What's new

India turns to Russia to help supply arms to Afghan forces

Who is crying ?
We simply fill a cheque for Afghanistan.
Why do Indians cry about Talibans this and terrorist that? :unsure: Dont you think Terrorists in the area you are soo happily supplying would wanna get their hands on these? All I am saying is if yes...then dont cry when they wanna wipe the Kafirs

Our interest is there because of the mining contracts that's why we will work for the stability of the Afghan armed forces and i don't think it would be a free cheque.
Stability of Afghanistan and Unstability of Pakistan?? We all know from where these Talibs are getting their weapons..

Why do Indians cry about Talibans this and terrorist that? :unsure: Dont you think Terrorists in the area you are soo happily supplying would wanna get their hands on these? All I am saying is if yes...then dont cry when they wanna wipe the Kafirs

We simply finance to dig a mass grave for them.
Thanks for you inform me TTP kill more than 60000 kaffirs in Pakistan.

We simply finance to dig a mass grave for them.
Thanks for you inform me TTP kill more than 60000 kaffirs in Pakistan.
I am concerned about them killing Kaffirs and you think its a joke?

The joke is on you for arming them to kill and cause chaos!

How sure are you the weapons wont be looted by the terrorist or that the Afghan govt wont go Mullah crazy?

Doesnt India produce these arms at home? Why does it have to turn to Russia for small arms when India claims to have one of the biggest defence companies?

Obviously when Russia does it, China will not interfere nor will Pakistan. And US won't do it directly.

Stability in Afghanistan means stability for the whole region including Pakistan.
Stability in that region is not possible unless until funding from arab world stops.

I am concerned about them killing Kaffirs and you think its a joke?

The joke is on you for arming them to kill and cause chaos!

How sure are you the weapons wont be looted by the terrorist or that the Afghan govt wont go Mullah crazy?

If we consider only negative first nothing comes positive in outcome.
Why not we concentrate in positive & try to suppress negative ?

If we consider only negative first nothing comes positive in outcome.
Why not we concentrate in positive & try to suppress negative ?
I agree....and a little advice:
Please apply this on your countrymen too! :tup:

I don't see the problem. The vile sub human Taliban should never again be allowed to take power. They belong in the stone age, not 21st century Afghanistan. Any Pakistani establishment rookie having wet dreams about Afghanistan again should look the situation in Pakistan today and should refrain from another adventure in Afghanistan.

Idiots interfere in Afghanistan, then blame India for interfering in Pakistan. Genius.

Expecting a decision from Afghans is useless. Their economy is on war.

It be in any tribal society, problems starts with differences but when all the tribes come on one common ground then even the solution comes within no time and this is what Afghans have to do now.

Back
Top Bottom