What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Not only Altay they sold mission computers of F16 like Özgür project, they gave our all secrets, they gave our intelligent service members names who spying another countries etc.

But all these shits over, everything will be different from today in the future, we have to focus ahead after that...

Obviously design quite same to Altay

Not only Altay they sold mission computers of F16 like Özgür project, they gave our all secrets, they gave our intelligent service members names who spying another countries etc.

But all these shits over, everything will be different from today in the future, we have to focus ahead after that...

Obviously design quite same to Altay

Sons of bitchessss...

InsAllah everyone of 'em will be seized and executed in front of the people. I wanna see their bodies are dangling on a rope.

Hack I am so angry.

We have to focus on political system not on the political parties, A party go then B party come but system allways must be support country interests like being at USA.
Exactly. There being 2 political parties only guarantees this necessity's satisfaction. Then no matter how fucked up the political situation may get among the population, no matter how traumatized our people may get over some incident, we can always keep political stability and would have the capability to put policies that are politically as unpopular as it can get, even things like acknowledging the armenian gen*cide, abolishing the pension system (lets face it, it is bound to doom eventually), maybe some reforms in regards to kurds etc, things like which normally would mean political suicide under concurrent political design.

Firstly We need fast and reliable law system so that our country be more speedy and advanced, also need very heavy laws about guilties and traitors so that nobody dare to do bad things again.

Yup, I even started to support torture and death penalty for traitors and terrorists! I was deathly against it a while ago, but then.. Why US and similar countries have them? Because they must work.

This system also should make equal the Turkish people and it shouldn't let making groups In the state institutions so that any groups become stronge and pressure others. Any government, parties or groups coundt will be support its supporters in any state jobs thus everytype of People could enter state jobs and will be equal. This system will be prevent enemy backed groups like FETO and alltype groups. Then even farmer boy could be a army chief in the future by working and deserves...

Totally agree.

When Altay goes into serial production is it going to have Akkor onboard and if no can it be added after giving Altay to the military? Can Akkor be integrated in tanks that are being used at the moment like our M60(T), the Leo and the Leo 2? What do you think about Akkor Lite? Do you think that Akkor Lite will be integrated in our future vehicle and APC configurations?

I suppose this is your answer:
If the Altay had been changed, new contract would accept AKKOR.

altay_svh550.jpg

The front lines of Polish one looks almost same with first time lines of Altay. The design of Altay has been changed in accordance with changing requirements, especially with AKKOR self protection radar/sensor, munition project requiring some empty space for installation to provide 360 degree situation awareness/protection. Current turret of Altay doesn't look similar to Polish design.

maxresdefault1459420826.jpg

It seems traitors inside of Turkish Republic were in action in the times design wasn't matured enough !

can the Altay tank be exported internationally with the 120mm L55 cannon on it?

Why shouldnt it be?

to countries like Saudi Arabia for example, we have issues with the German government regarding human rights
I know it's built in turkey under license, but can Turkey sell its tanks with the german based cannons without going back to the Germans?. I believe Azerbaijan had the same case with the
T-115 Firtina because it has a German engine.

to countries like Saudi Arabia for example, we have issues with the German government regarding human rights
I know it's built in turkey under license, but can Turkey sell its tanks with the german based cannons without going back to the Germans?. I believe Azerbaijan had the same case with the
T-115 Firtina because it has a German engine.
That only goes for the engine i believe,MKEK produces the cannon so i dont see a problem there.
@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master ??

If KSA wants them,it will get them without restrictions and if the engine is the problem,there are many other options for engines.

Yes, KSA showed great interests in many Turkish products, in fact KSA uses many Turkish military equipment's.

I suppose this is your answer:
If the Altay had been changed, new contract would accept AKKOR.

wish Turkey had it somehow in first world war. the political map of the world would have been much different and peaceful middle east

If I remember right the cannon was under license and for the engine there was some work for domestic engine from TUMOSAN 1500hp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom