What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

There is not even a contract for serial production, yet alone factory. According to this;

100_gunluk_icraat_programi-43-jpg.490245

hopefully contract will be signed in next 100 days if they don't lie again o_O

The contract is not signed; will be signed in next 100 days according to "100 days action plan" announced today.

So, where is the tank?
A better question... Where is the factory?

This:
"Karasu münferit yatırım yerinde savunma sanayii tesislerine yönelik 222 hektar alan üzerinde üretim tesisleri temeli atılacak" (factory)
And this:
"250 adet ALTAY tankı üretimi için sözleşme imzalanacakALTAY motor ve güç aktarım sistemleri üretimi için sözleşme takvimi başlatılacak" (serial production)

Go together.

Source: https://www.dunya.com/gundem/erdogan-100-gunluk-eylem-planini-acikladi-haberi-424304

This:
"Karasu münferit yatırım yerinde savunma sanayii tesislerine yönelik 222 hektar alan üzerinde üretim tesisleri temeli atılacak" (factory)
And this:
"250 adet ALTAY tankı üretimi için sözleşme imzalanacakALTAY motor ve güç aktarım sistemleri üretimi için sözleşme takvimi başlatılacak" (serial production)

Go together.

Source: https://www.dunya.com/gundem/erdogan-100-gunluk-eylem-planini-acikladi-haberi-424304
Yes, i shared that "100 days action plan" above there.

Yes, i shared that "100 days action plan" above there.
It is already more than a month passed since the day BMC got the tender and now 3 more months given just to sign the contract... I mean, how difficult can it be to prepare/sign a contract for a project that started many years ago and have samples in hand already manufactered before?

It seems to me that they want to delay the project intentionally for some reason if not cancel..

It is already more than a month passed since the day BMC got the tender and now 3 more months given just to sign the contract... I mean, how difficult can it be to prepare/sign a contract for a project that started many years ago and have samples in hand already manufactered before?

It seems to me that they want to delay the project intentionally for some reason if not cancel..
I think they dont want to create a look that because of they gave it to BMC, the project delayed.. As Otokar said that they can start production within two years, they create a look that BMC did the same..

After Altay is observed by the foreign country it is at the moment the prototype will travel to another foreign destination in order to be observed for possible export.

Source:C4 Defence

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom