What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't listen to @Hyperion, he is also wahabi, difference is his beard is hidden in belly.

One thing is for sure, all this sh!t can be roll-backed only with the help of those who created, if we want to avoid bloodshed. Root cause is funded clerics (irrespective of sect), they can give lectures, brainwash people to kill other but themselves can't even bear a Littar of Police. So, Just hanging few who are beyond repair and involved in terrorism will be enough remain will be online automatically.

Hmmm :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Since we're on the subject of Christian persecution, I thought I'll post the following from today's news.

It's an everyday thing by the looks of it!

Karnataka: Bajrang Dal activists attack Christian prayer house, 7 injured
Saturday March 09, 2013

Press Trust of India

Bangalore: Seven persons were injured when they were allegedly assaulted by Bajrang Dal activists during an attack on a Christian prayer house at Moodubelle in Udupi district, on suspicion that conversion activities were being carried out there, police said on Saturday.

The attack was carried out on Friday night after the activists had lodged a police complaint against a man, accusing him of indulging in conversion, Udupi Superintendent of Police Boralingaiah said.

A group of Bajrang Dal activists barged into the man's residence at Moodubelle, also a prayer house, and assaulted the people gathered there, he said, adding, 19 of them had been arrested. Senior officials, including the IGP (western range) Pratap Reddy visited the place.

udupi_attack.jpg

A group of Bajrang Dal activists barged into the man's residence at Moodubelle, also a prayer house, and assaulted the people gathered there.

The coastal districts of Udupi and Mangalore had in the past seen attacks on churches triggered by suspicion that they were carrying out conversion.

Karnataka: Bajrang Dal activists attack Christian prayer house, 7 injured- IBN Karnataka- IBN South-IBNLive

Udupi_attack.jpg

persecution_update_jan13.jpg

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Ataturk had NO CHOICE.... you are too young to understand the intricacies of that war. Just have faith in me that it was ALL justified. It was either that or 16 different parts of Turkey being controlled by different nations.
@Hyperion I don't know about Ataturk what he did and why but i'm damn sure that his act killed many innocent (men+WOMEN+CHILDREN) maybe he had no choice but i think we have ....

What do you think if we don't kill all wahabis than there will be civil war :undecided: :undecided:

@SUPARCO, you are so cute dude..... TTP's first cyber-warrior.... al-habba-habba-aaakh-thuuuuu--kill-z-infidels :smitten:

How much chanda do the Arab masters pay you my dear son, I shall double it to sing a different tune... tough times at home? :D

Now you go and shrink all of Africa to Hutu & Tutsis, which doesn't even make sense, go read about it first. What is next from your divine storage of wits?

No
I didnt shrink it all to Hutu and Tutsi,but was a good example of countering your argument of poverty and violence are unrelated.
The Hutu tutsi episode was deadlier than both atomic bombs combined...
So there you go,poverty and uncertainity among people does turn them into monsters....
Same as its happening in Pakistan,and all over africa.

@Cherokee
You are right brother.but those were different times.many of the people were partial converts and moreover education and awareness of religious principles were far less than today.ppl today know what their religions atleast at basic level preach.
on a side note i dont consider sufis like bulle shah muslims.their teachings are more closer to hinduisms bhakti movement than the teachings of quran.

@SUPARCO, you are so cute dude..... TTP's first cyber-warrior.... al-habba-habba-aaakh-thuuuuu--kill-z-infidels :smitten:

How much chanda do the Arab masters pay you my dear son, I shall double it to sing a different tune... tough times at home? :D

haha he need some of your quality naswar :cheesy:

BTW Horrible incident but people should not use it to score some 'brownie' points ,pak and india have there own problem and they should 'themselves' deal with them.

I'm really ashamed, what a bunch of barbarians. I hope the victims are compensated and those involved in this barbarity are arrested and thrown in jail. Damn Zia ul Haq.

We shall one day pee on his grave and settle his remains in the biggest sewage canal of Waziristan. God willing. Insh-Allah. :enjoy:

I'm really ashamed, what a bunch of barbarians. I hope the victims are compensated and those involved in this barbarity are arrested and thrown in jail. Damn Zia ul Haq.

why zia alone ? why not bhutto ? why not mr mia muhammad N shareef of early 90's?

F***ing mob physiology. Hang few of the ppl, nothing will happen again

I promise I'm shaved there too... :D

Ok - It's in brain :smokin:

Crime will not stop even if we kill 10% of population, It will take other color i.e. ethnic/language. Because root cause is that our eduction system is flopped and on top of that it's not available and affordable, and employment. Most of the students in Madrisahs are those whose parents can't afford it, run away from school, or some religious parents send one of their kid to become Hafiz (and mostly that is the nastiest one). Early age of kids form the personality and till teens he/she is vulnerable. So, the priority should be revolutionary reforms in our education system. End this ratta & danda system, provide 21st century education, make it available & affordable in every corner of country, Provide religious education (i.e. Quran with Translation) through qualified teachers (don't make it mandatory) within school, so nobody needs to send their kids to illiterate mullahs - Early education must be mandatory and punish the parents/feudal/sardar who bar it. Create employment opportunities.

1. ZA Bhutto started it all by raping the constitution of Pakistan, for the very first time on ethnic basis.
2. Zia-ul-Haq the child demon consolidated it further, and played pogo with the destiny of Pakistan.
3. Nawaz Sharif aka the Ganja's father was picked up on the street, was given loan and many other things by Z Haq. Then the baby Ganja suckled on the devils milk and became what he became. Later he was forged in the house of Saud by being *** ***** for one decade by the royal emirates and sent back to rule over the lesser Pakistanis.

Anything else you'd like to know? :D

why zia alone ? why not bhutto ? why not mr mia muhammad N shareef of early 90's?

@Hyperion I can intellectually agree to what you are saying but think upon this..Ataturk faced the same problems but certain dynamics were different for Turkey back then. The security scenario is far more exigent in Pakistan. At this moment if the authorities or whichever relevant bodies were to set out upon such a path you would see the nation devolve into nothing less than a state of civil war. You already know how certain areas in Pakistan have seen a free flow of foreign and "expat" militants in large numbers, your proposal would probably lead to a large no. of such militants flooding into the nations to "protect Islam". Stringent punishments under the law for hatemongers, bigots, people who use a religious pulpit to incite any sort of violence or discriminatory measure and efficient LEA operations could stem much of this. A secular and liberal constitution and dragging all the tendrils of religion out of politics and legislature through laws and the immediately rendering laws such as the blasphemy law null and void would be far more effective, no? Although majority of your compatriots will probably view the last two opinions of mine as madness or perhaps even as an insult to their nation or faith, isn't that a more rational path to follow?

Even @Armstrong made room for targeted operations and the "pacification" of those who may not relent (correct me if I'm wrong Armstrong yaara..went through way too many posts before posting) when he stated that a more holistic approach was required with the proper stress on education, counter-indoctrination and the framing of a national narrative (albeit not a secular one as far as he is concerned)

1. ZA Bhutto started it all by raping the constitution of Pakistan, for the very first time on ethnic basis.
2. Zia-ul-Haq the child demon consolidated it further, and played pogo with the destiny of Pakistan.
3. Nawaz Sharif aka the Ganja's father was picked up on the street, was given loan and many other things by Z Haq. Then the baby Ganja suckled on the devils milk and became what he became. Later he was forged in the house of Saud by being *** ***** for one decade by the royal emirates and sent back to rule over the lesser Pakistanis.

Anything else you'd like to know? :D

Naah :D i was just referring to sidelining zia alone while like you said his political father and son did the SAME.
federal shariat courts are made by shareef, isn't it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom