What's new

Altaf Hussain is Pakistan's top most terrorist, says Imran Khan

Never did I say anything about Muhajirs, they are as much Pakistanis as Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis, and Sarhadis. I said since most of MQM's voters are Mohajirs, AH should take them to UK as well.

They arent going no where this land is Mohajirs why dont you tell your family to start packing up as its nearly time for your type!

MQM does a lot of good work but also has militant wings that are involved in robberies, bhatta, crimes, kidnapping. He lives in a developed country and has not suffered high prices, 12 hours of load shedding, security issues etc..,

Point is in our little choor town they do more good than harm , under the circumstances the choices are simple worst or bad ? khi have tried the worst no more

he knows he will be killed by any family members of the thousands of people that were killed on his orders, that is why he does not come back to Pakistan

No estabilishment will kill him.. an indivisual cant reach him !

Benazir was elected pm for Pakistan not once but twice ... she was headed the biggest party in Pakistan , when she came back her convoy was blown up on shahra e faisal in khi there were hundreds dead lucky escape first one but liaqat baagh pindi she was eventualy shot dead and than further a sucide blast took her life ... she was much bigger leader comparing Altaf H & so was her security .. in the aftermath not sure about rest of Pak but what we saw in khi was like a havoc .. huge number of life and property was lost. The sindhis raised slogans "Pakistan na Khappay" ... ! May be MQM walas are trying to avoid a seen like that , i dont know what planet you live on or you certainly have no clues but Zia a general and self imposed president was blown up into pieces in the air and so are many other cases. What security do you have mind sir ? there is no security here.

ok very interesting! JFK was killed so was Abrahim Lincoln so i guess according to that logic all US presidents should just run out of USA & live abroad and oh not to forget the main aspect of ALTAF BHAI his NATIONALITY IS BRITISH!!

as for BB being killed you and i both know it was an inside job! and pakistan na khapaay was a drama done by AZ and he used it to his own advantage! so please don't tell me your leader is not safe! when even the cheap ANP leaders stay in peshawar when they are directly at war & are the targets!

Altaf bhai is no lion! anyone who can't come back to lead is no leader! specially when he has a british nationality!

They arent going no where this land is Mohajirs why dont you tell your family to start packing up as its nearly time for your type!

the problem is after more than 60 years YOU call yourself muhajirs! alot of people came from india into pakistan into the punjab province (including ZIA-UL-HAQ) but they accepted that they are pakistanis above all else!

but the ones that came into karachi are never satisfied they were welcomed into the city houses like family members by the people of karachi!! urdu was made the national language and yet YOU yourself call yourselfs muhajir it is a name you gave yourself! you made Muhajir Qaumi Movement!

you brought about the divison! then your leader went to india and said divison was the biggest blunder of the sub continet!

Last edited:
Mohajirs dont need your certificatation so save it ..... below is your post there are few million people who vote for MQM and you offending all!!? and then you deny you didnt said any thing ...

before calling other racist you should look at your self :pakistan:

You are taking my post out of context, unlike you members here can understand plain english and they what i meant! It seems like you really are an MQM fan boy which is very hard to convince otherwise since your leader talks about disintegrating Pakistan and calls its creation the biggest blunder in history, I believe you follow the same ideology, hence your support for Mqm.

=ice_man;740885]ok very interesting! JFK was killed so was Abrahim Lincoln so i guess according to that logic all US presidents should just run out of USA & live abroad and oh not to forget the main aspect of ALTAF BHAI his NATIONALITY IS BRITISH!!

i am equally shocked by even more rubish example :rofl: i dont know how hard is it for you to figure out there is a BIG diference btw A president shot dead and a twice elected PM killed along with 100's in masive explosion... and even in JFK's case that was once in US , My point is in our country if try takin a closer look its been coutinious. And plz spare me the nationalist vision of your that becuase he has a brit pasport he is not capable of runing a political party. All of us will do pretty much any thing for a brit passport more importantly Pak allows dual nationality so he also holds a pakistani passport which many non - resident pakistanis do and trust me they are more geninune pakistanis than most of us are.

as for BB being killed you and i both know it was an inside job! and pakistan na khapaay was a drama done by AZ and he used it to his own advantage! so please don't tell me your leader is not safe! when even the cheap ANP leaders stay in peshawar when they are directly at war & are the targets!

No only you know that i just happen to gues the KFC theory behind :rofl:
The ANP leader are loosing life as their leadership miserably failed a number of time to identify the enemy , raise their voices against them ... they tried to get a cheap vote by using race cards for eg in Khi "Talibanisation: May the dead R.I.P ! :pakistan:

Altaf bhai is no lion! anyone who can't come back to lead is no leader! specially when he has a british nationality![/QUOTE]

You have the right of opinion however , He doesnt need you or few others alike certification wether he is a leader or not . Try and digest & go Google the facts how many votes they get .. the fact remains he runs 3rd biggest party in Pakistan.

the points before you just avoided my questions and repleid to whatever you wanted so i won't get caught up in a useless brawl with you....

You have the right of opinion however , He doesnt need you or few others alike certification wether he is a leader or not . Try and digest & go Google the facts how many votes they get .. the fact remains he runs 3rd biggest party in Pakistan.

NAZI party got all votes in 1930's election!!! why? TERROR! all dictators always win look at husini mubarak? why TERROR! so ofcourse in karachi MQM terrorizes the ordinary citizen!

as for dual nationality please keep your opinon to yourself! i am born a pakistani will die a pakistani inshAllah don't want any dual nationality!

until altaf returns he is no leader! he is a terrorist! he is the leader of D comapny the dawood ibrahim of pakistan!

by the way you completely RAN AWAY FROM THE WHOLE CALLING YOURSELF MUHAJJIR DEBATE!!

=raheel1;740910]You are taking my post out of context, unlike you members here can understand plain english and they what i meant!

Yeh i can see all of them who understands your plain english. :rofl:

It seems like you really are an MQM fan boy which is very hard to convince otherwise since your leader talks about disintegrating Pakistan and calls its creation the biggest blunder in history, I believe you follow the same ideology, hence your support for Mqm

convince !!? read your posts You dont even have a point Also i dont have to prove my loyalities to my country and fellowmen to an ignorant soul like you .. you will get more entertainment on you tube there is a lot of videos why dont you go and have some fun there .

the problem is after more than 60 years YOU call yourself muhajirs! alot of people came from india into pakistan into the punjab province (including ZIA-UL-HAQ) but they accepted that they are pakistanis above all else!

but the ones that came into karachi are never satisfied they were welcomed into the city houses like family members by the people of karachi!! urdu was made the national language and yet YOU yourself call yourselfs muhajir it is a name you gave yourself! you made Muhajir Qaumi Movement!

you brought about the divison! then your leader went to india and said divison was the biggest blunder of the sub continet!

i guess this is the first time someone is quoting themselves but the point is PAK-MARINE i hope you read this and reply to it!!!

and let me say one last thing which you won't understand i am sure pak-marine

NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT HE WILL BRING YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL & BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE!

i know you don't get it forget it......

=ice_man;740899]alot of people came from india into pakistan into the punjab province (including ZIA-UL-HAQ) but they accepted that they are pakistanis above all else!

You meant to say Punjabi ? Ans :: No we arent !

ice_man but the ones that came into karachi are never satisfied they were welcomed into the city houses like family members by the people of karachi!! urdu was made the national language and yet YOU yourself call yourselfs muhajir it is a name you gave yourself! you made Muhajir Qaumi Movement!
You brought about the divison! then your leader went to india and said divison was the biggest blunder of the sub continet![/QUOTE]

Thank you for your honesty finally now i can see where you coming from why dont you simply say it man you hate Mohajirs instead of this whole melodrama of posts after post ..? And FYI before we came Karachi was a Fishing Village ! :pakistan:

You meant to say Punjabi ? Ans :: No we arent !

You brought about the divison! then your leader went to india and said divison was the biggest blunder of the sub continet!

Thank you for your honesty finally now i can see where you coming from why dont you simply say it man you hate Mohajirs instead of this whole melodrama of posts after post ..? And FYI before we came Karachi was a Fishing Village ! :pakistan:[/QUOTE]

ohh really where am i coming from? & you didn't answer my question! about why do you call yourself muhajir? why did you form MUHAJIR QAUMI MOVEMENT?

look their is no point arguing with you because you have no debatable point!

the point remains you came to pakistan and till the 80s you were pakistani until altaf came along! a leader who went to india and said

now please tell me why should i respect a british man who calls PAKISTAN a MISTAKE????

you are claiming that you turned around karachi??? and if it wasn't for you karachi would still be a fishing village?

well you seriously lack the history of pakistan!!

n 1864, the first telegraphic message was sent from India to England, when a direct telegraph connection was laid between Karachi and London.[14] In 1878, the city was connected to the rest of British India by rail. Public building projects, such as Frere Hall (1865) and the Empress Market (1890), were undertaken. In 1876, Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, was born in the city, which by now had become a bustling city with mosques, churches, courthouses, kota, paved streets and a magnificent harbour. By 1899, Karachi had become the largest wheat exporting port in the East.[15] The population of the city was about 105,000 inhabitants by the end of the 19th century, with a cosmopolitan mix of Muslims, Hindus, Zoroastrians, Christians and Jews. There were various linguistic groups, such as Urdu speakers, Punjabis as well as Pashtuns and Balochis. The multi-ethnic mix can be imagined from the fact that there are more Pashtuns in Karachi than in any city of the North-West Frontier Province. In addition to local groups, there were immigrants of Persian, Lebanese, and European backgrounds. By the turn of the century, the city faced street congestion, which led to Southwest Asia's first tramway system being laid down in 1900. British colonialists embarked on a number of public works of sanitation and transportation — such as gravel paved streets, proper drains, street sweepers, and a network of trams and horse-drawn trolleys. Colonial administrators set up military camps, a European inhabited quarter, and organised marketplaces, of which the Empress Market is most notable.

By the time the new country of Pakistan was formed in 1947 Karachi had become a bustling metropolis with beautiful classical and colonial European styled buildings, lining the city’s thoroughfares.

KARACHI WAS THE CAPTIAL OF PAKISTAN!!!

so if you look at history karachi was a super power of a city with or without you! not a village like you claim it to be! please stop posting fictional things!

Last edited by a moderator:
NAZI party got all votes in 1930's election!!! why? TERROR! all dictators always win look at husini mubarak? why TERROR! so ofcourse in karachi MQM terrorizes the ordinary citizen!

and this is the best you could come up with:rofl: .. you are nthin more than a little propaganda mole , who rants same thing again and again ..

as for dual nationality please keep your opinon to yourself! i am born a pakistani will die a pakistani inshAllah don't want any dual nationality!

this is the most hilarious one you came up with :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, try proving it ?

until altaf returns he is no leader! he is a terrorist! he is the leader of D comapny the dawood ibrahim of pakistan!

:blah::blah:: oh yeh and Altaf didnt allowd Dawod Ibrahim to reside in Pak .. have you ever wondered about that ?

[
B][/B]
by the way you completely RAN AWAY FROM THE WHOLE CALLING YOURSELF MUHAJJIR DEBATE!!
[/QUOTE]

Mr :flame:bate Got some dose for you read the last post

and this is the best you could come up with:rofl: .. you are nthin more than a little propaganda mole , who rants same thing again and again ..

this is the most hilarious one you came up with :rofl::rofl::rofl:, try proving it ?

:blah::blah:: oh yeh and Altaf didnt allowd Dawod Ibrahim to reside in Pak .. have you ever wondered about that ?

Mr :flame:bate Got some dose for you read the last post

very intellectual post by you! proves my point :coffee:

I personally like Imran Khan for his social works but this is the prime reason he will never become a great leader unless he stop giving such statements.

I don't like MQM myself but they have huge supporters in Karachi......... why give such statements :P

=ice_man;740966]

why do you call yourself muhajir?

Enlighten your self why Mohajir ::

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhajir_(Pakistan)

why did you form MUHAJIR QAUMI MOVEMENT?

Since you are so keen to know check below link ::
http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muttahida_Qaumi_Movement

look their is no point arguing with you because you have no debatable point!

Ah .. utla chor kutwal ko dantay ... haha .. thats norm for us any how more for you below.

the point remains you came to pakistan and till the 80s you were pakistani until altaf came along! a leader who went to india and said

Ever wondered why ... ? I beleive since you think you are so clever and well read and the person on the other end is silly. i beleive this time least you will read and go through the whole wikepedia post, before coming up with complete nonsense.

now please tell me why should i respect a british man who calls PAKISTAN a MISTAKE????

Nor i agree and respect his speech and he has lost a lot of score in my view however His party argues it was said in a diferent context .. i will look for the post shortly.

ou are claiming that you turned around karachi??? and if it wasn't for you karachi would still be a fishing village?
well you seriously lack the history of pakistan!!

so if you look at history karachi was a super power of a city with or without you! not a village like you claim it to be! please stop posting fictional things

Try and notice what you posted in little that was there post independence was done by brit , Local population was a mix of all sorts of immigrants residents were mostly Hindus , Jews , Christians and muslims. Post independence all was done by Mohajirs itself.

Back
Top Bottom