What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

wth is all this ahmedi , ismaili whatever seriously whos keep making these . stop splitting it up into 30 things just 1 name . Muslim .

So true bro, agreed 200%.

BTW Ahmadis are non-Muslims.

This one ! :rofl:

Jo wo keh rahaa hai na karooo wohii kar rahii ho aur uppper seh 200% agree kar keh aur woh upper seh thanks bhi kar rahaa hai ! :D

When did I never replied ??

In which you were asking me whether I was an Ahmadi ?

First of all - normally i don't reply to uncivilized one liner other than Members club. Second, You are talking about a guest and president of a country to whom we invited. Third, I don't see any direct Arab-Iran war in near future they are fighting through proxies, both sides are capable to do this and doing and Pakistan's help is not required. Four, even hypothetically there is was than Pakistan has more stakes in GCC than Iran at the moment, so we are not that much fool that with one statement we will be fighting against GCC and neither against Iran like we remained neutral in Iran-Iraq war and yes in Future if we have more stakes in Iran than other side than we will be supporting Iran to safeguard our Interests.

Last: Topic is about Iran & Pakistan and their bilateral relations.

Sahib aap kii rooozi roootii ka sawal hai ! Junnggg tou larnii hii pareiii giii ! :rofl:

Jo wo keh rahaa hai na karooo wohii kar rahii ho aur uppper seh 200% agree kar keh aur woh upper seh thanks bhi kar rahaa hai ! :D

In which you were asking me whether I was an Ahmadi ?

U said you were not ahmadi and I read it and took a breathe of relief !

Araybhaii! mein toh usko bata raha tha k ahmadi dosra mazhab hai. Sunni, Shia & Ismaili are the only sect of Islam. Ahmadi people(no offense to anyone) don't accept Mohammad(S A W) as last prophet which is the basics of being Muslims.

First of all - normally i don't reply to uncivilized one liner other than Members club. Second, You are talking about a guest and president of a country to whom we invited. Third, I don't see any direct Arab-Iran war in near future they are fighting through proxies, both sides are capable to do this and doing and Pakistan's help is not required. Four, even hypothetically there is was than Pakistan has more stakes in GCC than Iran at the moment, so we are not that much fool that with one statement we will be fighting against GCC and neither against Iran like we remained neutral in Iran-Iraq war and yes in Future if we have more stakes in Iran than other side than we will be supporting Iran to safeguard our Interests.

Last: Topic is about Iran & Pakistan and their bilateral relations.

Pakistan does not even have inch of influence in these regions so therefore i say keep out of it n just make sure we are well fed economically. we were neutral and try to mediate between iran n iraq did they listen no one in Muslim world or even care for pak but ur own. if war comes we want out of it what about refugees u do know we have second largest shia group? what they going to do? . isreal is getting more desperate for war plus oil rich Arab regions are too dumb n blind n will fall for it.

U said you were not ahmadi and I read it and took a breathe of relief !

Wow...! Thats big.

Dude why...why a breath of relief ? My class fellow from the O'levels & later the A'levels alongside a friend I made at the firm I was doing an internship at were both Ahmedis & we used to discuss all sorts of things from religion to politics to sports - Wohh bhii insaaan hain ! And despite what we've done to them....not once did either of them say a bad thing about Pakistan !

Kassaam seh mujhee usss waqt itnii sharamm aarahii thiii that everyone else in the firm & my family were so Anti-Ahmedi because they believe some bloke by the name of Mirza Ahmad is another Prophet ! Kamazzz kum unhiii zindaa tou bandaa rehneii dei...they were scared to sh*t of saying anything wrong lest someone goes Touheen-e-Risalat on their buttts.

Araybhaii! mein toh usko bata raha tha k ahmadi dosra mazhab hai. Sunni, Shia & Ismaili are the only sect of Islam. Ahmadi people(no offense to anyone) don't accept Mohammad(S A W) as last prophet which is the basics of being Muslims.

I know ! I just don't think we should have voted them out to be Non-Muslims....their contributions to Pakistan are immense ! Having an opinion on a personal level is one thing but whats the State got to do with it ? I think that much of our extremism today can trace its origin back to the Anti-Ahmediya riots of the '50s.

I know ! I just don't think we should have voted them out to be Non-Muslims....their contributions to Pakistan are immense ! Having an opinion on a personal level is one thing but whats the State got to do with it ? I think that much of our extremism today can trace its origin back to the Anti-Ahmediya riots of the '50s.

Even though i beleive they are non-Muslims as they don't accept basic requirement of being Muslim but i support them for their equal rights. They should be given equal rights & have same opportunities as other Pakistanis.

Wow...! Thats big.

Dude why...why a breath of relief ? My class fellow from the O'levels & later the A'levels alongside a friend I made at the firm I was doing an internship at were both Ahmedis & we used to discuss all sorts of things from religion to politics to sports - Wohh bhii insaaan hain ! And despite what we've done to them....not once did either of them say a bad thing about Pakistan !

Kassaam seh mujhee usss waqt itnii sharamm aarahii thiii that everyone else in the firm & my family were so Anti-Ahmedi because they believe some bloke by the name of Mirza Ahmad is another Prophet ! Kamazzz kum unhiii zindaa tou bandaa rehneii dei...they were scared to sh*t of saying anything wrong lest someone goes Touheen-e-Risalat on their buttts.

Suna hai ye tauheen e risalat Pakistan me bari aam ho gai hai ?? Tv pe har dosre din is ka case chal raha hota hai !! Btw I criticized the ahmadis thats why I took a relief other wise you would have criticized me:D

Back
Top Bottom