What's new

Afghans asks India trucks, light mountain artillery, close air support etc

Remember I gave a detailed lecture on looking for "K H E L" and "Z A I" in names? Refer to old notes.

All I remember is 'Khattak - Dig a hole' ! :blink:

And you managing to reduce one of the greatest poets of the Pashto language to Khushal *Dig the hole* Khattak ! Aisaaa touu Mexican gangsters ka yaa Harlem kee Black Gangsters ka bhii naam nahin hotaaa ! :hitwall:

Sulaimankhel is a sub-tribe of Ghilzai and Ahmadzai, Shamalkhel, Khwazak are sub-tribes of Sulaimankhel and I belong to the the upper clan not the sub-tribes.

What about the Buttzai sub-tribe of the Suleimankhels ? :undecided:

Sunnaa haii that they're the best looking, the smartest & the bravest of the lot ! :D

Sulaimankhel is a sub-tribe of Ghilzai and Ahmadzai, Shamalkhel, Khwazak are sub-tribes of Sulaimankhel and I belong to the the upper clan not the sub-tribes.
@Monkey D Luffy : Rora, is Sher related to your tribe ? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the Buttzai sub-tribe of the Suleimankhels ? :undecided:

Sunnaa haii that they're the best looking, the smartest & the bravest of the lot ! :D

@Monkey D Luffy : Rora, is Sher related to your tribe ? :undecided:

Buttzai, there is no tribe as that you must have mistaken! Sulaimankhel is very populous tribe and the people are lying all long with Sulaiman mountains eastern Afghanistan. Every Pashtun has the qualities you mentioned above :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Right answer!

I am also 1/6 Sulmankhel. By the way one thing I didn't understand, have to ask dad about it "akakhel"...

Buttzai, there is no tribe as that you must have mistaken! Sulaimankhel is very populous tribe and the people are lying all long with Sulaiman mountains eastern Afghanistan. Every Pashtun has the qualities you mentioned above :)

Joke kiii tou tannnggg tooorr diii ! :hitwall:

I'm an ethnic Kashmiri Buttt; hence the 'Butt-zai' ! :blink:

Right answer!

I am also 1/6 Sulmankhel. By the way one thing I didn't understand, have to ask dad about it "akakhel"...

I'm feeling left out ! :cry:

I'm only 1/6th Pathan aur wohh bhi pataa nahin kisss 'khel' ya 'zai' seh ! :hitwall:

Right answer!

Akakhels are also a sub-tribe of Ghilzai I guess! they are living in northern parts of Kabul and a very high number of them are living in sohrab goth Karachi, Pakistan.

Joke kiii tou tannnggg tooorr diii ! :hitwall:

I'm an ethnic Kashmiri Buttt; hence the 'Butt-zai' ! :blink:

I'm feeling left out ! :cry:

I'm only 1/6th Pathan aur wohh bhi pataa nahin kisss 'khel' ya 'zai' seh ! :hitwall:

Sir jee hum Kashmirio ko bhi Afghan hi samajhte hain, there are a lot of similarities between Afghans and Kashmiris.

Akakhels are also a sub-tribe of Ghilzai I guess! they are living in northern parts of Kabul and a very high number of them are living in sohrab goth Karachi, Pakistan.

The ones living in Karachi...are they Pakistani or Afghan refugees ? :what:

The ones living in Karachi...are they Pakistani or Afghan refugees ? :what:

They are mixed up but they are involved in various crimes sadly! those of them living in Karachi are very much friendly with Mehsuds of Waziristan and have many businesses.

One of my classmate who have Pathan ancestry had some -zai in his first name.

Sir jee hum Kashmirio ko bhi Afghan hi samajhte hain, there are a lot of similarities between Afghans and Kashmiris.

There are similarities between Pashtuns & Kashmiris going back to the origin (semitic descent !). My Grandpa used to maintain that we're one people - Pashtun & Kashmiri (at least the ethnic ones) - & we traveled to these areas thousands of years ago. The ones who settled in the parts that came to be known as Afghanistan & Pakistan adapted to the harsh life style in those areas & weathered the subsequent invasions & developed a tribal society like tribal societies elsewhere (Arabia, Mongolia) where Tribes would feud with each other for scarce resources & so a warrior-like culture evolved. These came to be called as Pashtuns or Afghans.

Others who moved to parts which came to be known as Kashmir evolved into less hardy people owing to the comfortable life in the extremely fertile lands of Kashmir & the mountains served as a natural barrier to the outside for much of Kashmir's existence & so they had no warrior like culture to speak off but instead became artisans & craftsmen in addition to being farmers & herders !

Dunno how much of that is based on facts.

Back
Top Bottom