What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

What about the blast radius? Is this not a danger for soldiers standing near the tank?
You need to ask Aselsan, they pictured the blast radius in the graphic, not me.

edit: or SSM. I don't know which one made that graphic.

So today is 9th march. Who got the tender? Oh wait, decision will be postponed 3rd time, then 4th time, and 5th time.

Everyone is lazy in government institutions in Turkey so progress is slower than turtle.
There is more to RBSS here is the link. Some people complained to me through pm and accused me of lying. They claim RBSS is not real. Unbeliavble.
http://www.rbss.com/index.html

Today is 20th March.They should already have anounced the winner. A possibility is, Rheinmetal of Angela Merkel is not ready yet. So postpone till it gets ready.

Even if they pick the Germans to build the tank nobody in the medias will dare to tell a thing about it because most working there are either *** lickers of the government or afraid to criticize them because they might get jailed or their careers destroyed.

In the end a bunch of non Turkish companies will build Turkey’s tanks and only those who are more informed or interested in the topic will know it while the rest will bump their chest and shout what a great 100% Milli Tank we have.

Even if they pick the Germans to build the tank nobody in the medias will dare to tell a thing about it because most working there are either *** lickers of the government or afraid to criticize them because they might get jailed or their careers destroyed.

In the end a bunch of non Turkish companies will build Turkey’s tanks and only those who are more informed or interested in the topic will know it while the rest will bump their chest and shout what a great 100% Milli Tank we have.
Başbakan zaten tankın çoğu önemli parçalarının Almanya'dan alındığını, imalatını da onların yapabileceğini söyledi. O zamandan sonra bu tank eskisi gibi heyecanlandırmıyor beni. Yine de, gavur yerine Otokar'ın yapması iyidir.

@Combat-Master Master there is something I don't understand. Which are those important parts that we can't produce in Turkey and we are forced to buy from Germany? I am getting angrier and angrier. Is there really such thing other than the engines of the tanks?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom