What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633547 said:
i have never been to shia mosque so i cant entirely comment how they are different but i just have observed shia praying with sunnis, but in pakistan we have sunni mosques and shia mosques because we respect shias enough to grant them separate place for woreship, if you guys are tolerant grant a sunni mosque if the sunnis want, sunni and shia are two different sects believe it or not

That's the most idoitic thing we have in Pakistan, I am not shia but have been in Imam Bargah and also mosques in Iran - In iran you don't see any difference in these two except the people's praying method and it's called Mosque not Imam Bargah.

That's the most idoitic thing we have in Pakistan, I am not shia but have been in Imam Bargah and also mosques in Iran - In iran you don't see any difference in these two except the people's praying method and it's called Mosque not Imam Bargah.

Then what exactly are you ? :what:

And don't gimme - I'm just a Muslim, thing ! It spoils the fun. :D

What do you think pak should do if usa/arab oil regions go to war with iran which will affect pak as it is neighbor?.

Armstrong are you ahmadi ?? They are non Muslims indeed, why should we call them Muslims as we are also Muslims but they believe something entirely different??

What ? Buttt Ahmadi nahin ho saktaa....Buttt sirf Fiqh Buttiyaa seh talak rakhteii hain ! :D

No mate, I'm not an Ahmadi...I just responded because my name is Ahmad & so I just commented without thinking how it might come across & then I continued it as a social experiment. No wonder the only 2 Ahmadis I know off are just bidding their time before they can get out of Pakistan.

What do you think pak should do if usa/arab oil regions go to war with iran which will affect pak as it is neighbor?.

I don't think Pakistan can afford another war at it's borders. Pakistan has clear statement on that, all disputes/concerns should be addressed by dialogue & not wars. Pakistan will not support a war against Iran.

I think Ottoman-Turk has a dynamic IP address. Every time he gets banned, he resets his modem and gets a new IP.

i am sure their are few Iranian in the background doing cyber warfare from Iran. u seem to know the ip change technique.

Back
Top Bottom