What's new

Afghans asks India trucks, light mountain artillery, close air support etc

I have already found something else, but I am more in line for wanting revenge. My boss was incompetent with no degree.

He realized I could **** him for many company policies that he was breaking, which I would not have.

Thus I was fired.

Hahaha. All that school I went to.. and for what???

To get fucked by some idiot, similar to medieval hierarchy.

Eerie similarities man .....

Btw, the guy you remind me of, we call him "******"

We will be thankful for such assistance from India either aid or paid! out of all we badly need close air support!

Pakistani fellows: if you are so much scared of Afghans receiving these basic gears I wonder what will be your situation if we succeed to persuade US for giving us that $4.1 bln/year military aid with 'no conditions'? :P

Somebody apologized-
and you started taking cheap shots indian?- that tells alot some thing some thing about you-
Maybe you were sitting infront of the mirror while writing the post- :whistle:-

Who apologized? Nobody. And I don't want any, as I said. Only one person has been taking cheapshots here - using language like ch**tiya, mother-fu**** etc. And you accuse me of taking "cheap"shots. That tells more about you than me.

Well, some people are selectively blind.

Eerie similarities man .....

Btw, the guy you remind me of, we call him "******"

Haha Ustad this boss of mine was Iranian. No hard feelings, but this guy was an idiot.

We will be thankful for such assistance from India either aid or paid! out of all we badly need close air support!

Pakistani fellows: if you are so much scared of Afghans receiving these basic gears I wonder what will be your situation if we succeed to persuade US for giving us that $4.1 bln/year military aid with 'no conditions'? :P

Scared of what?

Your forces were beat back by our army.

I hope you guys try again. It may well be a wake up call.

If you actually get 4.1 billion dollars per year in aid, India can provide enough CAS and tactical transport assets for your entire military, in time.

Ehmmmm.... kya ho raha hai ye Razpak bhai???:azn:

Bande bano.... chaudhry kheton main bana karo...:rofl:

Waise chaudhry to hum bhi hain..:azn:

Check the response in this thread:lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghanistan-defence/223866-eu-vows-1-5b-euros-aid-afghanistan.html#post3689069

Did you also overtly look down on him as racially challenged?

If so, you have a twin brother in Pune.

It had nothing to do with race. He was a dumb *** that thought he could win his way up the coporate ladder with spikey hair and nice suits.

Ehmmmm.... kya ho raha hai ye Razpak bhai???:azn:

Bande bano.... chaudhry kheton main bana karo...:rofl:

Waise chaudhry to hum bhi hain..:azn:

Sada teh dimagh kappaya. Main teh prah tally hoya pyan.

LOL and they want us to be friendly with them, does any friend give such comment to another friend?

Dude everyone will rob you. You will look at your nation in 20 years and then say "hey, at least the Pakistanis didn't steal our resources".

Aab to yehi hoy gaa.

Believe me or not.

Lagtaa haiii Bajaur kii '50s waliii phantiii bhoool gaii ho ! :undecided:

Woh tou Tribals theiii...abbb tou Tribal FC mein hai ! :blink:

Haha Ustad this boss of mine was Iranian. No hard feelings, but this guy was an idiot.

Scared of what?

Your forces were beat back by our army.

I hope you guys try again. It may well be a wake up call.

You guys always beat your opponents with proxies! the level of guts to fight face to face is very low in your 'MIGHTY MIGHTY Pakistani Army'.

But seriously these gears are in no way mean we will acquire them to confront Pakistan.

Don't apologize to me, I'm always happy when a Pakistani shows his true colors, and what sort of things he values.

Apologize to the webmaster, who sounded apologetic when speaking about you. "Confused pakisrtani" is the term he used, I think. Well, that's one way to put it. Apologize to your own people, SOME of who are not too happy with bomb blasts in embasies and civilian populations.

Anyway I'm getting back to the topic. Afgh asks India for military assistance, Pakistanis put up warning pictures of bomb blasts. Priceless. There are some things money can't buy. For the rest, there are "confused Pakistanis".

Priceless indeed ....:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom