What's new

India turns to Russia to help supply arms to Afghan forces

I think Afghanistan will adopt a policy in which it will work with all its neighbors. Arms purchases are done by keeping the quality of the weapons .

By your logic if China start this with Pakistan lo pencil bomb b laylay Pakistan tu tumhare phat jati hey imagine if China starting this tu fir tumnay tu kehna hey kise tarhan mulk ko utha kar kise aur jaga australia kay agay he lay chaltay hain lol

By your logic if China start this with Pakistan lo pencil bomb b laylay Pakistan tu tumhare phat jati hey imagine if China starting this tu fir tumnay tu kehna hey kise tarhan mulk ko utha kar kise aur jaga australia kay agay he lay chaltay hain lol

Irrelevant answer from your part . We are talking about Afghanistan and Afghanistan should adopt that policy which suits it.

And my comments are related to yours and since yours comments are related to title that in turn means my comments are related to the title as well .
But you yourself said:

I am not responding to title but your comments

Kindly dont come on PDF when you are drunk :tup: :D

Last edited:
That's India's problem....the fact is really bitter that the birth of the now soo called most hated group was thanks to none other than those spitting and screaming the most...

But its not world's perception Afghan govt. is elected by their people & they only need some external support to survive in their earlier days.

Irrelevant answer from your part . We are talking about Afghanistan and Afghanistan should adopt that policy which suits it.

let me rewrite your own statement

"If China ready to pay for Pakistan and also arming Pakistan & Pakistan should adopt that policy which suits it" fir ? LOLzzz kaan ko sedi tarhan pakarlay yaan sar kay pechay say lay kar kaan ko pakar lay baat eek he dono end say tumhare phat jani hey hahahahha

But its not world's perception Afghan govt. is elected by their people & they only need some external support to survive in their earlier days.
Then dont cry about what was created with that external support and stop pushing Pakistan into resolving a monster created by others!

let me rewrite your own statement

"If China ready to pay for Pakistan and also arming Pakistan & Pakistan should adopt that policy which suits it" fir ? LOLzzz kaan ko sedi tarhan pakarlay yaan sar kay pechay say lay kar kaan ko pakar lay baat eek he dono end say tumhare phat jani hey hahahahha

Again here we are talking about Afghanistan and the answer which you are giving is completely different.

I think Afghans are now coming on one single platform.

Again here we are talking about Afghanistan and the answer which you are giving is completely different.

We are not stoping you to help Afghanistan but we are just asking is that your weapons were used in Karachi target killings and even BLA has indian weapons.

The micro power after losing influence over all her neighbours is desperate for another alibi....may be it will have some luck with landlocked Afghanistan, ...or as they say any port in a storm.

We are not stoping you to help Afghanistan but we are just asking is that your weapons were used in Karachi target killings and even BLA has indian weapons.

Are you suggesting that there is some channel via which the arms of Afghan army is ending up in the hands of terrorists?

Back
Top Bottom