What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already have. There is mutual intervention in each others internal affairs to varying degrees. But this problem is purely homegrown- that is to say its roots are within the nation but its ideological oxygen is imported and its importers are Pakistanis. Civil war would be unlikely, remember that the Pakistani Army can still enforce all out martial law in the worst case scenario. The Pakistani populace will really need to look at solutions that are holistic and deal with the varying facets that lead to this malaise.

They are simply not mature enough to do that, or else there would have been a revolution on multiple instances.

They are simply not mature enough to do that, or else there would have been a revolution on multiple instances.

That is not for us to decide upon or adjudicate about. Personally many of the people from Pakistan whom I know are more than capable, I know I know that is an inadequate sample pool for me to make such a declaration based upon it...but I think they can. Lets wait and see.

We already have. There is mutual intervention in each others internal affairs to varying degrees. But this problem is purely homegrown- that is to say its roots are within the nation but its ideological oxygen is imported and its importers are Pakistanis. Civil war would be unlikely, remember that the Pakistani Army can still enforce all out martial law in the worst case scenario. The Pakistani populace will really need to look at solutions that are holistic and deal with the varying facets that lead to this malaise.

I agree. But what's scary is that the US is looking for a good opportunity to justify it's intervention of Pakistan. Yes, it has to a great degree already done that, but it needs a solid reason to convince the American people that "helping" pakistan is necessary. Instability and civil war would do it, and say there is martial law, the US wouldn't support it. it's already warned pakistan against it. so it's a bad situation. This is actually quite evident in the recent presidential election. when asked about pakistan, both candidates said that "the us cannot divorce pakistan". so it's not backing out anytime soon.
It's sad seeing people do that honestly. I expected more from Pakistan.

Having lived through his era since day one...i disagree with you and all others..
The grand evil was benazir bhutto the evil witch who's thirst for vengence blinded her and she was the one who moulded zia's 'game' in a way that it became out of control and deadly.
The evil cow hated anything and everything which remotely related to zia and was on the mission to tarnish his name fir eternity and succesfully did so.
Safriz, no offense, but this is the most bizarre story I've come across, and you are asking Hyperion On which dope he is. :lol:

Safriz, no offense, but this is the most bizarre story I've come across, and you are asking Hyperion On which dope he is. :lol:

Exactly.
Thats something that rubbed under the carpet 'because she was a woman and is dead'.
She was an evil master mind...

I agree. But what's scary is that the US is looking for a good opportunity to justify it's intervention of Pakistan. Yes, it has to a great degree already done that, but it needs a solid reason to convince the American people that "helping" pakistan is necessary. Instability and civil war would do it, and say there is martial law, the US wouldn't support it. it's already warned pakistan against it. so it's a bad situation. This is actually quite evident in the recent presidential elections. when asked about pakistan, both candidates said that "the us cannot divorce pakistan". so it's not backing out anytime soon.
It's sad seeing people do that honestly. I expected more from Pakistan.

This is a social, religious and security related malaise. I can understand your disappointment yaara..I really can but Pakistan has one slim chance of extricating itself from this exigency. An unprecedented and immediate move towards de-linking religion from governance, or in the least bringing all religious institutions within the country under the purview of the state as far as financial matters are concerned so as to check the flow of funds which feed this extremism (not the terrorist org kind but the kind where money is used to feed indoctrination camps)- reverse indoctrination and the promotion of a more tolerant approach. There are many more measures...not all of them are agreeable to most people. Bit Pakistan will have to make a start immediately, its well past the break-even point, before it crosses the point of no return.

The US in very unlikely to attempt a direct and proactive intervention but yes any further weakening of the Pakistani state and any further dissolution of its administrative apparatus and society will give any external power more leverage and opportunity to play its own game.

@Hyperion

Is this an example of how Pakistani's are a tolerant bunch? Or people who have been fed with Islamic bigotry since their very birth? Pakistani's who hate people of every other religion and will kill them at the slightest real or imagined provocation?

Because this is not an isolated example, this is happening all over Pakistan in different forms.

oh shut up. you hindus are no different.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion

Is this an example of how Pakistani's are a tolerant bunch? Or people who have been fed with Islamic bigotry since their very birth? Pakistani's who hate people of every other religion and will kill them at the slightest real or imagined provocation?

Because this is not an isolated example, this is happening all over Pakistan in different forms.

Hey. release your anti-Pakistan fart somewhere else, at least amazing when a extremist, radical, discriminating society person talking over it. History of atrocities with minorities in India is far shameful. Here just burnt some properties not mass killing.

Sometimes before it all looks to me real but after some incidents it forced me to say that that's all planned in favour of anti-Pakistan powers so not natural.

What you think what will happened to the guilty? US Aid controlled media now do everything to prove his innocence and after that any EU country will offer SAFE PLACE in their country. These all property victims whose hose worth not more than thousands now get aid from government and plus foreign christian aid equal 10 time more than they lost.

Why i am saying not natural because US supported government will do everything to decrease the value of Punjab government (Nawaz & Shahbaz) because they now that next top runners in elections are Sharif family whose interests are with people rather than US's wishes & requirements.

That's all set up. religious violation and burning properties.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a social, religious and security related malaise. I can understand your disappointment yaara..I really can but Pakistan has one slim chance of extricating itself from this exigency. An unprecedented and immediate move towards de-linking religion from governance, or in the least bringing all religious institutions within the country under the purview of the state as far as financial matters are concerned so as to check the flow of funds which feed this extremism (not the terrorist org kind but the kind where money is used to feed indoctrination camps)- reverse indoctrination and the promotion of a more tolerant approach. There are many more measures...not all of them are agreeable to most people. Bit Pakistan will have to make a start immediately, its well past the break-even point, before it crosses the point of no return.

The US in very unlikely to attempt a direct and proactive intervention but yes any further weakening of the Pakistani state and any further dissolution of its administrative apparatus and society will give any external power more leverage and opportunity to play its own game.

Haha I love the way you get everything I say LOL!:)
yes, I guess we will have to wait for this election and hopefully IK or someone else good comes into power. This is just really sad! Yeah, the army and ISI are keeping the US from direct intervention, but you never know, if the situation gets worse, what will happen.

doping is better than being doped by brainwashing ,atleast Hyperion talks SENSE .

a person who will talk against islam or pakistan always talk sens for indians.

Hey. release your anti-Pakistan fart somewhere else, at least amazing when a extremist, radical, discriminating society person talking over it. History of atrocities with minorities in India is far shameful. Here just burnt some properties not mass killing.

Sometimes before it all looks to me real but after some incidents it forced me to say that that's all planned in favour of anti-Pakistan powers so not natural.

What you think what will happened to the guilty? US Aid controlled media now do everything to prove his innocence and after that any EU country will offer SAFE PLACE in their country. These all property victims whose hose worth not more than thousands now get aid from government and plus foreign christian aid equal 10 time more than they lost.

Why i am saying not natural because US supported government will do everything to decrease the value of Punjab government (Nawaz & Shahbaz) because they now that next top runners in elections are Sharif family whose interests are with people rather than US's wishes & requirements.

agree.
on the other hand our liberal facists just nead a reason to blame islam. they will go to any level to prove there point.

Friday
Attacks started at 1pm after prayers.
So predictable.

oh shut up. you hindus are no different.

much more incedents take place in india. agaisnt chiristians and against muslims and even against low cast hindos.

there is no point some one defending this horrible incedent. all the miscreants must be punished. and punished very hard.

Haha I love the way you get everything I say LOL!:)
yes, I guess we will have to wait for this election and hopefully IK or someone else good comes into power. This is just really sad! Yeah, the army and ISI are keeping the US from direct intervention, but you never know, if the situation gets worse, what will happen.

What can I say, its all about perceiving whats being conveyed properly. :D
Has it occurred to you though that any such scenario would be adamantly opposed by India..we really do not want US proxies, SA proxies, UAE proxies camped at our border instead of in FATA and a US "intervention" would most probably lead to that. The armed forces of Pakistan do not need to have conventional or even nuclear parity with the Pentagon, they just need to ensure that the message that any such move would be exorbitantly costly is clear and they have sent that message out clearly despite their many capitulations in the face of US threats. But remember capitulation is one thing and surrendering one's nation completely another. The PA will never allow it to go that far. Unless there is a significant change in the situation on the ground and the PA's own combat capacity is degraded, the US will play it safe. Big difference between covert raids and drone strikes and overt support for militant forces and an all out invasion. no?

Nice post dude :tup:, you actually ripped everything apart. As you said it was completely managed by US and most likely the Christians torched their own homes to gain asylum in Western countries - the media anyways is sold out.

I loved the Nawaz Sharif angle - this really decreases NS's chances of winning in the polls, so most likely the US favors Zardari I guess, brilliant summation there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom