What's new

Amazing Cricket - Aus vs India

Indian batting raped again 161 all out for india on a pitch that seems to be good for batting

Its not just Indian batting ... Indian Bowling is also raped by just two Aussie openers with full speed... ...

this is embarassing for Indian cricket - either aussies are superhuman or the indian players are cheating their country - something simply doesnt add up - is warner better than ghambir serwag sachin vvs dravid?? just a no show. they look disheartened and lost interest

149-0 australia in just 20 overs as the day ends up ...indians would be thanking that the day ended otherwise it would have been lot bad

warner scores 100 in 80 balls... totally tore indian balling ...n not mention the super duper ishant sharma ....quite a overly hyped bowler just because he took ponting's wicket once lol

warner even made Mr shastri to say "warner you beauty" ...yes making someone who is known for his biased commentary most of the times is not an easy thing...

Hats off for warner ....indian bowlers will be having plasters on every where around their ***** and .....

oopsssy the world champions are fckued big time .....

someone please tell them that this is not india and they are not against WI where a sammy kinda bowler balls 10 overs and sehwag scores 200 runs .....

hoping for 200 for this little beauty warner ....m loving it!!!!!

Why pak and india players become fragile in Australia. Gorion ki koi chaal lagti hai:pop:

Well even though we lost all three test matches there were moments when we completely dominated the match. In fact we could have won the Sydney test if it wouldn't be the pathetic wicket keeping of Kamran Akmal. Aussies never dominated our bowling this manner as they have today. India is setting a new standard.

disgrace! performance

mate as a cricket fan this has been the biggest one sided flop ever. Their should be wholesale changes made in all departments starting at the top. I think you are looking like getting one or two demi gods. I would love to see sachin get a 100 to get to the milestone and then perhaps step down to set an example.bow down at the top and not be forced out.

Why pak and india players become fragile in Australia. Gorion ki koi chaal lagti hai:pop:

our batting fails their as always known to have fragility but they never dominated us in bowling ....last time we played we bowled them out for ~100 runs and won the test match by some 4 wickets

its not like india which has so hyped batting line up but still fail on batting track and then a disgrace for bowling like this

mate as a cricket fan this has been the biggest one sided flop ever. Their should be wholesale changes made in all departments starting at the top. I think you are looking like getting one or two demi gods. I would love to see sachin get a 100 to get to the milestone and then perhaps step down to set an example.bow down at the top and not be forced out.

I stopped watching lol it's gonna be another whitewash like in England

We need to bring in more youngsters rather than sticking with the same old guard of Dravid and co

I stopped watching lol it's gonna be another whitewash like in England

We need to bring in more youngsters rather than sticking with the same old guard of Dravid and co

its a shame because i dont want to remember these players as has beens - they have been great servants of the game and want them to bow out gracefully. I almost felt embarrassed for them when they walked off the pitch. I cant remember such a day where a team that was ranked number 1 a few months ago is being so badly hammered.

its a shame because i dont want to remember these players as has beens - they have been great servants of the game and want them to bow out gracefully. I almost felt embarrassed for them when they walked off the pitch. I cant remember such a day where a team that was ranked number 1 a few months ago is being so badly hammered.

They still be legends in the game dravid and tendulkar but we gotta look for the future now and try new youngsters if we wanna be a good test team again.

Back
Top Bottom