What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Guys, calm down. You don't know what you are telling. Rahmi Koç every friday makes namaz regularly.
Koç family always invests Turkish industry even profits are little.
Other Turkish rich families selling yoghurt(for example sabancı-Danone) Koç invested Otokar
and Altay Tank that Otokar spend money stil can't take back, Although people blame that they masons.!
%50 founder of BMC is Qatar ! Sultan of Qatar is closer than Rahmi Koç ? What a pity.

KOÇ Group is the biggest company of Turkey providing job for more than 100,000 people of whom products are exported to the world.

Now, lets assume for a moment that Rahmi Koç is an atheist. In this case i would still respect him much more than someone who prays 24 hours a day without doing anything usefull for country...

Guys, calm down. You don't know what you are telling. Rahmi Koç every friday makes namaz regularly.
Koç family always invests Turkish industry even profits are little.
Other Turkish rich families selling yoghurt(for example sabancı-Danone) Koç invested Otokar
and Altay Tank that Otokar spend money stil can't take back, Although people blame that they masons.!
%50 founder of BMC is Qatar ! Sultan of Qatar is closer than Rahmi Koç ? What a pity.

I think you didnt see the sarcasm in my post.

I think you didnt see the sarcasm in my post.
To be honest, i did not see the sarcasm in your post at the first look either. You know, those terms are frequently used by some people to blame others.

Thanks for clarification.

KOÇ Group is the biggest company of Turkey providing job for more than 100,000 people of whom products are exported to the world.

Now, lets assume for a moment that Rahmi Koç is an atheist. In this case i would still respect him much more than someone who prays 24 hours a day without doing anything usefull for country...

It's silly to protect an investment group, their only mantra is profits, profits, profits. They are successful because they've convinced foreign investors to invest in Turkish labor - loyalty they have to Turkey is only to protect their profits - that's how business works. That being said, Otokar know Altay inside and out - it's going to be interesting to see who will get serial production contract and what versions of Altay will be produced.. Tank recovery Altay, bridge laying Altay, mine clearance Altay.. all necessary..

You can track their loyality back in the independant wars of Turks of Turkey. The mighty Koç group is again to be the first financer of Turks in a similar situation in future, which is apperantly not far away, considering the policies of the government. So it is not coincidence to be the biggest one in Turkey, but unfortunately the AKP is ruining them as well, like they have done to the state, justice, army, national values etc. So ,No need for interest lobbies, martians, superior mind, PKK or anything else.

The Turk understanding of Islam, Yesevi, is ''out'' while wahabi/shia tumor/cancer is ''in'' among some who like to ''tekfir'' others by appearance, but at risk of being in a shirk to Allah who only judges and questions beliefs of muslim individuals.

As for the current situation, the produciton is mosly likely to be delayed, BMC/Germany with some profit ''bribe'' is probably to ''eat'' crema.

Last edited:
To be honest If I had a billion dollars , I couldn't risk any of cent investing in hard industry . I would get percents.
We all have to appricaete industrial investors.

Read the source of rumor.It is a rumor. Nobody can offer 3/1 cheap.
Galiba düdüğü öttüren sağlam öttürmüş yüzde 35 falan dendi.Bari yüzde 10 falan deseydi de inanılabilir olaydı. Arkadaşlar ihalenin 3/1'i 600+ milyon dolar demek. Lütfen...

Read the source of rumor.It is a rumor. Nobody can offer 3/1 cheap.
Galiba düdüğü öttüren sağlam öttürmüş yüzde 35 falan dendi.Bari yüzde 10 falan deseydi de inanılabilir olaydı. Arkadaşlar ihalenin 3/1'i 600+ milyon dolar demek. Lütfen...
Anyway i tried to say %35 cheaper...

It's silly to protect an investment group, their only mantra is profits, profits, profits. They are successful because they've convinced foreign investors to invest in Turkish labor - loyalty they have to Turkey is only to protect their profits - that's how business works. That being said, Otokar know Altay inside and out - it's going to be interesting to see who will get serial production contract and what versions of Altay will be produced.. Tank recovery Altay, bridge laying Altay, mine clearance Altay.. all necessary..
Did you put that display pic to piss out the Saudis.

SSM is just keeping it's options open, but it's taking a risk here by not taking Otokar's deal. It is hoping for a better deal with the tender, but that's not guaranteed. They could end up with a worse deal. Even though I do think the probability of them landing a better deal with this tender is high though, and I'm sure the people at SSM thought of this as well.
So I don't think there is any need to speculate about corruption and favoritism here.

And by the way, BMC and FNSS are Turkish companies. It doesn't matter who the stakeholders are (sermaye dusmanligi yapmaya gerek yok bence). All in all I do want Otokar to win this tender because they are already so involved with this project, but I'm fine with it if another company ended up winning this tender.

Back
Top Bottom