What's new

Afghanistan, Pakistan ISIL’s next target: Iranian Intelligence Minister

Iqbal not just said this about hindustan but overall situation of islamic world we are living now
ملا كو جوہے مسجد میں سجدے کی اجازت
نادان سمجہتے ہے کے اسلام.ہے آزاد
Even after independence all islamic countries are under slavery of british usa russia .

You always fail to make sense. From your support for ISIS-Nusra-Qaeda in Syria to accusing Iran of being a sectarian country.

Oh wait, did you see Saudis condemning Trump's announcement about Quds?

I supported ISIS?

Yes...U are a sectarian country when no sunni can become your head of state while your constitution represents Shia Islam...

In Pakistan, there is no such thing.

I have nothing against common Iranians but their mullah government

I supported ISIS?

Yes...U are a sectarian country when no sunni can become your head of state while your constitution represents Shia Islam...

In Pakistan, there is no such thing.

I have nothing against common Iranians but their mullah government

ٖالٹا چور کوتوال کو ڈانٹے . :lol:

It is you who are sectarianists. doing genocide of Shias and their marginalization since the 50s.

No one is against our God blessed country. It is all opposition to zio-wahabi terrorist mafias.

Bro can you back that claim about wars in 2025?? Or are those your personal intuitions.
(I also kinda have same feeling)
Salam bro that is my personal view and the information available to me i came to the conclusion that 2023-2025 will be the years when the wars will start it will be very bad and many kinds of weapons will be used also wmds also. many countries will be broken and new countries will emerge or lets say historical ones... those who deny and say tht there wont b any war r living in fools paradise.

Iranians should never be allowed to have intelligence network in Pakistan....They look towards Pakistan as a Sunni country not Muslim one...Biased to their core.

This statement by Iranian intelligence minister should ring bells in ISI....They are trying to expand their outreach in Pakistan...ISIS can never raise her head in Pakistan...reasons are obvious but Iranian intentions are not good.

what Islamic u have for others to consider you muslim ?

Iqbal not just said this about hindustan but overall situation of islamic world we are living now
ملا كو جوہے مسجد میں سجدے کی اجازت
نادان سمجہتے ہے کے اسلام.ہے آزاد
Even after independence all islamic countries are under slavery of british usa russia .

Dependence on usa + saud + china and now russia.

60s. sold 3 rivers to india and shouting tarbela dam will change the fortune of the nation. Pakistan will be enlighten by tarbela. Just sell 3 rivers to India.

Then Donations from the arab sheikhs and usa / europe aid.

nukes are building the fortune.

CPEC will change the fortune.

Now russia china alliance will seal the fate.

Secret defence agreements

No trust on the people of their own country. People know nothing. they are just fools. Only lovers of whabi sheikhs are genius since they have money.

Inshallah Allah swt will definitely help the Oppressed and Poor People of Pakistan.

So why doesn't ISIL doesnt ever go after Iran,SA,Qatar etc? Why is Pakistan always targeted?

Our porous borders

Pakistan needs to make an alliance with Russia fast.... To help defeat the American, Indian and Israeli ISIS tekfiri implants in Afghanistan.... Quick!

The next Syria may be pakistan if we dont wake up!

Most definitley this could be the case.
In light of hadith and asar al qiyama all the important signs are there. I am of the same view that next decade is very crucial.
Salam bro that is my personal view and the information available to me i came to the conclusion that 2023-2025 will be the years when the wars will start it will be very bad and many kinds of weapons will be used also wmds also. many countries will be broken and new countries will emerge or lets say historical ones... those who deny and say tht there wont b any war r living in fools paradise.

Now how did India become pro ISIS?
We have many ISIS fanboys in Pakistan and frankly its scary. Pakistan has just started beating Taliban and now this ISIS scum are trying to operate in Pakistan after their defeat in Iraq/Syria. There are known Sunni sectarians who would just join ISIS to kill Shia and thus starting sectarian wars like what happened in Iraq.

This is the most accurate analysis according to me.
Isis joiners are brainwashed by hatred towards all non believers.
Especially those sects that have risen from Islam.
So beware shia, dawoodi boras , Ahmadiyyas etc..
Christians, Hindus , bhuddists are obvious targets for extermination by Isis.
I don’t even have to mention Jews...!

Now how did India become pro ISIS?
Ask them when they come to your capital for instructions.

BTW ISIS could learn a thing or two from your RSS and Gao Rakshak terrorists. They seem to be mirror images of each other.

Ask them when they come to your capital for instructions.

BTW ISIS could learn a thing or two from your RSS and Gao Rakshak terrorists. They seem to be mirror images of each other.
Well I agree that all fundamentalist Organization’s have many similarities, you can compare isis with nazis, rss, kkk etc.
But the closest ideology to isis is obviously Wahhabism.
And being influenced to join isis starts with hatred, which you seem to share, so I would suggest you to look at the other direction when confronted by their ideology.

I am making a very big statement read world and islamic history from 1800 till 1967 you will learn british empire is controlling from political religious and social policies and re written islam in their favour to create space for promise land israel.When you do this study you will find out islamic countries in middle east and asia are guaranter of saftey of israel till this day yesterday was another example at istanbul turkey.

Sir syed ahmad khan imam abdul wahab
Kamal ata turk all preaches ameer and imam state and religion are separate enities and qaid e azam in 1948?
Right this ideology is called?
Any guesses?

we should threaten to nuke them
Pakistan should make it clear in UN if ISIL attack us we will nuke both India and Afghanistan

There was ISIS attack on shrine in february whch hit the toll of 88.

what Islamic u have for others to consider you muslim ?

Dependence on usa + saud + china and now russia.

60s. sold 3 rivers to india and shouting tarbela dam will change the fortune of the nation. Pakistan will be enlighten by tarbela. Just sell 3 rivers to India.

Then Donations from the arab sheikhs and usa / europe aid.

nukes are building the fortune.

CPEC will change the fortune.

Now russia china alliance will seal the fate.

Secret defence agreements

No trust on the people of their own country. People know nothing. they are just fools. Only lovers of whabi sheikhs are genius since they have money.

Inshallah Allah swt will definitely help the Oppressed and Poor People of Pakistan.
Yes british sponsored rulers will change your lives 1947 till 2017 spit on me if you dont find any connection between british and pakistani political and military leadership my open challenge to you!!!

we should threaten to nuke them
Pakistan should make it clear in UN if ISIL attack us we will nuke both India and Afghanistan
I don’t get this, what has Islamic state (ISIS) got to do with India.
This is just a gimmik.
The reality is you just want to nuke India irrespective of any reason. Can’t stand the growth and superiority of India over Pakistan it seems.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom