What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

wth is all this ahmedi , ismaili whatever seriously whos keep making these . stop splitting it up into 30 things just 1 name . Muslim .

I think you have never heard these before, people in Pakistan have made up sects you never have imagined before !! Have you heard hari pagri?? Lol

i am sure their are few Iranian in the background doing cyber warfare from Iran. u seem to know the ip change technique.

Yeah, because knowing about dynamic and static IPs is top secret information. Only the best secret services in the world know about it. You should be grateful that I let you in on this little secret.

I don't think Pakistan can afford another war at it's borders. Pakistan has clear statement on that, all disputes/concerns should be addressed by dialogue & not wars. Pakistan will not support a war against Iran.

this is what i am saying that pak should keep out n take care of its own. i hope our nation has learnt a lesson form the past.

Yeah, because knowing about dynamic and static IPs is top secret information. Only the best secret services in the world know about it. You should be grateful that I let you in on this little secret.

be glad i am not referring you to the moderators i am the isi around here in disguise as the joker.

Back
Top Bottom