What's new

Altaf Hussain is Pakistan's top most terrorist, says Imran Khan

same imran khan who claimed Altaf is a terrorsit visited 90 ... now what do we call it hipocracy !? politics !?

when did he visited 90 ? and more over its not hypocrisy, its PTI's Nationalistic approach towards regional parties, he has not done any compromise on objectives...

unlike status quo parties that being in government still fool around public by acting as opposition... what do you call it btw?

Please sir I can understand your love for A.H.
But I.K. has a really soft corner for them and think it would be better to talk sense rather than war.

and that soft corner is actually "appreciation" when they spoke against the drone attacks, later backed down like puff of pee, and by no means its a compromise on the party motto which is "justice for all", and surely his nationalistic approach cannot be ditched as acknowledgement of crimes committed by mqm. though it was in retaliation but crime has no justification...

well, can't arrest him or do anything because if you do -- 75% of Karachi will be riotting........

so given that, i dont know why he's so scared that he takes British citizenship and leaves the country when he claims to represent the people (his people)

quite bizarre, but o well....

Unfortunately Mush has allowed MQM to flourish and stage a come back after it was seriously dismantled by our very own army

MQM was never dismantled, action only was taken against terrorist activists who had enough arms and ammunition to equip a small army of its own.....

action against those miscreants was 1,000% justified.......hooligans, trouble-makers.

Back
Top Bottom