What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

And what about Altay AHT? Are we going to see some?

Otokar invested in developing it on their own without any governmental requirements, however there's high likelihood they'll get to keep third prototype to develop future low production variants like bridge layers, mine sweepers etc...

Akkor Pulat

682BA152-10DF-428C-B110-C6BBBF519588.jpeg

According to the first slide in the tweet, it says the Leopard 2A4's are being modernized with the Rheinmetal solution. Didn't Roketsan or Aselsan have a Leopard 2NG solution? I wonder why they didn't go with the NG. I do remember the armor for NG was supposed to be imported from Germany and that there were potential procurement (blocking by German gov) problems with those.

Last edited:
FNSS Pars 8x8 gayet güzel bir araç ayrıca ihracat başarısıda yakaladı.Yakında alım yapan başka ülkelere BMC den başka satmayız diyecekler.
I thought we took decision to purchase 170+ PARS III 8x8 in one of the last SSIK meetings and it was emergency requirement.

I thought we took decision to purchase 170+ PARS III 8x8 in one of the last SSIK meetings and it was emergency requirement.

I dont have any information.I saw the tweet and commented on it

Don't do such things :rofl: Kahve içiyordum...

And what about Altay AHT? Are we going to see some?
I want BMC to change frontal design of Altay, Altay AHT was successful regarding that. For example the new Kirpi looks much better than the previous one with same capabilities.

images

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom