What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

You know what ?

Non-Muslims dont care or dont need to care what is written in Arabic in your texts. We care what the readers and practioners of those texts do to non-Muslims using what is written in those texts as justification.

For non-Muslims, Islam is what Muslims practise. What it is in practise, not what it is supposed to be in theory.
@KS
OK from this logic I get ....you will be on my side once I kill people blindly and declare myself Hindu?! :woot:

You're right. I apologize to you and the other sane pakistanis for the stupid comments by some of your idiotic countrymen.
@Hindustani no point apologizing if you didnt mean it in the least bit :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
how and why did these indians cross the border to create chaos lithis.
Good question.one bunch crossed over in 1947. The rest are Indians who converted to Islam out of fear over centuries.why they do it? Because that's what has been taught to them over centuries for the same reason.

It is nothing but an act of "peace"!! Get over it as some one has got meaning of "peace" twisted...

Good question.one bunch crossed over in 1947. The rest are Indians who converted to Islam out of fear over centuries.why they do it? Because that's what has been taught to them over centuries for the same reason.

are you sure they are indians, they don't look short and dark brown to me.

This has nothing to do with blasphemy laws, if people believed in them they wouldnt be resorting to mob justice......there is no need for this "blasphemy laws are blah blah" mantra. These hooligans clearly donot understand the true values of Islam and are driven by their sheer ignorance.

Most of the intolerance stems from the belief that it is okay to punish for blasphemy.

Pathetic and cowardly act!!! Shame on those madarsa chhaps!!!

They became a victum of Political terrorism & it is because of this the people protested against Rana Sanaullah, when he came to meet the victims.

Yes.

You know what ?

Non-Muslims dont care or dont need to care what is written in Arabic in your texts. We care what the readers and practioners of those texts do to non-Muslims using what is written in those texts as justification.

For non-Muslims, Islam is what Muslims practise. What it is in practise, not what it is supposed to be in theory.

Go ahead, blame these Muslims for such heinous acts, i won't deride you for that. But you cannot blame Islam as per the Quran, because it certainly doesn't advocate such acts. The Quran is a book of guidelines and laws a Muslim should follow. Muslims have been given the free will to choose to follow them.

The acts of Muslims do not define Islam, they define what those people actually are.

i bet these these people who burned these houses down are the biggest hypocrites.

Yes.

You know what ?

true.I even know hindus who think that islam preaches its folllowers to bath only on fridays as muslims bath only on friday.

yeah i know islam gives a lot of importance to cleanliness but outsiders comprehend it by what muslims follow .I also know that atleast educated muslims bath daily but majority of muslims in india take bath only once in 2 to 3 days.so,that gives an impression for hindus that islam is a religion which forbids daily bathing.

Remember these events -- all of these events are directly related to Islam as a political force, Quran as constitution and glorious Shariah as the law of the land -- some 12 years ago we had said that the most important question of our time is "What does it mean to be a Muslim?" - the answer is most unsatisfactory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom