What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Reminds me the islamic foundations who believed they could live religion more freely under foreign rule than under a regime of Kuvayi milliye.. so made propaganda for the invaders during the Liberation War.

History repeats itself.

AKKOR-
View attachment 458527
AKKOR PULAT-
pulat-aktif-koruma-sistemi-750x370.jpg

RAKAS-
View attachment 458528

View attachment 458529
MUKAS-
View attachment 458530
View attachment 458531
HF ED- HF Electronic Support/Direction Finding and Monitoring System

V/UHF ET- V/UHF Electronic Attack System
RADAR ED/ET- Radar Electronic Support/Electronic Attack System.
@Combat-Master Master correct me if I am wrong.

Hey folks - following this forum since 10000 B.C. and joined few weeks ago -
somebody has to explain to me where the difference is between KORAL made by ASELSAN and RAKAS or MUKAS - strange namings!

thanks i.a.

Hey folks - following this forum since 10000 B.C. and joined few weeks ago -
somebody has to explain to me where the difference is between KORAL made by ASELSAN and RAKAS or MUKAS - strange namings!

thanks i.a.
"MUKAS is a simulator system and designed for training of Electronic Warfare and Communication operators"
"RAKAS is a simulator system designed for training of RADAR, Electronic Warfare and Communication operators."
"KORAL is Mobile Radar Electronic Warfare System"

"MUKAS is a simulator system and designed for training of Electronic Warfare and Communication operators"
"RAKAS is a simulator system designed for training of RADAR, Electronic Warfare and Communication operators."
"KORAL is Mobile Radar Electronic Warfare System"
so they built or wanna build these systems to train the army in using the KORAL system?

This is not even argument. Did they commit a crime? We are a law state, then send them into court to face with their crimes. They didn't commit any crime? Stop crying then.

If they acquire demand to join Altay tender from MoD of Turkey, then that means government is completely fine with them. Otherwise, they wouldn't even invited into tender in first place.
I dont say that i dont want Otokar to get the tender. The clear solution is Otokar but their argument is always "we are the only pure domestic firm" and i say they are not domestic. Their body is here but their sole is not

I dont say that i dont want Otokar to get the tender. The clear solution is Otokar but their argument is always "we are the only pure domestic firm" and i say they are not domestic. Their body is here but their sole is not

but anyway - it'd be still a better decision then giving this assignment to a german company, of a country which is officially supporting our enemy - like other western countries...
nowadays there isn't a big difference to the independence war of turkey back in the days :)

This is of course better than nothing, but i don't like this, at least the placement. Probably they prefered this to keep cost low, but there is no protection for corners, nor top.
I think you are wrong on this - the upper graphic shows something like a 360° protection - which is in my opinion more logical.. it'd be more than inefficient to build static protection systems, if dynamic systems in regard of ATGM threats are needed...

I think you are wrong on this - the upper graphic shows something like a 360° protection
Except it doesn't. Corners and top are open as i wrote.

Upper graphic is Aselsan's first Akkor concept which is still being worked on, there are two different Akkor projects and i talked about Pulat, that is why i quoted only that graphic o_O

I think 2 canister in one station is to few. We need to make it a some sorf magazine for this system. Like a big revolver kind of thing.

i say they are not domestic. Their body is here but their sole is not
Unlike all others with foreign joint ventureship;

Koç-OTOKAR is a company with 100% Turkish capital. Providing hundreds of thousands of Turkish people with job, being top tax payer of Turkey every year, exporting Turkish products to the world with the label "Made in Turkey".

What else do they have to do to be "domestic" in your mind?

skx0h.jpg

Size göre "milli ve yerli" "milletin am*na koyacağız" diyen Mehmet Cengiz olabilir. Ama adı yardım severler listesine girmemiş...

Size göre Türkiye'nin en zengini Murat Ülker "milli ve yerli" olabilir. Ama o da listede yok. Şirketlerini yurt dışına taşıdı.
cropped_content_bakan-muezzinogludan-ilginc-benzetme-yildiz-holding-de-ak-parti-gibi_9GQwf8x34tv449k.jpg

Koç Vakfının yaptırıp Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına devrettiği onlarca okul ve öğretmen lojomanları..Tam sayısını bulamadım. Sadece 2009 yılında 24 Milyon dolarlık 12 okul MEB'e devredilmiş.
Sağlık kuruluşları
Başarılı öğrencilere verilen burslar
Kültür ve sanat için yapılan binalar, destekler..

Hala yerli olmamakla suçluyorsanız sizin yerlilik anlayışınızda sorun var.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom