What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

THINK WHY???
I don't, I simply don't care.

I was making point back there to refute someone's arguement. Whether you think shias are kafir or not makes very little difference to me and has zero impact on my life as an Iranian. You will just destroy your own neck of the woods with that mindset.

Aap sab bol rahay ho to Secur kya bolay:lol:

:lol: Well , I started to lose interest after people stopped appreciating a nice statement/gesture by the president of brotherly neighbour of Iran who was looking to enhance between both countries and instead derailed the thread with sectarian issues and Arab/Persian rivalry as if HE Ahmadinejad was on an agenda to promote sectarianism and exploiting Pakistan , so I logged out and said " Good night " to PDF ...

Thorough Pro;3630774]Can you guys ever discuss anything without bringing up/bashing "Wahabi ideology" and Arab countries?
Keep your hate for Arabs in your local forums, and don't forget that Iran is also guilty of exporting extremist Shia ideology and supporting/funding extremist shia groups in Pakistan.

I like the way you said Iran is Guilty of funding shia extremist groups but at the same time people not to bash Wahhabi ideology and Arab countries.so what you are saying is blame the shais for being at the wrong place at the wrong times Not Wahhabi for killing them.

Making a shia Group isn't that hard as you think specially in pakistan getting fundding for it from few countries a lot more then Iran piece of pie. going around killing Wahhabi extremist or supporters not that hard again in pakistan getting permission from our Shia Imams to carry out the slaughter impossible we are told Islam doesn't allow that let God take care of it. blowing up the country you love to even the score with Wahhabi not going to happen.

So get your head out of gutter and recognize the sacrifice we shias have given and not retaliated with a force we shia of pakistan can.don't try to spin it enough is enough we get blown up and we get the blame thats your idea of being balanced.

Listen, Iran is our next door neighbor and we used to have quite good relations with them in the past. I think it all changed with Zia'a marshal law, Bhutto's hanging, and Pakistan's support to Pushtu speaking afghan freedom fighters against Soviet Union,while Iran supported Persian speaking abdullah Ghah Masood.

No its all changed as Wahhabi Zia supported and armed Wahhabi groups against shias in Pakistan and Afghanistan Iran got involved in Afghanistan after 20,000 shia were slaughtered in Mazar-e Sharif by Wahhabi Taliban's terrorist you no the ones who were being financed by Saudis which you don't want us to talk about and leave it out.

Every country pursues it's own interests, all international friendships, alliances and animosities are for the same reason. If Iran thinks that Pakistan can take a similar stance against US as Iran has taken, that nomy friend, we can not afford to.Even if we want to kick their balls, we just can't afford that, neither economically, nor militarily....besides Pakistan has always tried to have good relations with all sides, better with those who can benefit us. It's simple.

Funny when ever some one tells us the way things are Some where out of the dark corners some one shows up to tell us how bad it would be for us to stand up to the Americans but some how keeping the same policy of taking it up the wazzo is preferable approach.

Economically you cant afford what you telling me our non existence economy depends on Americans military if it wasn't for the Chinese we would have been moving on to swords and horses by now.

Our economy will get a boost with gas from Iran deny that our economy will get a boost when we import power from their deny that what the alternatives American have offered so far oh yes civilian nuclear tech Given to India.

I suggest go back into the dark whole and stop living in past also known as lala land.

But as a good friend and neighbour,instead of helping us or at best keeping neutral, you are trying to exploit the situation again, No shia's are being blown up, they are Pakistanis, Pakistanis are being blown up by our enemies, enemies which we know as enemies and enemies which we know as friends,they are all trying to exploit the situation for their own interest.

You mean laying down the pipe line for natural gas which we need desperately or erecting a power plant to supply power to Gawader port and other areas of pakistan plus financing the whole project isn't helping pakistan plus on top offering more trade isn't good for pakistan but Saudis financing Wahhabi terrorist is oh wait a minute you want us to keep Arabs and Wahhabi ideology out of our forums.

Yes shias are being blown up they are also being blown up in Afghanistan they are also being blown up in Iraq all have one and one enemy in common Wahhabi except what you wanna keep that part hush hush.

enemy of the pakistan is the one financing the Wahhabi terrorist not the guy trying to sell natural gas and power enough that we signed on for not forced by Iranians.

But don't worry, nothing is permanent, times change, they change for good. soon you will see Pakistan overcome its problems and a peaceful and progressive country

Not till people like you stop making excuses and point out the real enemy till then there will be no peace and no progress.

I think what is admirable about Mr Ahmadinajad , is that he has solid leadership credentials

a) He is leading his country in technological advancements of alll sorts

Space - Engineering - Miliatry - Infrastructure infact building our Pipeline as well

b) Solid credebility - and honesty unlike Zardari who owns UK flats and castles

c) He supports , ideals that Common Muslim supports

Respect , Protection of Weak nations , Cooperation between neighbouring countries

So I love the guy and nothing to do with his religious background , he is simply a very good leader Period

It makes sense for Pakistan to Trade with iran

They are our neighbours
We share border and train routs so its easy economy and tourism hub
We can get 75% discount on oil prices from Iran
We can sell JF17 thunder to Iran and Tanks

There is potential for Space research with Iranian Space Rockets

Pakistan - Iran is a win win situation

I mean the guy own a 1977 old car and his residence is same old one he had before he got ellected

I mean , how can you compare that to people living in Castles and peolpe owning UK castles and posh area flats and appartments ...

No comparison its time for Pakistanis to wake up and seek out why we don't have a humble man like him in power who will move Pakistan Forward

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh please we dont want this ahmedinejad rehotric in Pakistan..we are better off with improved releation with USA, Europe and Israel along with GCC.

oh yes you are better of with christan and jews than muslims. Good thinking.

Iran are on a path of isolation, their foreign policy relies on impulse and aggressive rhetoric.

I have said this before, Pakistan needs good relations with all countries so we can start trading and developing the country. We don't threaten anyone apart from India which is justified.

It would be best advised to keep well clear of Iran, however still keep friendly relations, till they learn how to conduct themselves on the world stage.

At this moment in time they are politically not evolved as us, give them time to catch up and then we can start openly trading. They are heading for a direct confrontation with the west, we want nothing to do with their ego trips.

Back
Top Bottom