What's new

Afghanistan, Pakistan ISIL’s next target: Iranian Intelligence Minister

But still I can not understand why you call mosque Sunni and Shia ...

Here, we have...I will post what my fellow countryman posted years back.

Iranians will say that "mosques are mosques , not shia or sunni mosques"

So then the question is in these "mosques are mosques" will the majority shia of Iran pray behind a minorty sunni imam in the same mosque ?

are the congregations mixed and how many imams are sunni ?

Here, we have...I will post what my fellow countryman posted years back.

Iranians will say that "mosques are mosques , not shia or sunni mosques"

So then the question is in these "mosques are mosques" will the majority shia of Iran pray behind a minorty sunni imam in the same mosque ?

are the congregations mixed and how many imams are sunni ?
Yes for me it's ridicules to call a mosque Sunni or Shia, when you go to Mecca would you consider Kabba Sunni or Shia? do you consider Quran Sunni or Shia?what about Prophet of Islam??
I would say prayer behind a Sunni Imam, why not?
And what part of "there are 10~15 k Sunni mosques in all over Iran is hard to understand? that makes you bring it up over and over? There are Sunni mosques in Iran so when I said the idea of considering a mosque Sunni or Shie is not wise I didn't mean Sunnis don't have their own mosques in Iran, go ask those who lied to you that in Iran or Tehran Sunni don't have mosques or they are not permitted to build one.
Or what part of "there are Sunni schools and mosques in Iran and Sunnis follow their own religion freely" you missed?
In Iran no one would ask you about your sect therefore I can not give you a number, and naturally Sunni Imams are mostly in Sunni provinces, if you watch the clip you would realize it.

859589_404.jpg 1756032.jpg 1757416.jpg 2107615.jpg 13931022000527_PhotoL.jpg n00016064-r-b-000.jpg n00029628-r-b-014.jpg
Even you can find it on Iranian bills:

وحدت+شیعه+و+سنی+در+اقتصاد+ایران+_+عکس.jpg

So why doesn't ISIL doesnt ever go after Iran,SA,Qatar etc? Why is Pakistan always targeted?

Its not like Shias are going to join ISIS now are they? Also the Iranian regime tends to put down any uprising very violently not like Pakistani government which can't seem to have any policy on terrorism or sectarian organisations in Pakistan.

Its not like Shias are going to join ISIS now are they?.
Most likely not. But from my observation ISIS and AQ find they have EASE recruiting in places with big, uneducated, poor sunni populations, which Pakistan and Afghanistan fall under, so no surprise.

Yes for me it's ridicules to call a mosque Sunni or Shia, when you go to Mecca would you consider Kabba Sunni or Shia? do you consider Quran Sunni or Shia?what about Prophet of Islam??
I would say prayer behind a Sunni Imam, why not?
And what part of "there are 10~15 k Sunni mosques in all over Iran is hard to understand? that makes you bring it up over and over? There are Sunni mosques in Iran so when I said the idea of considering a mosque Sunni or Shie is not wise I didn't mean Sunnis don't have their own mosques in Iran, go ask those who lied to you that in Iran or Tehran Sunni don't have mosques or they are not permitted to build one.
Or what part of "there are Sunni schools and mosques in Iran and Sunnis follow their own religion freely" you missed?
In Iran no one would ask you about your sect therefore I can not give you a number, and naturally Sunni Imams are mostly in Sunni provinces, if you watch the clip you would realize it.

View attachment 443451 View attachment 443452 View attachment 443453 View attachment 443454 View attachment 443455 View attachment 443456 View attachment 443457
Even you can find it on Iranian bills:

View attachment 443458

Great...

No genocide happening in Pakistan.

you are blatant liars and hypocrite who live in world of fools. Failure is the destiny of the enemies of the oppressed Shias. Shia literature is getting banned in Pakistan. Ziarat e ashura Imam Hussain a.s. is already banned in Pakistan. there was an attempt to ban Nahjulbalagha in Pakistan. wahabis may attempt again to ban najulbalagha. Thousands of Shia Islamic literature and Duas are banned during the past 20 years by the wahabi establishment.

This is how the state sopnsored terrorists rule over Pakistan and even could not tolerate an Iranian book stall for the Shia Islamic Literature while they fill up their own stalls with books of ignorance. : https://www.dawn.com/news/1061229
Rest Assure the Next country that will be shia majority and will be ruled by Shias is Pakistan. :pakistan:

The immigrant dagas generation will be flushed out in sewerage by their own nuke God. It is systhesis and anti-ssyntehsis when enemies die out themselves :lol:

Last edited:
you are blatant liars and hypocrite who live in world of fools. Failure is the destiny of the enemies of the oppressed Shias. Shia literature is getting banned in Pakistan. Ziarat e ashura Imam Hussain a.s. is already banned in Pakistan. there was an attempt to ban Nahjulbalagha in Pakistan. wahabis may attempt again to ban najulbalagha. Thousands of Shia Islamic literature and Duas are banned during the past 20 years by the wahabi establishment.

This is how the state sopnsored terrorists rule over Pakistan and even could not tolerate an Iranian book stall for the Shia Islamic Literature while they fill up their own stalls with books of ignorance. : https://www.dawn.com/news/1061229
Rest Assure the Next country that will be shia majority and will be ruled by Shias is Pakistan. :pakistan:

The immigrant dagas generation will be flushed out in sewerage by their own nuke God. It is systhesis and anti-ssyntehsis when enemies die out themselves :lol:

Shia literature, if was getting banned, Shias would be protesting but that's not the case...

It is Iranian literature getting banned...U should be happy about it as it will stop brainwashing of Shias

Shia literature, if was getting banned, Shias would be protesting but that's not the case...

It is Iranian literature getting banned...U should be happy about it as it will stop brainwashing of Shias

you are confused people and all your wars are due to confusion. nukes will end all your confusions in coming years.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom