What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be some kind of wrong interpretation of the religion.

It's a damn dirty shame! If people aren't safe in a metro city like Lahore where else can they be? Just another reason the so called 'Khadem-e-Punjab' must be voted out. We should seriously protest this atrocity.

Our people are angry on Christians because of America!

We hate everyone because of America ?
but why do we hate America ? isn't that because of the Mullah brigade ?

but they will be accountable infront of ALLAH on the day of judgment.
no muslim is allowed to beat or slap any nonmuslim when he is paying tax. any non muslim is our responsiblity.
his protection and his welths protection is upon the govt.

Not correct.
No one is our responsibility, and we are no one's responsibility.
It's a country, and has a contitution ... as lame as that may be it still does not warrant bypassing it.

I would personally like the local mullah ( I am sure has to be a local rat) who enraged the mob and got them to a point where they did what they did.

He must be singled out; and if he can't be singled out then there is no use trying to fix this society.

Must be some kind of wrong interpretation of the religion.

in any case the culprit should have been brought to court and court should decide whether he is commiting crime or not. but no other people should be distrubed.

Having lived through his era since day one...i disagree with you and all others..
The grand evil was benazir bhutto the evil witch who's thirst for vengence blinded her and she was the one who moulded zia's 'game' in a way that it became out of control and deadly.
The evil cow hated anything and everything which remotely related to zia and was on the mission to tarnish his name fir eternity and succesfully did so.

Bhutto family is holy cow, Don't commit blasphemy.

Umair bhai. its there nature how can they changed it. ;)

Not correct.
No one is our responsibility, and we are no one's responsibility.
It's a country, and has a contitution ... as lame as that may be it still does not warrant bypassing it.

I would personally like the local mullah ( I am sure has to be a local rat) who enraged the mob and got them to a point where they did what they did.

He must be singled out; and if he can't be singled out then there is no use trying to fix this society.

why not ??
why are we or they paying these taxes??
for security for health etc.
if that would have been an islamic country all these mans would have been brought to justice.

Umair bhai. its there nature how can they changed it. ;)
why not ??
why are we or they paying these taxes??
for security for health etc.
if that would have been an islamic country all these mans would have been brought to justice.

Your argument is predicated on people paying TAX, and there is big IF ... if it were an Islamic country; lets on derail the thread.

I am however amused;

The same people of lahore who

1. nurtured -> industrialized and almost perfected the art of prostitution
2. represent the musical and "cultural" nucleas
3. "RESPECT" (ahem) DATA sahab.

did this !

lack of grey matter amongst

Hell to these fcuking religious zealots! High time to review blasphemy laws, someone has to bell the cat.

Hell to these fcuking religious zealots! High time to review blasphemy laws, someone has to bell the cat.

This has nothing to do with what you said ( though equally important in it's own place and time).

This incidence displays the LACK of law and enforcement thereof AND it shows the ease with which people can take law in their own hands.

This has nothing to do with what you said ( though equally important in it's own place and time).

This incidence displays the LACK of law and enforcement thereof AND it shows the ease with which people can take law in their own hands.

first we have to look at the reasons why people are so angry??
its not just this case we pakistani's are fed up. and we need just a reason to blow.
all the corruption. all this unjustice these things come out this way. people just want a reason to break things. to protest. to show there anger. and the easiest way was to go against minority. (sadly)

These illiterates are not even religious! They are bunch of stupid psychos!

You didn't get what I said, of course we witnessed a terrible form of law and order situation today. My point was not about law enforcement.

You might have missed the hassle of a week between two that led to this terrible incident, misusage of the law is not something unheard-of. Moreover, blasphemy law like other laws cover many aspects, for example ascertainment whether blasphemy took place or not. What I mean by reviewing the law is reviewing its application, it must be ensured that no innocent is victimized. The spectrum of the law must be broaden, those who misuse the law must be punished so that no one else ever dares to misuse it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom