What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

Oyee busss kardeiii ! Their country...their laws...their mosques ! Whats it to you & I ? We've got a different mechanism in place here - People get to pray wherever & behind whomever they want in whatever mosque ! That lack of Government regulation has given rise to different mosques for different sects & people are alright with it !

yaar but they are not excepting, they think its better for sunnis not to have a mosque

very true but mullahs have powerfull emotional media that gets iran mind hijacked on shiaism when it nothing but mini imperialism.
while Pakistan leaders it who got the cash we are for sale. this is what Iranians dont get.

We should stop funding for any religious seminary from out there whether its Iran, Saudi Arabia, China or the moon ! Those non indigenous ideologies always come with extra baggage & we're suffering from our lack of foresight in seeing that perhaps 30 years ago when this sh*t started.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633663 said:
yaar but they are not excepting, they think its better for sunnis not to have a mosque

unless you some other faith your free.

Mujhee bhi pataa hai...merii family friends mein eik lady hai jiss ki family '80s mein Pakistan ayee thee because of that...but raiiin deiii koi faidaa haii inn seh baaat karneii ka ?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633660 said:
has every thing got to do with it, you say sunnis and shias should pray together then why dont the mullahs promote one sect of islam

obviously the mullahs thing sectarian, they think shia islam is true islam

say they do, why can't a sunni guy pray alongside a shia guy in a mosque? So b/c mullah dumfuk likes to say smtg, you can't pray beside a random shia off of the street?

99 percent of sunni imams consider shias as kafirs. Does that mean shias shouldn't go to Haj anymore?

99 percent of sunni imams consider shias as kafirs. Does that mean shias shouldn't go to Haj anymore?

How many Shias would dare to visit Pakistan and travel freely in the country, and how mani Sunnis would dare to visit Iran and travel freely over there. Where are they more safe?

the 5 guys in tehran that are sunni can either stay at home or come and pray in a mosque alongside shias. Their choice. In the south you can find a million mosques with sunni imams. If the shias in the south don't like it they can also stay home, their choice.

We don't need to implement the same laws as pakistan and Iraq. I love how well it's working out for you guys. Keep it up.

say they do, why can't a sunni guy pray alongside a shia guy in a mosque? So b/c mullah dumfuk likes to say smtg, you can't pray beside a random shia off of the street?

ask arabs about haj it not the pakistanis at the front and in luxury hotels they at the back treated like animals.

So @cb4 : Are Paharis real Kashmiris or not ? :rofl:

pahari,pothwaris,mirpuri we are Kashmir by region not by language kosur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunnis, Shias, Ismailis are all sect of Islam, all are believers of same Allah & Prophet(S A W). Spread harmony guys instead of all this utter nonsense in these 7-8 pages.

If you ask me who i want Pakistan to establish good relations with in Muslim countries so my answere will be Turkeye, Iran, Egypt, Malaysia & Indonesia. It saddens me to see people from these countries fighting for cr@ppy issues.

Back
Top Bottom