team to play against prior to leaving India to ensure sustainability of talent and skill when faced with ignorant, brutish and bullish attitude overseas. Best wishes to team India

FACT: Australia only has 22 million people, and yet they are the champions at many sports. The reason is the fighting spirit of the Australian national character that has been forged through a couple of hundred years of history. People who don't understand this think that sports is a matter of training, technique and selection. No, it is something in the heart and character of the soul of a nation. I speak as an indian who has migrated to Australia. I can vouch that I've been at the receiving end of some racisim. BUT racism is not that characteristic of the nation. It is there, but it is not the prevalent characteristic. I would say, as an indian , that the main characteristic of Australia is egalitarianism, and treating everyone as an equal. If I speak to a street sweeper in Australia, I speak to an equal. This is the greatest thing about Australia, and it makes us a strong nation. And it is that strength that comes through when we play sport. You can pump as much money as you want into Indian sport, but if no one has a leadership vision for strengthening the soul of the nation, it will not breed champions. By the way, when I refer to strength, I do not refer to nastiness that we see in people like Kohli, fingering the crowd and swearing :angry:. That is the sort of strength that is not controlled. That sort of uncontrolled strength can be exploited by an opponent that is in control of themselves. In fact, when I see TV footage of Kohli, he seems to be an angry brooding young man. Let's see how that personality emerges in his cricket career. Does he have the character to forge a career of 50-80 Tests?

the warmest of congratulations to the Australia Cricket Team. :smitten:

Congrats Aussies!! You rock!! You have my support in coming T20 and ODI series.. I want this Indian Team to be thrashed like hell.. Go kill them!!

few months ago when team india used to lose in tests,i used to get saddened.but now its hardly woeful cuz its become a habit of our team now.and we were on the receiving end in england as well.no difference!!!and regarding your previous post,india didn,t do poorly in odis in england.we were making big runs but didn,t have the bowlers to restrict english batsmen.I am pretty confident india will be a completely different side in the odis with the likes of raina,jadeja and irfan coming in.

A team can not be complete without a good bowling attack , specially in longer version of games ......... what your board is doing is not investing on developing fast bowlers rather spending millions on some wasteful leagues, as a result indian fast bowlers are just a sign of mockery (no offence) in front of real strong built fast bowlers,,, Inidan team also call them fast bowlers who ball around 120kphs , irfan is an example...bowlers with this kinda pace are called part timers lol in many cricket playing nations ...trott is a part timer but he can ball at same pace like irfan

Pace do matters specially on fast , bouncy tracks you get in eng,au and SA

Why don't You Gave same opinion when Pakistan was defeated by ireland?

Hmm maybe becuz i never gave an opinion on it? infact i didnt even no Ireland defeated Pakistan?

Upsets happen all the time in fact upsets are far far far less frequent in cricket then other sports.

Not everything is a lie or a conspiracy-.-

Back
Top Bottom