ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Afghanistan, Pakistan ISIL’s next target: Iranian Intelligence Minister
Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter

Iranian-Intelligence-Minister-Seyed-Mahmoud-Alavi-1.jpg

TEHRAN : Iranian Intelligence Minister Seyed Mahmoud Alavi Tuesday warned that the ISIL terrorist group which has sustained heavy defeats in Iraq and Syria is now attempting to find a new shelter, naming Afghanistan and Pakistan as its main target.

“The ISIL has lost land but it has not surrendered its arms and is after occupying lands in Afghanistan, Pakistan and anywhere else possible to revive the idea of Islamic caliphate,” Alavi said, addressing a forum in Tehran on Tuesday.

He also referred to US President Donald Trump’s controversial decision to recognize Jerusalem Quds as Israel’s capital, and said the decision came after the terrorists, including the ISIL, sustained a deadly blow and their supporters grew disappointed and adopted crazy behavior.

Alavi expressed pleasure that the world is aware of the dangers of Trump’s decision and avoided support.

In relevant remarks in November, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif warned that the ISIL terrorist group is a danger which threatens the region, including Afghanistan.

Orignally published by INP

USA wants India to engage China and they are helping India by making Pakistan engage ISIS lol. This old game we know how to play it. The statement of Iran Intelligence Minister needs correction, Pakistan is USA's Next target in proxy war. Some people don't ever learn any thing from history especially USA. Really militias of Afghanistan will serve US interests?

off the topic. but why in your avatar there is no map of any arab country and why there is a map of india..
Well, an other off topic :D

Do you have any hope in Arab countries except for a small number of them like Syria, Iraq and Lebanon?

I can't find India btw. It's Iran. Moreover it's not all of them, it's just symbolic my friend. Turkey, Algeria etc should be kept in mind

USA wants India to engage China and they are helping India by making Pakistan engage ISIS lol. This old game we know how to play it. The statement of Iran Intelligence Minister needs correction, Pakistan is USA's Next target in proxy war. Some people don't ever learn any thing from history especially USA. Really militias of Afghanistan will serve US interests?
lol i was asking myself, what would happen if India helps US?!!! It's indeed dangerous but i guess Russia has her eyes on this.

American terrorists and their for sale proxy warlords in Afghanistan will do the job for them. Pakistan should be on high alert..

Whatever the differences may be the nation states must agree on one point agenda where there is isis join up and kill / capture these scums ..

How ISIL will reach to A-stan from syria ?
US-NATO cargo planes.

I hope India doesn't fall into their trap ,,, for cooperation against Pakistan. Believe me it will backfire and terrorists will find a way into India too. Americans are trouble makers!

lol i was asking myself, what would happen if India helps US?!!! It's indeed dangerous but i guess Russia has her eyes on this.

LOL who needs Russian eyes there is someone still lurking in the dark in Afghanistan no news reports about him his name not even taken he silently walks and roams the land he has protected from the most ferocious and cunning foes. He never boasts his achievements, Humanity will only here from his victims when he has just went through them. He is feared by all who know him. They call him the best without tell why he is the best. Can you tell me who he is?

LOL who needs Russian eyes there is someone still lurking in the dark in Afghanistan no news reports about him his name not even taken he silently walks and roams the land he has protected from the most ferocious and cunning foes. He never boasts his achievements, Humanity will only here from his victims when he has just went through them. He is feared by all who know him. They call him the best without tell why he is the best. Can you tell me who he is?
Honestly no

Chinese man? Kiddin :lol:

US-NATO cargo planes.

I hope India doesn't fall into their trap ,,, for cooperation against Pakistan. Believe me it will backfire and terrorists will find a way into India too. Americans are trouble makers!

pakistan is a buffer zone ;). it will absorb threats from A-stan.

I don't get what the US will achieve by bringing remanent terrorist from Syria & Iraq. These mofo's have been battered by Russian bombing and now the Russians will be backing the taliban in afghanistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom