What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

Thread has been started in such a bright note to encourage trade relationship between Iran and Pakistan but with provocation in subject line.."Roaring so as not to get scared off".
- I feel senior member from Pakistan in PDF should see the reflection of post from Pakistani people itself...Why do most of the people always associate Shias means Iran and Suunis means SA....Can not it be possible that Sunni means Pakistan and Shia means Pakistan too?..Why not all the Pakistan pdf poster start thinking about Pakistan itself and then what sect belongs to..

- Its my view point that anyway neghour should be provided the opportunity to have good relations.You should improve your relation with Iran so as to increase trade, secure Pakistan's oil intrest and completion of IP pipeline...Although you are anti American by heart, but remember..but i feel you should have good relation with you because you get something in benefit in trade and economic activity from Iran...

ITSSSSSSS NOT BALLSYYYYY ATTITUDEEEEE BROTHERRRRR THIS IS ALL DRAMAAAAAA BROTHERRRRRR IF AMERICAAAAAA WANTSSSSS AMERICAAAAA WILL ANNIHILATEEEEE IRANNNNNN WITHINNNNNN MINUTESSSSS AMERICASSSSS BASESSSSS ND AIRCRAFT CARRIERSSSSS ND ITS AIR BASES IN GULF COUNTRIESSSS ND TURKEYYYYY WILL SIMULTANOUSLY BOMBBBBB IRANNNNNN TOGETHERRRRR ND SENDDDDDD THEMMMMMMM 2 HELL FOREVERRRRR ITS JUST DRAMAAAAA BROTHERRRRRR NOW U HVE BROTHERRRR OBAMAAAA WHO IS A TRAITOR OF AMERICA ND IS AN IRANIANNNNN INDIANNNNN ND BRITISHHHHHH AGENTTTTT WHO IS WORKING FOR THE AGENDA OF IRANNNNNNN INDIAAAAAA ND THT FILTHYYY LITTLEEE ISLANDDDDD KNOWNNNNN AS BRITAINNNNNN INSTEADDDDD OF AMERICAAAAAA BROTHERRRRR IF ROMNEYYYYY WUD HVE BEEN ELECTEDDDDD HE WUDDDDD HVE LAIDDDD WASTEEEE 2 IRANNNNNN WITHIN MINUTESSSS ND ALL THESE IRANIANSSSS FALSE DRAMAAA WUD HVE BEEN XPOSEDDDDDD BROTHERRRRRR. WELCOMEEEEEE OBAMAAAAAA WELCOMEEEE ANOTHERRRRR 20 TRILLION DOLLARSSSS OF DEBT IN NEXTTTTTTT 4 YEARSSSSSSS WELCOMEEEEEE OBAMAAAAAAA WELCOMEEEEEEE AMERICAAAAA WAT A JOKEEEEEE THERE WAS RECENTLY AN IRANIANNNNN INDIANNNN ND BRITISH COUP THT HAPPENED IN AMERICA THROUGH IRANIAN AGENT CHANNEL CNN WHICH IS LOADED WITH IRANIAN INDIANNNN ND BRITISH AGENTSSSS THESE CNN IRANIAN AGENTTTTT BASTARDSSS WERE CONSTANTLY DOING RPOPOGANDA AGAINST ROMNEY ND SABOTAGING ROMNEYYYY FOR OBAMAAAAA THTSSSS Y OBAMAAAA WONNNNN ROMNEYYYY WUD HVE WON EASILY IF THERE WAS NO IRANIAN AGENTTTTT CHANNEL LIKE CNN SABOTAGING ROMNEYYYY ND DOING PROPOGANDA AGAINST ROMNEYYYYYYYY. DEATHHHHHHHHHHH 2 CNN FILTHYYY IRANIANNNNN AGENTTTTT CHANNEL LOADED WITH IRANIANNNNNNN INDIANNNNNNN ND BRITISHHHHHH AGENTSSSSSSS ND SPIESSSSSSSSSS.

Some one should ban this troll:lol:

I can't even read what he wrote:hitwall:

Nahin tum looogg topi dramaa karteiii ho ! Hum Butttonnn ki sarii khanaa bananeii ki recipes churaanei keh liyee ! :rofl:

I know Mirpuris are Kashmiris....I was just playing with you !

u did that on purpose u hit me right here on the heart

Do you have any source for this claim?
my source is sunnis off of the street. half the sunnis say that to your face. The only sunnis that haven't said this to me have been turks. Then there's youtube. I can list 500 video in 10 mins where 500 diff imams are saying shias are kafirs and shias should be killed blah blah

anyway, we've proven something today. Iran is the only country where seperate mosques aren't allowed and all people pray together. It's also the only muslim country where people aren't getting blown up (along with Turkey and a few other secular muslim majority nations).

Seems our laws are better.

say they do, why can't a sunni guy pray alongside a shia guy in a mosque? So b/c mullah dumfuk likes to say smtg, you can't pray beside a random shia off of the street?

99 percent of sunni imams consider shias as kafirs. Does that mean shias shouldn't go to Haj anymore?

why does an iranian mullah influeneced shia in pakistan cant pray together with a sunni?? and why cant a shia in other parts of the world cant pray along with sunnis? doesnt he get shia mullah fatwa to not pray infront of a sunni or else he will be kaffir in the eyes of a khomenian mullah??

The way this threat is going it will turn into sectarian violence.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633708 said:
why does an iranian mullah influeneced shia in pakistan cant pray together with a sunni?? and why cant a shia in other parts of the world cant pray along with sunnis? doesnt he get shia mullah fatwa to not pray infront of a sunni or else he will be kaffir in the eyes of a khomenian mullah??

Oh busss kardeiii merii jaaan ! :hitwall:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633708 said:

I see, you're a crazy guy.

Well this was a waste of time

Back
Top Bottom