What's new

Afghans asks India trucks, light mountain artillery, close air support etc

I am a Pashtun from Sulaimankhel tribe.

And I know someone who was deployed to Bajawar and said PA left a large part of the area as they moved in he was in former ANA commando kandak he also mentioned other operations inside Pakistan.

So even ANA commandos do operations inside Pakistan, and not just americans?

So now instead of getting strategic depth inside Afghanistan, Pakistan is giving strategic depth TO afghanistans' terrorists. And having their sovereignity violated by afghanistanis as well.

So even ANA commandos do operations inside Pakistan, and not just americans?

So now instead of getting strategic depth inside Afghanistan, Pakistan is giving strategic depth TO afghanistans' terrorists. And having their sovereignity violated by afghanistanis as well.

We were talking about 70's and 80's but I hope those days never come again between two countries!

We were talking about 70's and 80's but I hope those days never come again between two countries!

Well, presently you can concentrate on eliminating the Taliban completely as soon as possible in your country. Are you hopeful that afgh can do that?

Well, presently you can concentrate on eliminating the Taliban completely as soon as possible in your country. Are you hopeful that afgh can do that?

There are 10s of other factors that is keeping the Taliban tale alive, and it's not appropriate for me to talk over it in public forums!

I am a Pashtun from Sulaimankhel tribe.

And I know someone who was deployed to Bajawar and said PA left a large part of the area as they moved in he was in former ANA commando kandak he also mentioned other operations inside Pakistan.

Sulaiman khel ? Aren't they known to be a rather Pro-Taliban tribe giving them many recruits ? :woot:

Hello everyone,,,

Yes, India & Afghan should build cooperation and friendship for the better future:tup:

ASHOK LEYLAND is my favourite made in India military truck manufacturer, Afghan Army should look at it -

^^ Ashok Leyland F.A.T

^^ Ashok Leyland Super Stallion 8x8

Rgearding CAS, Afghan can consider LCH or Dhruv Mk.IV aka Rudra

Pakistan wants Afghanistan to remain in unstable condition, but rest of the world needs a stable and prosperous Afghanistan.

Because in condition of instability , Pakistan can play power game using its Proxies misusing the name of Jehad.

Independent Afghanistan would automatically become prosperous because of it's strategic location (at cross road of energy Highway).

P.S: By Pakistan I mean Pakistan establishment not aam aadmi of Pakistan.

Pakistan wants Afghanistan to remain in unstable condition, but rest of the world needs a stable and prosperous Afghanistan.

Because in condition of instability , Pakistan can play power game using its Proxies misusing the name of Jehad.

Independent Afghanistan would automatically become prosperous because of it's strategic location (at cross road of energy Highway).

P.S: By Pakistan I mean Pakistan establishment not aam aadmi of Pakistan.

L O L cross roads to where Its a land locked nation

I think IF the international force with billions upon billions Behind it is running out of Afghanistan with their tails between their legs.

Only logical solution lefts for ANA is to ask for help from India as they see end of the days approaching last time they invited Russia to stay in power Now they are asking India for the same.

I think IF the international force with billions upon billions Behind it is running out of Afghanistan with their tails between their legs.Only logical solution lefts for ANA is to ask for help from India as they see end of the days approaching last time they invited Russia to stay in power Now they are asking India for the same.

They aren't. They are simply leaving, because the reasons they came for were achieved. Now they prefer to leave the afghans to rule themselves. If you think they are running away in fear of the Taliban, you are sadly mistaken.

They ousted the talibs from power, decimated all the islamist networks that was a threat to them at home and their other bases. There is no more reason to stay and sacrifice their blood and treasure for the sake of afghans.

The talibs have been reduced to the state of insurgents capable of rterror attacks - not a legitimate government that they used to be.

I think IF the international force with billions upon billions Behind it is running out of Afghanistan with their tails between their legs.

Only logical solution lefts for ANA is to ask for help from India as they see end of the days approaching last time they invited Russia to stay in power Now they are asking India for the same.

India will do its bit to look to it that Afghan becomes a properous land like it was in the ancient times.

You just lealous that pakistan's Eastern & Western neighbours are joining hands in economic/military cooperation.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom