What's new

Amazing Cricket - Aus vs India

has pakistan ever won a series in aus , atleast we play clean and fair cricket ,

Check who has the better win/loss ratio in WI/NZ/ENG/SAF/AUS since 1989(year when Sachin debuted).

:lol:

like pakistani players we don't fix match's

But still you lose and that too very convincingly. Good attempt to troll though. :)

Pakistan lost to India in the world cup semis . no need to get frustrated about it. accept it and try to improve yourself. We will soon be playing each other again hopefully . We will see how we do then . Rest all comparisons are useless.

haha the only one world champions in the history of cricket that are just Pakistan oriented and not world oriented ....then you should be called sub-continent champions

A hammering blow today. Was expected - got to get rid of the coach. Laxman - time to hang your boots up. Loved the way you have batted against the Aussies in the past but - Ian Chappell said he could "see the fear in his eyes" yesterday. Dravid is no longer "the wall". These guys have continued to offer no resistance. The bowling attack is based on Zaheer Khan - its too much to put all the pressure on him. Duncan joker fletcher should be sacked. He couldnt inspire anyone in a month of sundays. You want a manager who has played test cricket so understands the pressures. You want someone to be passionate - someone to have the balls to stand up to players not performing. My personal choice - Ganguly - may be not everyones favorite but id have him

haha the only one world champions in the history of cricket that are just Pakistan oriented and not world oriented ....then you should be called sub-continent champions

you are not making any sense . you lost the world cup semis to india.We beat sri lanka and aussies as well to win it and we are the world one day international champs . deal with it . It has been more than 8 months now. move on.

If you want to criticise indian's test performance recently then i agree with you .

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

A hammering blow today. Was expected - got to get rid of the coach. Laxman - time to hang your boots up. Loved the way you have batted against the Aussies in the past but - Ian Chappell said he could "see the fear in his eyes" yesterday. Dravid is no longer "the wall". These guys have continued to offer no resistance. The bowling attack is based on Zaheer Khan - its too much to put all the pressure on him. Duncan joker fletcher should be sacked. He couldnt inspire anyone in a month of sundays. You want a manager who has played test cricket so understands the pressures. You want someone to be passionate - someone to have the balls to stand up to players not performing. My personal choice - Ganguly - may be not everyones favorite but id have him

how much of a difference can the coach make when the boys themselves are not delivering.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Why cant we just focus on the beautiful game? Get rid of your ego and stick to India v Australia boys. I love the game and am seeing one of the biggest one sided series ive ever seen and im disappointed. Now for the next 2 days - no cricket coz the games over. I feel cheated because these guys should have done better

you are not making any sense . you lost the world cup semis to india . deal with it . It has been more than 8 months now. move on.

do you have a phobia or something this isnt a contest of who is greater ok stop trolling and talk about aus vs india match bcz if you would actually have the courtesy to scroll up thats the topic if people are criticizing take it as advice since so far its the truth that your batsmen have offered little resistance against them. talk about the match or open a new thread about who is greater. not just to indians but to everyone ok

you are not making any sense . you lost the world cup semis to india.We beat sri lanka and aussies as well to win it and we are the world one day international champs . deal with it . It has been more than 8 months now. move on.

If you want to criticise indian's test performance recently then i agree with you .

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

how much of a difference can the coach make when the boys themselves are not delivering.

Look at Fletchers record in Australia its disgraceful. He has no passion and hasnt played at the top level. Nick he is supposed to gel the team - a good team doesnt become crap overnight - its his job to inspire and guide the team. He is making basic errors which even me or you could point out

atleast they don't fix matchs , like pakistani players , and do you even remember how we humiliated your team in world cup semi final and t-20 final , your great pakistani team has not still won a single match against india in world cup , now that is a real shame man , it means out of those two world cups which you have won india would have reached final in any of those wordcups you would not have won them .

india was playing them too but they failed will you chill out i know you are pissed at your team take it out on them when they come back rather then start posting about pakistan even after all those charges we are playing and winning hopefully we will do good against england too

Look at Fletchers record in Australia its disgraceful. He has no passion and hasnt played at the top level. Nick he is supposed to gel the team - a good team doesnt become crap overnight - its his job to inspire and guide the team. He is making basic errors which even me or you could point out

hmmm , i get your point.

son , i told something called home advantage , the aussies have always been world champions , and play really well in home conditions , so does indian team in india , its really difficult to defeat indian team in india.

but it is really sad that you pakistanies can't relish this advantage , after terror attacks on sri lankan team , no cricket team would come to your nation , thus the result is your cricket board has gone bankrupt , and your players have to indulge in match fixing to run their houses and beg for an auction in IPL .

nice a d**k measuring contest where terrorism comes in you need to relax...

Pakistanis on this thread are taking out their frustration for their loss to India in the world cup semis and India going on to win the cup .They are enjoying India's loss to Australia in Australia because they know they lack the capability to defeat india themselves . As i said India and pak will play each other pretty soon hopefully and then we will see . Till then take a chill pill and don't let your frustration get the better of you .:cheers:
:lol: Pitty on that champ who can't play out of their country .... Even India ashamed the whole champion cricket Legacy..
You ashamed the cricket lover all around the world ... Everytime you bring Pakistan in your talks to filter your cricket blunders...
Just look at the comments of indian cricket fans on Indian cricket page of facebook...and just see the reality that whole world is bashing our Current ODI champ....

^^ , Mani , Areesh And saiyan0321 Dont waste yr time.Kute ki Dum ne Therah He Rehna 100 saal baad bhi. :rofl:

Funny thing is in IDF they didn't even make a thread for this test :O .Bcoz they cant face the reality.Let me Search the Sourav Ganguly comments video which he said after this test.

typical losers. or what we say barsati mendhak. baarish hui ki aa gaye tarr tarr karne. :rofl:

^^^ Losers who ? i am sure you are talkin about Indian Trolls and Indian Cricketers :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom