What's new

Afghans asks India trucks, light mountain artillery, close air support etc

It applies to those that I am addressing.

Why are you worried about it?

The language used .. to whoever it is targetted at.

Usually people from well behaved families dont speak these sort of fil-thy language on defence forums which is international and followed by many.

The language used .. to whoever it is targetted at.

Usually people from well behaved families dont speak these sort of fil-thy language on defence forums which is international and followed by many.

Perhaps I am not from a well behaved family?

Why do you assume, everyone comes from the same background?

Afghanistan is called a graveyard of great empires.

Case should be handled with utmost care and also without jingoism.

In other words, you like a lot of other Pakistanis misinterpreted this to mean actual indian soldiers fighting in afgh. I won't blame you, because many of you feel that since the pak army can't deal with the talibs, India will also go there and get in trouble. Our army and policy makers are far too mature to foresee things, unlike yours.

We Pakistanis want India having nothing to do with or in Afghanistan-
This is what we want-
Rest of your post is just an assumption based on another false assumption- :coffee:-
Why the hell we want Indian soldiers in Afg?- To die?- cm on come out of hatred- think rationally-

Comprehension problems?-
Direct Military Aid- Direct Military Assistance- You find no difference in that?- at all?- Really?-

I provided a link for a reason - so that you can read. From the article:

He said the counterinsurgency fund "put military assistance to Pakistan on a wartime footing,"

Now you can keep quibbling over the word if you want, but the fact is that nobody in India has advocated Indian armymen fighrting in afgh against talibs. Sorry, your mess, your ideological brothers, you deal with it.

We will train afgh officers, give them military equipments, and continue to watch the talibs out of power in afgh.

Ok ....my apologies.

Thanks. I come from a very well off family btw.

I told you a page back, that now all we have to do is let the idiot vent his frustration and show everyone who is butt-hurt and who has truth and righteousness on their side.

Yes, such language is tolerated for some people. We shouldn't complain, it just brings out more of the differences between Indians and Pakistanis.

Yeah we definitely trust you retards after Siachen....

Stop playing victim. It is becoming sickening.

Its OK if we sell trucks and military equipment to Afghanistan, but we must be careful while getting involved in security matters of Afghanistan

Well off doesn't mean cultured, obviously. You think there are no rich but foulmouthed losers in the world who keep getting owned and start mouthing obscenities?

The very fact that you have to now boast about your wealth (which nobody can verify of course) shows you have nothing more to contribute, other than gloating about pictures of bomb blasts. There is plenty of material coming out of your country for that, if that's the sort of thing that gives you orgasms.

I provided a link for a reason - so that you can read. From the article:

He said the counterinsurgency fund "put military assistance to Pakistan on a wartime footing,"

Military aid is direct- which will result in military assistance- which could not be direct military assistance- because you dont see amrikan soldiers inside Pakistan fighting with Talibans- while even after the DIRECT MILITARY AID-

Yaar janon- why you making falooda of my head over simple stuff?-

Then for gods sake use the language wisely and properly .

You are one of the senior-most ones. If your wit and debating skills are used as a proper use in contributing to the topics discussed , you have the potential to be one of the brightest of the ones here.

Now a days whatever you say , people dont take it seriously, yes i know you dont give a damn, but how long are u planning to give these damns.

Change.... Its high time.

It seems like you have literally started crying after the pictures that I posted.

I apologize to you.

If you have any further complaints, please 1800-dez-nutz.

Thank you.

Don't apologize to me, I'm always happy when a Pakistani shows his true colors, and what sort of things he values.

Apologize to the webmaster, who sounded apologetic when speaking about you. "Confused pakisrtani" is the term he used, I think. Well, that's one way to put it. Apologize to your own people, SOME of who are not too happy with bomb blasts in embasies and civilian populations.

Anyway I'm getting back to the topic. Afgh asks India for military assistance, Pakistanis put up warning pictures of bomb blasts. Priceless. There are some things money can't buy. For the rest, there are "confused Pakistanis".

Well, to tell you the truth, I am drunk. I lost my job by cursing out my boss. And I am relaxing. Don't know what to say else.

Chaudhry banda.

Just drink for the day or 2, start searching new by next week.

Or else return back home, start something own and be your own boss.

Keep talking.

After 2014, I will love to quote your posts. :D

Yes yes, 2014 - that magic year when paksitan will suddenly become an Asian power, and India will be reduced to shambles. America will leave, and pak will be...umm, what exactly?

It's Indians who have been throwing Pakistani quotes at Pakistanis. SInce the days you supported and nourished talibanis and other poisonous Islamic ideologies, we have been warning you. We are not stupid enough to get into messes we cant handle. That's your forte.

If you keep dreaming that after 2014 pak is going to be - well I don't even know what you think it will be - keep dreaming. Nothing will change for pak, you will still be battling bearded terrorists in your country and begging for aid as usual. While India will be watching and saying "You reap what you sow".

Hateful and primitive ideologies that you nourished over the course of two generations are not going to vanish in two years time.

2014, that year of magic, when all the troubles will vanish. LOL.

Dont you feel like you in a minority here?-
i mean other indian comments as usual feel like novice-
High on hormone low on senses-
Well its sub-continent characteristic. High Emotional Quotient, Low Rational one.

US has said that it won't object and rather welcome if India gives direct military assistance to Afghanistan. But it has been already been cleared by Indian govt. that it won't send its soldiers on Afghanistan. Any men from India with firepower are those who are providing security to infrastructure development projects which are not even that much. They are dependent on local forces.

India had better times to send its troops, especially when US bombings and offensive was quite high in Afghanistan and they were not near to 2014. India's economy was better that time and Pakistan were having difficulty with US over various issues along with its growing internal troubles. Still then India kept away from military troop deployment.

Indians understand Afghans at least better than US or any other Western country and even Russians and Chinese. Afghans have relation with India since pre-Taliban times and if Taliban get some share, not significant share in power in Afghanistan post-2014, lets face it that US is now entertaining Taliban, still India will try to somehow strike a cord to at least make Taliban indifferent towards them (which will be highly unlikely, very tough but a necessary thing to do) so that it can reap the economic benefits of its investment in Afghanistan.

Note that after Pakistan, India is the next nation who is more close to Afghani people way ahead of Western powers and Chinese. Afghanis even consider Chinese as foreigners.

One of the Indian policies' key feature was inculcating as much Afghanis and employing as many people from local populace to ensure trust building and make Afghanis more tilted towards Indian rather than any other Westerners. That's why you saw India investing in areas where this sub-continent notice more, the emotions of the local people, by building, roads, hospitals, schools etc.

I don't know how many people in this forum take few surveys seriously but recent ones has shown that in spite of relatively very small investment and aid by India in Afghanistan in comparison to US, Afghanis favor Indian much more than US. Even Pakistan has taken a leaf out of Indian approach and extended $ 500 million aid to Afghanistan even in its economic crunch time.

So if Pakistan thinks India is interested in sending its troops in Afghanistan, then they are wrong as we all know Afghanis don't like other nationals with arms. They can only allow people with medicines and jobs. Indian approach to extend its influence in Afghanistan is well thought and so far well executed but we need to pump up more money in getting more contracts to provide more jobs to Afghanis and to get maximum in terms of Afghan resources for our investment made.

So India is using its force which Pakistan don't have right now, i.e its relatively better economy and power of money.

Don't apologize to me, I'm always happy when a Pakistani shows his true colors, and what sort of things he values.

Apologize to the webmaster, who sounded apologetic when speaking about you. "Confused pakisrtani" is the term he used, I think. Well, that's one way to put it. Apologize to your own people, SOME of who are not too happy with bomb blasts in embasies and civilian populations.

Somebody apologized-
and you started taking cheap shots indian?- that tells alot some thing some thing about you-
Maybe you were sitting infront of the mirror while writing the post- :whistle:-

Back
Top Bottom