What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

bro u dont get it do u one imam leads prayer he cant do multiple leading shi or sunni at same time. zardari is shia and is free see.

And in sunni areas all the leaders are sunni.

Shias still go in and pray.

Looks like you guys are the ones with the problems, not us. Things are working fine the way they are in Iran. We don't need the mess of Iraq and Pakistan. Keep your seperate mosques to yourself.

How many Sunnis have been killed by Iranians in Iran, and how many Shias have been killed by Pakistanis? Here's your answer.

What happened to the flag ? :cry:

A better question could be : How many Sunnis & Shias have been killed by Saudi & Iranian proxies both within & with-out Pakistan ?

How many Sunnis have been killed by Iranians in Iran, and how many Shias have been killed by Pakistanis? Here's your answer.

how many sunnis have been killed by shias in pakistan??

shias do have terror groups like hezbullah BTW

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633582 said:
oohh the shia victimhood, where is one islam concept then :angel:

When did I talk about one Islam? Son if you can't handle a proper discussion there is no need to humiliate yourself.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633587 said:

Yeah because Hezbollah goes around suicide bombing Sunnis, right? Lmao fail

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633579 said:
well guy the mentality in khomaini iran is that dont grant sunnis their place because sunnis are non muslims??

if sunnis were equal muslims then mullahs in iran would have imposed one islam and not shia islam
there is difference in the sect itself, but I don't see how a shia and a sunni can't pray in the same room. It works in Iran and it seems to be the only functioning country iin the region where shias and sunnis aren't blowing one another apart and then you guys come here with this comedy that we need seperate mosques!!!!? Why? "because Iraqis and pakistanis do"

lmao no thanks

As far as Pakistan's case is concerned, this sunni vs shia never existed. There was absolutely no culture of this. The killing spree has begun now because of our combined issues such as terrorism, separatist movements, economic imbalance, etc.

Aeronaut PM'd me and told me I can't display the Pakistani flag, because I'm not a Pakistani according to him.

A better question could be : How many Sunnis & Shias have been killed by Saudi & Iranian proxies both within & with-out Pakistan ?

It's not in Iran's interest to cause a sectarian war.

Iranian proxies like Hezbollah? You tell me what hezbollah has done.

You guys are all in your own secterian world.

When did I talk about one Islam? Son if you can't handle a proper discussion there is no need to humiliate yourself.

then why did you take part in the discussion son, you didnt even realise what were we discussing

And in sunni areas all the leaders are sunni.

Shias still go in and pray.

Looks like you guys are the ones with the problems, not us. Things are working fine the way they are in Iran. We don't need the mess of Iraq and Pakistan. Keep your seperate mosques to yourself.

lolz u have started again - iranains are emotional creatures lolz first u complained about separation now u say keep them separate we dont want it lolz u funny guy. we have shia n sunni marriages here in uk n pak.

It's not in Iran's interest to cause a sectarian war.

the shias in pakistan support iranians very much so they must be getting support from iranian mullahs who else then?

?

Hezbollah is only considered a terror group by Canada, USA, GB, Israel and AUS. That's it. You just showed how secterian you are.

Perhaps as a defense measure? I've never seen Shias cutting the throat of Sunnis.

Back
Top Bottom