What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

I know ! I just don't think we should have voted them out to be Non-Muslims....their contributions to Pakistan are immense ! Having an opinion on a personal level is one thing but whats the State got to do with it ? I think that much of our extremism today can trace its origin back to the Anti-Ahmediya riots of the '50s.

Agree - I also have many friends and I think their contribution towards Pakistan is million time better than Mullahs

:woot:WHAT?

Khuda ko maan bhai abhi tak utha kya kar raha hai:rofl:

abhi ammi aakar kahengi beta uth ja fajar ka time hogaya hai tou foran kambal mein ghus jayega:rofl:.

Buttt jhukkk nahin saktaaa woh admi ho ya khudaa ke ageiii ! Buttt sir jhuka taa hai tou sirf Pakistani keh jhandei aur Nihari ki plate ke aageiii ! :D

Even though i beleive they are non-Muslims as they don't accept basic requirement of being Muslim but i support them for their equal rights. They should be given equal rights & have same opportunities as other Pakistanis.

Are hari pagri non Muslims?? They come in makkah but don't pray with Arabs and other pakistanis, they form their own jamaat!!

@loveicon : You still haven't told us about you're fiqh !

We know that AmericanPakistani, myself, AzadKashmir, Rafay & Shahin are all Disco Molvis ! :partay: But what about you ? :D

In my close & far relative i have members of almost all fiqahs but i don't give importance to it nor i like to associate with any of it, i do whatever my heart says it's good

Last edited by a moderator:
Are hari pagri non Muslims?? They come in makkah but don't pray with Arabs and other pakistanis, they form their own jamaat!!

Ahmedis are thought to be outside the fold of Islam because they dispute the Finality of the Prophethood ! And as much as it might surprise us it was their leaders who started this excommunication of the rest of us that back-fired on them.

Agaaii woh hariii ho ya peeeli pagriii waleiii it doesn't matter as long as they believe in One God & the Finality of the Prophethood - They're Muslims no matter how different they do things compared to you or I or anyone else for that matter.

We have this same problem in Iran. Only while your persecuted minority is called Ahmadi, ours is called Baha'i. Same thing though, a bunch of people who believe there was a prophet 200 years ago. Only in Iran being a Baha'i is punishable by death. :cry:

I know about them...! I've read about the Bahaiullah & the religion but Jammat Ahmediya is different they base their difference with mainstream Islam on the fact that the Koran talks about the finality of the Prophethood not of the the Messengerhood (something to do with the difference between Nabi & Rasul) & argue that there will no law-giving Prophethood after Muhammad (SAW) but there can be Non-Law giving ones. Naturally mainstream Islam disputes this strongly & aggressively.

By the way there is also a faction amongst the Ahmadis who call themselves as the Lahori Jammat who think that the guy (Mirza Ghulam Ahmed) that mainstream Ahmedis think was a Prophet was actually a Reformer & his talk of Prophethood was of the same cryptic & metaphorical nature as the one uttered by Sufi saints & naturally we don't have a beef with them !

In my close & far relative i have members of almost all fiqahs but i don't give importance to it nor i like to associate with any of it, i do whatever my heart says it's good

Then I give you this formal invitation to convert to Fiqh Buttiyaa - Free Nihari on the Sundays & Alo walii Rotii with Pudina Raitaa on the Fridays ! :D

Nice & thats how it should be. My family is uptight Sunni on one side & moderate Sunni Muslims on the other but I'm someone who flings between being irreligious to sufistic. Love Iqbal.

I know about them...! I've read about the Bahaiullah & the religion but Jammat Ahmediya is different they base their difference with mainstream Islam on the fact that the Koran talks about the finality of the Prophethood not of the the Messengerhood (something to do with the difference between Nabi & Rasul) & argue that there will no law-giving Prophethood after Muhammad (SAW) but there can be Non-Law giving ones. Naturally mainstream Islam disputes this strongly & aggressively.

By the way there is also a faction amongst the Ahmadis who call themselves as the Lahori Jammat who think that the guy (Mirza Ghulam Ahmed) that mainstream Ahmedis think was a Prophet was actually a Reformer & his talk of Prophethood was of the same cryptic & metaphorical nature as the one uttered by Sufi saints & naturally we don't have a beef with them !

Are the ahmadis and qaidyanis same ?? Questions just keep coming to my mind !!

Both Iran and Pakistan need to put aside this "my religion is right, yours is wrong" BS and just stay the hell out of people's personal lives.

I don't even think Baha'is call themselves Muslim. It originated from Islam for sure, but is now so far removed that there would be no point even arguing that they are Muslims. From what I know they accept a heapload of prophets. Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Zoroaster are all prophets in Baha'ism.

I always thought it was mainly followed by Iranians, but just got shocked to realize it has been taken up by many foreigners. Even the King of Samoa and Queen of Romania are Baha'i!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bahá'ís

We have this same problem in Iran. Only while your persecuted minority is called Ahmadi, ours is called Baha'i. Same thing though, a bunch of people who believe there was a prophet 200 years ago. Only in Iran being a Baha'i is punishable by death. :cry:

ahmedi arnt persecuted, and being an ahmedi is sure as hell not punishable ny death

ahmedi just arnt considered muslims

Back
Top Bottom