What's new

India turns to Russia to help supply arms to Afghan forces

But title says India turns to Russia to help Afghan. Not Afghan asks Russia for arms...Kindly answer the question and dont derail :D

I am not responding to title but your comments

India begging on behalf of Afghanistan? Someone is interested in meddling in other's matters and then try to pretend to be innocents!

But title says India turns to Russia to help Afghan. Not Afghan asks Russia for arms...Kindly answer the question and dont derail :D

But isnt Russia reluctant to help Afghan after it had helped USA during cold war? So when 1 is reluctant and other asks...it is begging...

When nothing is left to say this is what the answer becomes ^^

Your history knowledge sucks.
When did Afghanistan help USA in cold war ?

Your history knowledge sucks.
When did Afghanistan help USA in cold war ?
In 1989, Benazir Bhutto made a quick visit in the U.S. asking U.S. to stop financing the Afghan mujahideen to President George H. W. Bush, which she marked "America's Frankenstein"

I believe the US were not financing them for fun....They created them and used them as tools and then when they got bitchslapped by their Frankenstein they realized what they had done....

So when was the cold war? (1985-1991)...what benefit did America get in supplying Afghanistan? :pop:

Thanks for paying, they are gonna end up 'here' anyway. :D

20iexsj.jpg

13.jpg

401001323_b28c810db5.jpg

Sukhoi+Su-17+nn.JPG

02_MiG-21_Fishbed_PAF_Museum_Karachi.jpg

af11_001.jpg

India begging on behalf of Afghanistan? Someone is interested in meddling in other's matters and then try to pretend to be innocents!

LOL....Afghanistan was asking for weapons from India, now we have said that whatever Russia supplies to Afghanistan, we will pay for it. AND we are arming Afghan NATIONAL forces not TALIBAN. how come it implies BEGGING??

BTW, Elite member bangyi tum, ab kahey itney posts kar rhi ho :D

So you are the ones who give weapons in the hands of extremists?! :blink: Does your buddy America know about this?

Yes our buddy american knows about the weapons we will buy for Afghan national forces that America is also arming.

Going by your very knowledgeable commenrts so far, it would be better if you stopped worrying about what OTHERS know.

LOL....Afghanistan was asking for weapons from India, now we have said that whatever Russia supplies to Afghanistan, we will pay for it. AND we are arming Afghan NATIONAL forces not TALIBAN. how come it implies BEGGING??
Well, once upon a time USA was also arming some people from that area later their towers fell :coffee:

BTW, Elite member bangyi tum, ab kahey itney posts kar rhi ho :D
Indians bully me and keep quoting me back :cray:

I think Afghanistan will adopt a policy in which it will work with all its neighbors. Arms purchases are done by keeping the quality of the weapons .

In 1989, Benazir Bhutto made a quick visit in the U.S. asking U.S. to stop financing the Afghan mujahideen to President George H. W. Bush, which she marked "America's Frankenstein"

I believe the US were not financing them for fun....They created them and used them as tools and then when they got bitchslapped by their Frankenstein they realized what they had done....

So when was the cold war? (1985-1991)...what benefit did America get in supplying Afghanistan? :pop:

But the main problem is India didn't consider Mujahideen as Afghanistan.
In those days India supports Northern Alliance.

But the main problem is India didn't consider Mujahideen as Afghanistan.
In those days India supports Northern Alliance.
That's India's problem....the fact is really bitter that the birth of the now soo called most hated group was thanks to none other than those spitting and screaming the most...

Back
Top Bottom