What's new

Afghans asks India trucks, light mountain artillery, close air support etc

If you cant read and understand what some one is saying thats not my problem and in your case you clearly cant.

Sir it did not appear to me you had posted anything of value in your possts in this thread and you are
telling me that I can't understand what is being said?

I think some Indian member had just slapped that sentence on your face just a few minutes ago? That
you are not understanding what is being said?

I think you should stick to the topic which is Indo-Afghan relations and stop ranting about buses, diapers, and taxis,
your posts hardly have anything of value.

I can talk cheaply too if I want so but I think I should refrain from such cheap posts like you.:)

LOL... Mir Jafar to harr kaum mein hotay hain! :D

No..you can't wiggle your way out of this one ! I've talked to enough Afghans too know that this isn't a one-off thing ! :angry:

On a side-note : Tum Waziroon nei touu bichariii Mehsudoon ko bhi nahin chooraaa...! :cry:

You kicked them out for a 'road' ! :blink:

Forget about Pakistan and India; Afghanistan is our (Iran) domain. :lol:

Only in your minds eye my Persian friend ! Only in your minds eye ! :D

Afghanistan belongs to the Afghans & they're married to many of ours ! :tup:

Sir it did not appear to me you had posted anything of value in your possts in this thread and you are
telling me that I can't understand what is being said?

I think some Indian member had just slapped that sentence on your face just a few minutes ago? That
you are not understanding what is being said?

I think you should stick to the topic which is Indo-Afghan relations and stop ranting about buses, diapers, and taxis,
your posts hardly have anything of value.

I can talk cheaply too if I want so but I think I should refrain from such cheap posts like you.:)

I guess i should have listen when i was told banging your head against the wall will only get you hurt and move the wall.

I guess i should have listen when i was told banging your head against the wall will only get you hurt and move the wall.

I was told same thing:tup: Hence I gave what I said in post #198 instead of resorting to cheap potshots.:)

No..you can't wiggle your way out of this one ! I've talked to enough Afghans too know that this isn't a one-off thing ! :angry:

On a side-note : Tum Waziroon nei touu bichariii Mehsudoon ko bhi nahin chooraaa...! :cry:

You kicked them out for a 'road' ! :blink:

Lala, I'm not a Wazir! Moreover, Wazir's were never the problem, Mehsuds were.

Doesn't matter. Afghans are still Iranian by heritage. Our legacy is far larger than Pakistan's or India's legacy in Afghanistan. :D

Tracing lineage by digging up 2000 year old family trees isn't going to change the fact that Pashto & Pashtunwali have as much in common with Iran as the Pope's dress sense ! :P

Southern & Eastern Afghanistan is predominantly Pashtun & they're related to our Pashtuns on the other side of the Durrand Line ! :D

Or we could take a fellow Pashtun as a sample :
@Hyperion : So my friend I hear that your legacy is Iranian in nature & you're an Iranian race of people ! :blink:

What happened to the Lost Tribes of Israel ? The only connection between you & I is lost ! :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Or we could take a fellow Pashtun as a sample :
@Hyperion : So my friend I hear that your legacy is Iranian in nature & you're an Iranian race of people ! :blink:

What happened to the Lost Tribes of Israel ? The only connection between you & I is lost ! :cry:

Humm kissi ki tribe say nahin hain! We are the Pathans. Put a Persian and a Pukhtoon side by side, and the "Persian Pukhtoon" theory bites dust. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Humm kissi ki tribe say nahin hain! We are the Pathans. Put a Persian and a Pukhtoon side by side, and the "Persian Pukhtoon" theory bites dust. :P

Used the term 'Pathan' ! *Evidence admissible in court to doubt subject's Pashtun heritage* :D

Monkey d Luffy would never forgive you for that ! ^^^

Yara, you have no idea how this all works. Only way I see is to take you on a Naswar Trip with me. :P

Whats your tribe ? :what:

Achaa on a side note : What the heck is a Yusufkhel ? :blink:

I've heard of Yousafzai but Yusufkhel kisss balaa ka naaam hai ? :undecided:

Whats your tribe ? :what:

Achaa on a side note : What the heck is a Yusufkhel ? :blink:

I've heard of Yousafzai but Yusufkhel kisss balaa ka naaam hai ? :undecided:

Remember I gave a detailed lecture on looking for "K H E L" and "Z A I" in names? Refer to old notes.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom