What's new

Amazing Cricket - Aus vs India

when will u bhartis retire the guy he's 37 goddam years old and tired

Sirji, This is not a new question; If somebody really want him to retire, then they have no other option but keeping silent profile and prey for it. :D

Whenever somebody poses that question publicly, historical trends suggest that, they themselves are making it difficult to get their desired result. :lol:

In 2007:
BBC SPORT | Cricket | Tendulkar faces calls to retire

In 2009
It would be nice if Sachin retires, quips Ponting - Indian Express

3rd Test,

India lost before the game.....body language is down.

Day 1:- India 73/4 (28.0 ov)
Sachin failed once agaion.......

I think Indian Team in on Picnic in Australia......Why they cant win out of their ground??

It is surprising that Indian Veterans can't bat on these Aussie pitches as they have got huge experience behind them. Are they accustomed to only flat pitches? What BCCI is been doing all these years on this bouncy pitch batting drawbacks? It is a absurd decision to omit a bowler like Ashwin, who is a wicket taking n economical bowler in the side. On what basis Vinay kumar has been selected in the team? does he has a pace and economy? any valueable contribution in international cricket?

It is surprising that Indian Veterans can't bat on these Aussie pitches as they have got huge experience behind them. Are they accustomed to only flat pitches? What BCCI is been doing all these years on this bouncy pitch batting drawbacks? It is a absurd decision to omit a bowler like Ashwin, who is a wicket taking n economical bowler in the side. On what basis Vinay kumar has been selected in the team? does he has a pace and economy? any valueable contribution in international cricket?

Its the fastest track in the world hence 4 pace bowlers is the logical choice - all out 161..

Why isn't James Pattinson playing in this Test match? I love his bowling man. He has got 25-30 wickets in only 3-4 test matches.

Why isn't James Pattinson playing in this Test match? I love his bowling man. He has got 25-30 wickets in only 3-4 test matches.

they are resting him!! Apparantly they feel they have won the series so they can afford to do this!

He is injured. Ryan harris is doing a good job though in his place.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

India 161 all out. :frown:

I am going to put some money on India. They are paying 17 dollars right now.

He is injured. Ryan harris is doing a good job though in his place.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

India 161 all out. :frown:

yaar - they just interviewed him! - he is ok - just resting

Back
Top Bottom