What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
" By Safriz" Having lived through his era since day one...i disagree with you and all others..
The grand evil was benazir bhutto the evil witch who's thirst for vengence blinded her and she was the one who moulded zia's 'game' in a way that it became out of control and deadly.
The evil cow hated anything and everything which remotely related to zia and was on the mission to tarnish his name fir eternity and succesfully did so.

Exactly. :tup:

What can I say, its all about perceiving whats being conveyed properly. :D
Has it occurred to you though that any such scenario would be adamantly opposed by India..we really do not want US proxies, SA proxies, UAE proxies camped at our border instead of in FATA and a US "intervention" would most probably lead to that. The armed forces of Pakistan do not need to have conventional or even nuclear parity with the Pentagon, they just need to ensure that the message that any such move would be exorbitantly costly is clear and they have sent that message out clearly despite their many capitulations in the face of US threats. But remember capitulation is one thing and surrendering one's nation completely another. The PA will never allow it to go that far. Unless there is a significant change in the situation on the ground and the PA's own combat capacity is degraded, the US will play it safe. Big difference between covert raids and drone strikes and overt support for militant forces and an all out invasion. no?

Agree with you completely! But reliance on the military this much is never a good thing. Actually I didn't think of it that way in regards to India. From here it seems like the US and India have a very cozy relationship, so it didn't occur to me that India would have a problem with it. But you are right about what you have mentioned above.

tumhe/appko bhi @Armstrong ki teran post kernay ke aadat ho gaaye hai kya genius ;) (haha sorry just wanted to practice some hindi/urdu) :P

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder why the world spits on these savages.

Agree with you completely! But reliance on the military this much is never a good thing. Actually I didn't think of it that way in regards to India. From here it seems like the US and India have a very cozy relationship, so it didn't occur to me that India would have a problem with it. But you are right about what you have mentioned above.

tumhe/appko bhi @Armstrong ki teran post kernay ke aadat ho gaaye hai kya genius ;) (haha sorry just wanted to practice some hindi/urdu) :P

I have been told that me and him post alike, apparently our "complicated" and long posts also annoy people to the same degree. It cannot be helped. :meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Says 'bangbros'..
The one who named himself after a pronographic website...[/QUOTE]
i know u ***** watch a lot of **** and yes watching **** makes u mind go crazy for example when i say b***s iam sure u would imagine boobs well it may be books ..my profile name is bangbros which represents bangalore brothers.........

518244-lahorechristianhousesfire-1362821887-921-640x480.jpg

LAHORE: Around 100 houses belonging to the Christian community were vandalised and burnt by a mob in Badami Bagh area of Lahore on Saturday over alleged blasphemy committed by a Christian man, reported Express News.
SSP Operations Suhail Sukhera and the SHO of Badami Bagh were also reportedly injured when the mob pelted a police party with stones.
On Friday, a mob of almost 3,000 people forced the Christian community to flee for their lives, leaving behind their houses and possessions unprotected.
The charged group had gathered around Joseph Colony on Noor Road, led by Shafiq Ahmed, who was in search of the accused Savan, alias Bubby. The mob then attacked Savan’s house, setting it on fire and pelting it with stones. Other houses in the locality – home to about 150 Christian families – were also attacked. Many residents, including women and children, hastily fled to save themselves.
Savan has been arrested and shifted to an undisclosed location.

WTF is happening in Lahore ??

P.S. I know Indian opening Thread on Pakistan's issues is not allowed but this is something insane !!

Where is the source?

Says 'bangbros'..
The one who named himself after a pronographic website...
i know u people watch a lot of **** and yes watching **** makes u mind go crazy for example when i say b***s iam sure u would imagine boobs well it may be books ..my profile name is bangbros which represents bangalore brothers.

I agree with you, however not on the hindu part. He does try his best to troll me! :P

I do hyperion, but that does not take away from the substance of my post. And your posts in this thread imply to me that you did understand what i said.

Safriz, no offense, but this is the most bizarre story I've come across, and you are asking Hyperion On which dope he is. :lol:

Exactly.
Thats something that rubbed under the carpet 'because she was a woman and is dead'.
She was an evil master mind...

What Zia started something with his iron fist control around it was completly let loose by Benazir.
Motive: She wanted to make her fortune from the money laundering to Mujahideen/Talibans so the flood gates of donations were opened and Talibans, once a controlled group of proxy soldiers became notoriously powerful!

All the proxies and taliban were fully in controll by Zia(ISI) but after benazir arrived she letloose purposly.
1. for funds
2. malaign Zia's image.
and that totaly ruined a cause which was started for Russia. ended up in todays madness in pakistan.

Our people are angry on Christians because of America!

Our people are angry on Christians because of America!

but they will be accountable infront of ALLAH on the day of judgment.
no muslim is allowed to beat or slap any nonmuslim when he is paying tax. any non muslim is our responsiblity.
his protection and his welths protection is upon the govt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom