What's new

Afghans asks India trucks, light mountain artillery, close air support etc

Any plan involving providing of military equipment and weapons from India should and will incude help from the UN/US.

Yes, all the brotherhood and sisterhood is only reserved for your western borders.

Why?

I try to save some for the eastern ones as well, but they are so hinduized they cannot see past the dogma. No fault of mine.

Remember the last time your mighty askaris dared to cross the durand line in bajaur? the ragtag tribesmen alone made them shyt bricks while PAF fried targets inside Afghanistan..... so better not play with fire.. or Papa Pakistan would whoop your butt .... while mama india couldnt do jack.

Ok ok you guys have been fed with millions of lies and I won't buy this new one!

Teri to mera umar hi kiya hai jo 60 baras pehle ki discussion karna chahta hai mere saath? :rofl:

Bhai mein tou '80s mein bhii nahin thaaa aur '90s mein bhi kakaa hii thaaa joo Taliban meriii mantheiii lagaaa deitaa hai tuuuu ! :fie:

Rora, tu Pashtun hai ya Tajik/Uzbek/Hazara ?

Aur agaar Pashtun tuuu kiss tribe ka ? Yousafzai, Barki, Bangash etc. ?

No man. Sadly.

Hain...tou Avestas kiyaa English mein likhiii hotiii hain ? :blink:

Ok ok you guys have been fed with millions of lies and I won't buy this new one!

Oh I can vouch for that...I've got an octagenarian Bajauri as my friend !

So Daoud never sent forces into bajaur which were rapped by bajauris ?

Hain...tou Avestas kiyaa English mein likhiii hotiii hain ? :blink:

Nahin, that is old Pahlavi or probably much older. Not even the Iranians speak that anymore.

But Parsis do not speak farsi. We speak Gujarati and the Avesta and our newspapers and most of our old texts are written in the Gujarati script.

Our Iroons speak Dari. But even amongst them, its mainly the older generations. The new ones have picked up a smattering of gujarati - to converse with the Parsis, and often with their spouses.

I know two proper Iranian Zoroastrian girls married to Parsi boys who now speak proper Parsi Gujarati (its pretty different sounding from regular Gujarati spoken in proper Gujarat).

Cheers to each and every time-

LOL. Afghans run around our country like kings, and here you are posting irrelevant bs.
I mean really dawg?
Like kings, They live as refugees, 3 million I guess. And all of you blamed them for crime increase in Pakistan. Well, for you, Kings mean those who loot, I guess. We are talking about the majority of Afghanis in Pakistan who are doing menial job because of war in their country.

Bhai mein tou '80s mein bhii nahin thaaa aur '90s mein bhi kakaa hii thaaa joo Taliban meriii mantheiii lagaaa deitaa hai tuuuu ! :fie:

Rora, tu Pashtun hai ya Tajik/Uzbek/Hazara ?

Aur agaar Pashtun tuuu kiss tribe ka ? Yousafzai, Barki, Bangash etc. ?

I am a Pashtun from Sulaimankhel tribe.

Oh I can vouch for that...I've got an octagenarian Bajauri as my friend !

And I know someone who was deployed to Bajawar and said PA left a large part of the area as they moved in he was in former ANA commando kandak he also mentioned other operations inside Pakistan.

Like kings, They live as refugees, 3 million I guess. And all of you blamed them for crime increase in Pakistan. Well, for you, Kings mean those who loot, I guess. We are talking about the majority of Afghanis in Pakistan who are doing menial job because of war in their country.

Since you have become an expert all of sudden Krait. Why don't you also name all of the successful Afghans in our country?

Or have you forgotten that your propaganda isn't one sided?

Even Sher Malang knows about the Afghans that are lucrative businessmen in Pakistan. They had been given more opportunity than even Pakistanis.

So Krait, I would like to hear your expertise about this as well.

Back
Top Bottom