What's new

Afghans asks India trucks, light mountain artillery, close air support etc

Sada teh dimagh kappaya. Main teh prah tally hoya pyan.

Dude everyone will rob you. You will look at your nation in 20 years and then say "hey, at least the Pakistanis didn't steal our resources".

Aab to yehi hoy gaa.

Believe me or not.

Sir jee let them rob things that we can't make any use of it - itna pareshan kiun hona Afghanio ke liye? :lol:

Yes yes, 2014 - that magic year when paksitan will suddenly become an Asian power, and India will be reduced to shambles. America will leave, and pak will be...umm, what exactly?

It's Indians who have been throwing Pakistani quotes at Pakistanis. SInce the days you supported and nourished talibanis and other poisonous Islamic ideologies, we have been warning you. We are not stupid enough to get into messes we cant handle. That's your forte.

If you keep dreaming that after 2014 pak is going to be - well I don't even know what you think it will be - keep dreaming. Nothing will change for pak, you will still be battling bearded terrorists in your country and begging for aid as usual. While India will be watching and saying "You reap what you sow".

Hateful and primitive ideologies that you nourished over the course of two generations are not going to vanish in two years time.

2014, that year of magic, when all the troubles will vanish. LOL.

2014 zindabad :lol: .........

You guys always beat your opponents with proxies! the level of guts to fight face to face is very low in your 'MIGHTY MIGHTY Pakistani Army'.

But seriously these gears are in no way mean we will acquire them to confront Pakistan.

Well sher, we are not interested in fighting our brothers and sisters, but if your countrymen continue to insist, then we will happily oblige.

Sir jee let them rob things that we can't make any use of it - itna pareshan kiun hona Afghanio ke liye? :lol:

Pareshan hotay hain kyun kii app humaray bhai hain.

You said you have been to Pakistan.

You tell me one person you met that didn't want good for your country..?

Please, do not lie.

'No problem if Kabul seeks direct military help from India'

M_Id_337459_Afghanistan.jpg

Washington The US has said it will have no problem if Afghanistan seeks any direct military assistance from India for its armed forces in dealing with security issues born out of insurgent activities in the country.

"We have had discussions with the Indians about this issue and about the Afghans, and I don't see any particular problems with the overall approach here at all," a senior Defence Department official said yesterday.

Reportedly the official requesting anonymity said that Afghan military commanders and intelligence officials have begun urging India to provide direct military assistance to the country's fledgling armed forces.

The report claimed that key military equipment including medium trucks with capacity of carrying 2.5-7 tonne cargos, bridge-laying equipment and engineering facilities, light mountain artillery along with ordnance were sought by the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF).

India was also requested to help Afghanistan build close air-support capabilities for its troops in preparation of drastic scaling-down of western forces in 2014, it said.

The official said the US and Afghanistan have jointly developed a "fairly aggressive" plan that includes broad range of support from the international community for developing capabilities that Afghanistan needs to address security issues born out of insurgent activities.

"We think it's important to continue working on the lines of that agreed plan," the official said, praising role played by India in Afghanistan.

"India has been very supportive of Afghanistan in a wide range of areas. We think that's been very positive," the official said after the Pentagon submitted to the Congress a bi-yearly report on the progress being made in Afghanistan.

Although India has been involved in major infrastructure projects in Afghanistan besides agreements on cooperation in fields like governance, economics and education, New Delhi may choose to broaden its reach into the investment as well as the development sector by bidding on future tenders for mineral extraction there, the paper commented.

'No problem if Kabul seeks direct military help from India' - Express India
The following could be offered from India

Tata LPTA 1623
7b8e3cd4-2ac8-423c-9f52-36b456c458ca.jpg

105 mm Indian Field Gun
indian-army-artillery-guns.jpg

HAL Rudra
45087_1236343465.jpg

We Pakistanis want India having nothing to do with or in Afghanistan-
This is what we want-
Rest of your post is just an assumption based on another false assumption- :coffee:-
Why the hell we want Indian soldiers in Afg?- To die?- cm on come out of hatred- think rationally-
And do you own afghans or someting that you want to make their foriegn policy?

Please, do not lie.

Actions speak louder than words :angel: Fact is, most Pakistanis want a Taliban rule for Afghanistan but not for themselves. Some (step) brotherly relationship you have there.

Pareshan hotay hain kyun kii app humaray bhai hain.

You said you have been to Pakistan.

Please, do not lie.

Yeah trolling and jokes apart I love every Pakistani they are really good people and I have been to Pakistan many many times and visit many cities there. I have friends from Pakistan and 2 friends from Pakistani navy as well.

But buddy acquiring these gears doesn't mean we will fight Pakistan; our strategy has always been defensive not offensive and it will remain so.

You guys always beat your opponents with proxies! the level of guts to fight face to face is very low in your 'MIGHTY MIGHTY Pakistani Army'.
But seriously these gears are in no way mean we will acquire them to confront Pakistan.

Remember the last time your mighty askaris dared to cross the durand line in bajaur? the ragtag tribesmen alone made them shyt bricks while PAF fried targets inside Afghanistan..... so better not play with fire.. or Papa Pakistan would whoop your butt .... while mama india couldnt do jack.

Actions speak louder than words :angel: Fact is, most Pakistanis want a Taliban rule for Afghanistan but not for themselves. Some (step) brotherly relationship you have there.

What you said doesn't make sense. Please try to troll again.

Well sher, we are not interested in fighting our brothers and sisters, but if your countrymen continue to insist, then we will happily oblige.

Yes, all the brotherhood and sisterhood is only reserved for your western borders.

Back
Top Bottom