What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

Do whatever you want in UK and Pak. Whats marriages got to do with it? Just yesterday Shias where bombed in Pakistan killing many of them. Now you want to export these policies to Iran?

god you dumb numb skull Iranians my original talk was about the fact that pak should be interest first forget brotherhood isn't this what iran does. but this was derailed by trollers. i want pak to do business with iran but keep out brother hood cos we have paid price for it in the past n now tasting the fruits of being stupid lone nation cos of policies. saudi are out for interest, irans interest and the rest. we went to war and had to defend our land ourselves. Arabs wants us to be their breeding war slaves while rolling red carpet for westerners n making pak slaves.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633634 said:
you mean this guy with allan fiqir is iranian?

Yes ! Of Iranian birth but a naturalized Pakistani....didn't you know that ! NED Karachi ka graduate hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
HEYYYYYYYYYY IRANIANNNNNN BLINDDDDD ASSECLOWNNNNN READDDDD MY POSTTTTT BEFOREEEEEEE I TOLDDDDD U WHO IS CREATING SECTARIAN TROUBLE ND BOMBINSSSS IN PAKISTANNNNNNNN IT IS IRANNNNNNN ND INDIAAAAAA INDIAAAAAA CREATEDDDDDDD LASHKAR E JHANGVIIIII IN PAKISTANNNNNNN IN 80S IN PAKISTANNNNNNN ND IRANNNNNNN SUPPORTSSSSS INDIAAAAAA SO THIS MEANSSSSSSS IRANNNNNNN IS ALSO INVOLVEDDDDDD READDDDDD MY EARLIARRRRR POSTTTTT I WILL NOTTTT ELABARATEEEEE MOREEEEE FOR BLINDDDDDD LYINGGGGGG IRANIANNNNNN BASTARDSSSSSSS LIKEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUU.

Great example of what's wrong with your country and why we can't duplicate the cultural mess of Iraq/pakistan in Iran.

seperate mosques, what a ******* joke

mullah stance?

If it's their stance than it's a good one.

Again, because in your society everyone hates each other and shias and sunnis can't pray in the same room, it doesn't mean that we should be the same as you. A shia and sunni can pray together, if either one doesn't like it than he/she can go and fuk himself.

again my question if thats your mullahs stance, then why promote shiaism and not a mix of sunnism and shiasm :azn:

god you dumb numb skull Iranians my original talk was about the fact that pak should be interest first forget brotherhood isn't this what iran does. but this was derailed by trollers. i want pak to do business with iran but keep out brother hood cos we have paid price for it in the past n now tasting the fruits of being stupid lone nation cos of policies. saudi are out for interest, irans interest and the rest. we went to war and had to defend our land ourselves. Arabs wants us to be their breeding war slaves while rolling red carpet for westerners n making pak slaves.

You are the dumb Pakistani. You said some BS about separate mosques, I owned you, now you come with something else.

Also I'm not interested in brotherhood with any country outside the Iranic ones. Also Armenia.

Yes ! Of Iranian birth but a naturalized Pakistani....didn't you know that ! NED Karachi ka graduate hai.

no i ddint know he was iranian and NED graduate, kia me NED university ke saare history to nahi janta na :lol:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633643 said:
again my question if thats your mullahs stance, then why promote shiaism and not a mix of sunnism and shiasm :azn:

What in the world does your post have ANYTHING to do with seperate mosques?

Both trying to export their respective revolutions & the ensuing d*ck measuring contest spilled the blood !

very true but mullahs have powerfull emotional media that gets iran mind hijacked on shiaism when it nothing but mini imperialism.
while Pakistan leaders it who got the cash we are for sale. this is what Iranians dont get.

This is amazing. The most secterian people in all the Islamic world (maybe after Iraqis) are here talking smack.

What a world we're living in.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633643 said:

Oyee busss kardeiii ! Their country...their laws...their mosques ! Whats it to you & I ? We've got a different mechanism in place here - People get to pray wherever & behind whomever they want in whatever mosque ! That lack of Government regulation has given rise to different mosques for different sects & people are alright with it !

What in the world does your post have ANYTHING to do with seperate mosques?

has every thing got to do with it, you say sunnis and shias should pray together then why the mullahs promote one sect of islam

obviously the mullahs think sectarian, they think shia islam is true islam

Back
Top Bottom