What's new

Altaf Hussain is Pakistan's top most terrorist, says Imran Khan

Than according to your logic, all of the national/local leaders should fly to US/UK/Canada or where ever they could but should not be in Pakistan. If Altaf hussain is so afraid of this place, why bother running a political party here? Its like saying My life is more important than 160 million people of Pakistan.

Which leaders are refering to here ? Qazi Husain Ahmed , Imran khan , Sharifs ?? ... in more plain words for you , Altaf took a stance against estabilishment which none of above have done. So if he can manage and run the party which he is doing a fine job from a safe distance than thats pretty much the clear explanation for why the party members are not asking him to come back , they dont want to risk loosing their leader.

If you are not man enough to come back and risk your life for the people of Pakistan, you shouldn't be doing politics over here. Its as simple as it can get. And by the way as i mentioned earlier this poor law and order situation arose after 2007, what was he doing before that? Is he so afraid that he didn't bother to come here even for once? and that too in Musharaf's era who was his coalition partner in Sindh.

a dead Man or a lion is no good .... ! As for this poor law and order situation u saw arising from 2007 :rofl: , dude sound like you are hardly 18-20years old or have never lived in Pak , son ask some one who knows khi has been burning since 1988 and these RPG' attacks , AK47 , grenade and all sorts of heavy duty terrorist attacks we witnessed in khi in last decade! what part of pakistan are you from ?

a dead Man or a lion is no good .... ! As for this poor law and order situation u saw arising from 2007 :rofl: , dude sound like you are hardly 18-20years old or have never lived in Pak , son ask some one who knows khi has been burning since 1988 and these RPG' attacks , AK47 , grenade and all sorts of heavy duty terrorist attacks we witnessed in khi in last decade! what part of pakistan are you from ?

I would appreciate if you answer my questions without being personal!

I have lived my whole life in Pakistan and from what part of Pakistan i am from, is none of your business!

And by the way since when Altaf Hussain has become a lion? I would not even call him a sheep, He is a lamb.. :rofl:

Than according to your logic, all of the national/local leaders should fly to US/UK/Canada or where ever they could but should not be in Pakistan. If Altaf hussain is so afraid of this place, why bother running a political party here? Its like saying My life is more important than 160 million people of Pakistan.

If you are not man enough to come back and risk your life for the people of Pakistan, you shouldn't be doing politics over here. Its as simple as it can get. And by the way as i mentioned earlier this poor law and order situation arose after 2007, what was he doing before that? Is he so afraid that he didn't bother to come here even for once? and that too in Musharaf's era who was his coalition partner in Sindh.

This is for the people to decide, and judging by the votes he gets from the people who he represents, they are not too bothered about him living in London.

Its about time certain pompous ***** understand that there is a Pakistan other than central and upper Punjab and maybe people there have different socio-political views and identities than them.

This is for the people to decide, and judging by the votes he gets from the people who he represents, they are not too bothered about him living in London.

Its about time certain pompous ***** understand that there is a Pakistan other than central and upper Punjab and maybe people there have different socio-political views and identities than them.

Its your hate towards Punjabis that is on a show. Which i can understand as MQM's foundations have been laid on these very basis!

I would appreciate if you answer my questions without being personal!

I have lived my whole life in Pakistan and from what part of Pakistan i am from, is none of your business!

And by the way since when Altaf Hussain has become a lion? I would not even call him a sheep, He is a lamb.. :rofl:

relax .. my coments were no personal attack i was a bit suprised to hear your by your lack of knowledge as you said in your opinion ""this poor security situation is since 2007"" :rofl:!

i didnt said any of the above if Altaf H is a"lion or man enough " this was in response to you and other member responses comparing personalities. I used it as an example that "dead lion or man is no good"

He is 'Dada', a Don, a Gangster, a criminal, and a blackmailer.

yeh yeh watever... but this dada , don , chicken , lamb have failed the estabilisment and have turned all their conspiricies upside down , a decade of bloody operation and his party came out a lot more stronger than ever , their mandate have increased . Bottom line they have done a lot better job than any one in the history of looser , dacoit political leaders we had in Pakistan! :pakistan:

Its your hate towards Punjabis that is on a show. Which i can understand as MQM's foundations have been laid on these very basis!

how about your views earlier asking Mohajirs to leave the country .. ?? try be fair next time !

why bother running a political party here? Its like saying My life is more important than 160 million people of Pakistan.
When benazir was attacked in karachi about 200 people were killed
because of her the lives of her workers were also in danger
If Altaf hussain can control his party from London there is no need to come back

how about your views earlier asking Mohajirs to leave the country .. ?? try be fair next time !

Never did I say anything about Muhajirs, they are as much Pakistanis as Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis, and Sarhadis. I said since most of MQM's voters are Mohajirs, AH should take them to UK as well.

relax .. my coments were no personal attack i was a bit suprised to hear your by your lack of knowledge as you said in your opinion ""this poor security situation is since 2007"" :rofl:!

i didnt said any of the above if Altaf H is a"lion or man enough " this was in response to you and other member responses comparing personalities. I used it as an example that "dead lion or man is no good"

I was referring to this Taliban threat, and not the dirty politics played by PPP, PML and MQM in 90s.

People enemies look for reasons to divide brothers and when brothers are fighting they help one of them so they will break their relationship. (example devil'sadvocate)

I wish this thread be closed.

I hate Altaf Hussain.

1) He burned Pakistan flag.
2) He was the who debated in India that "Creation of Pakistan was the biggest blunder in the history of mankind".
3) He and his party MQM destroyed peace of Karachi in late 80's and early 90's.
4) He did number of crimes, Gunda Gardi and murdered.
5) He supported Musharaf.

There are much more to say against him but I think above is all to prove him Anti-Pakistani

MQM does a lot of good work but also has militant wings that are involved in robberies, bhatta, crimes, kidnapping. He lives in a developed country and has not suffered high prices, 12 hours of load shedding, security issues etc.., he knows he will be killed by any family members of the thousands of people that were killed on his orders, that is why he does not come back to Pakistan.

Never did I say anything about Muhajirs, they are as much Pakistanis as Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis, and Sarhadis. I said since most of MQM's voters are Mohajirs, AH should take them to UK as well.

Mohajirs dont need your certificatation so save it ..... below is your post there are few million people who vote for MQM and you offending all!!? and then you deny you didnt said any thing ...

Raheel1 Since you think that Pakistan is not a safe place to be in, I request you to take along all the Muhajirs and other MQM supporters living in Sindh to the UK. If a place is not worth living for a leader, it definitely is not worth living for his supporters.

before calling other racist you should look at your self :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom