What's new

India, Iran, Afghanistan finalize draft for new transit trade agreement

Why this transit deal between Iran,India and Afghanistan is signed almost every year?

In the similar threats list

2013 Deal Signed

Afghanistan, India and Iran to ink transit agreement

2014 Deal Signed

India, Iran, Afghanistan finalize draft for new transit trade agreement

Apart from this transit trade deal,can you guys tell me why in almost every single Pakistan economic debate with Afghanistan,they request us to give them land access to trade with india

Mainly due to Sanctions on Iran and UPA regimes's terror of inability. This Article is about International transits corrider.. almost all of the CAR countries route will be connected with this corridor
Now the port dev is aleady going on and by next year end or first half of 2017 port will be operational.

Have been hearing this for a long time,,,,,when is the real work gonna start??

port construction is already happening... next year end port will be operational.. this is about connecting this corrider with CAR country's corridors.

Hint : which country is more populous and has greater access to Internet?

Yes, whole wide internet and yet the only place Hindu-stanis find peace is around daddy dudu a.k.a Here !

Your born that way or is stupid a life style choice ?

India worried not because cpec going to turn pakistan a power house ( i can laugh about it) but chinese building roads in Disputed territory and this route will be alternative if we or americans blockade the sea route incase of war..

See sweety; the only thing blocked ( permanently ) is ur digestive exit canal.

Hindu-stan blocking anything isn't happening ... this is not mahabharat darling.

Yes, whole wide internet and yet the only place Hindu-stanis find peace is around daddy dudu a.k.a Here !

Your born that way or is stupid a life style choice ?
The only reason many people come here is because of your obsession about India and posting threads about my country. Stop that and you will see no Indians coming here, continue that and be ready to see us. Btw umm that DUDU term... it means BOOBS.. daddy dudu is really gross, next time try harder to insult us.

The only reason many people come here is because of your obsession about India and posting threads about my country. Stop that and you will see no Indians coming here, continue that and be ready to see us. Btw umm that DUDU term... it means BOOBS.. daddy dudu is really gross, next time try harder to insult us.

Whatever you want DuDu to mean,
just come near ... and have a go at it.
U'd get the milky treat one way or another !

See sweety; the only thing blocked ( permanently ) is ur digestive exit canal.

Hindu-stan blocking anything isn't happening ... this is not mahabharat darling.

Sugar.. It did happened... and it'll happen,, There's no way for PN to stop it..

Back
Top Bottom