What's new

Afghanistan, Pakistan ISIL’s next target: Iranian Intelligence Minister

Compare this statement with Rex Tillerson's comments on Pakistan today,the answer is in front of you
and for the people who don't knew what Rex said about Pakistan
Pakistan's political leadership would lose control over the country if it does not begin the process of changing its relationship with the Haqqani Network and other terror groups having safe havens there, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has warned.

Tillerson's remarks came amid Trump administration's repeated calls to Pakistan to do more against terrorist outfits.

"We want to work with Pakistan to stamp out terrorism within their boundaries as well, but Pakistan has to begin the process of changing its relationship with the Haqqani Network and with others," Tillerson told a Washington audience.

In his remarks on 'Meeting the Foreign Policy Challenges of 2017 and Beyond' organised by the 2017 Atlantic Council- Korea Foundation Forum, Tillerson said that Pakistan's relationship with the Haqqani Network needs to be altered.

"I understand that this is a relationship that has emerged probably for, in their view, good reasons a decade ago, but now that relationship has to be altered because if they're not careful, Pakistan is going to lose control of their own country," he warned

He said the US was willing to share information with them to be successful.

"But we cannot continue with the status quo, where terrorist organizations are allowed to find safe haven inside of Pakistan," the top American diplomat warned. Notably despite repeated warning from the Trump Administration there is not much impact on Pakistan's attitude towards terrorist groups.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/62050768.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Don't be afraid let's go !!!!!

Americans should never be allowed to have intelligence network in Pakistan....They look towards Pakistan as a Muslim country not ally one...Biased to their core.

These statements by CIA should ring bells in ISI....They are trying to expand their outreach in Pakistan...ISIS can never raise her head in Pakistan...reasons are obvious but American intentions are not good !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am no fond of Americans but Iran is no friend either...Iranians always use Shia militias to create disturbance in neighboring countries....That's why Pak/Turkiye look towards you with suspicion.

Makes sense after back to back failed visits and CIA Chief's open threat. Seal the border and strong response to any illegal crossings by land or Air.

Idiotic corrupt rulers of my Country are in bed with US, India and Israel.
Bro, once you people come together and kick Americans out of Afghanistan, all of your neighbors would be able to work with you and build Afghanistan once again.

USA is the trouble maker in the region. Remember Iraq, Americans were there to stay, Iraqi militias worked with Iran and kicked Americans out.

I am no fond of Americans but Iran is no friend either...Iranians always use Shia militias to create disturbance in neighboring countries....That's why Pak/Turkiye look towards you with suspicion.
You always fail to make sense. From your support for ISIS-Nusra-Qaeda in Syria to accusing Iran of being a sectarian country.

Oh wait, did you see Saudis condemning Trump's announcement about Quds?

This retard taking cover of ISIL boogeyman to sneak in Hezbollah and other violent Irani proxies.

It is very much a possibility and it has happened before.
But always remember the provocation came from Iranian proxies..
This is how Iranian propaganda works.

1. Start spreading rumors that ISIS is coming to Pakistan.
  2. The proxy zakireen begin scare mongering the minorities..
  3. Covert arming of proxies and factions sympathetic to Iran.
  4. False flag attacks and the dynamite has been ignited..

I don't see difference between Iranian Mullahs and Saudi fanatics who have bankrolled religious schools in Pakistan.

There is no Iranian school in Pakistan, unfortunately we have weak relations because of the same Saudi trained guys.

Your regime is fanatical and so are the Saudis, the only difference is that your regime is not as rich as the Saudis who have been able to recruit more brain dead Sunni Pakistanis to fight their war against Shia. Although Iranians did manage to recruit some poor Hazara Shias from Pakistan, so lets not beat around the bush about your regime. We can open another thread about Saudis and their known involvement in funding extremism and terrorism not just in Pakistan but around the world. Let me make something clear here, I have nothing against Iran as a country, I'm one of the most pro Iranian Pakistanis and absolutely love Iranian history and culture but your Ayatollah and his revolutionary guards are terrorists, I hope you know what kind of violence they have been spreading ME.

Bro, once you people come together and kick Americans out of Afghanistan, all of your neighbors would be able to work with you and build Afghanistan once again.

USA is the trouble maker in the region. Remember Iraq, Americans were there to stay, Iraqi militias worked with Iran and kicked Americans out.

You always fail to make sense. From your support for ISIS-Nusra-Qaeda in Syria to accusing Iran of being a sectarian country.

Oh wait, did you see Saudis condemning Trump's announcement about Quds?
He must be a Mullah of mosque who is dependent on Saudi salary/donations and must be havibg 3 daughters to marry OR ge can simply be a RAW agent playing mind games here.

I don't get what the US will achieve by bringing remanent terrorist from Syria & Iraq. These mofo's have been battered by Russian bombing and now the Russians will be backing the taliban in afghanistan.

some people believe that american war on terror is a cover name of religious wars and attack on afghanistan and iraq is called as a crusade.

as for afghanistan, the black flags will rise from khorasan during the war which is called as mother of all wars..

@HAKIKAT @Zarvan @war&peace

Afghanistan, Pakistan ISIL’s next target: Iranian Intelligence Minister
Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter

Iranian-Intelligence-Minister-Seyed-Mahmoud-Alavi-1.jpg

TEHRAN : Iranian Intelligence Minister Seyed Mahmoud Alavi Tuesday warned that the ISIL terrorist group which has sustained heavy defeats in Iraq and Syria is now attempting to find a new shelter, naming Afghanistan and Pakistan as its main target.

“The ISIL has lost land but it has not surrendered its arms and is after occupying lands in Afghanistan, Pakistan and anywhere else possible to revive the idea of Islamic caliphate,” Alavi said, addressing a forum in Tehran on Tuesday.

He also referred to US President Donald Trump’s controversial decision to recognize Jerusalem Quds as Israel’s capital, and said the decision came after the terrorists, including the ISIL, sustained a deadly blow and their supporters grew disappointed and adopted crazy behavior.

Alavi expressed pleasure that the world is aware of the dangers of Trump’s decision and avoided support.

In relevant remarks in November, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif warned that the ISIL terrorist group is a danger which threatens the region, including Afghanistan.

Orignally published by INP

Isis script was soooo predictable. Only problem is Pak army.

Iranian politicians should shout up their mouth ... they turned Iran to shit hole and now they dare to talk about others ....

some people believe that american war on terror is a cover name of religious wars and attack on afghanistan and iraq is called as a crusade.

as for afghanistan, the black flags will rise from khorasan during the war which is called as mother of all wars..

@HAKIKAT @Zarvan @war&peace
As I've said time and again that ISIS is a creation of CIA + Mossad with a clear aim to pave the way for greater Israel. They successfully, subjective of course, defamed key terms related to the Islamic Eschatology e.g. black flags, Caliphate, Islamic state, Sharia, Jihad... and now since they have been successfully defeated by Russia thanks to Putin's great wisdom, these terrorists of Mossad and CIA are being transferred to Afghanistan to distort the image of Khorasan and also destabilise the nuclear Pakistan since the TTA failed to deliver due to Pak army's operation.

This is hilarious - looks like Iran's intelligence minister has finally waken up from his sleep after 15 years ! What do you think has be happening since US ventured into A-stan? The destabilisation efforts against Pakistan started the day US entered A-stan. Pakistan has been taking care of this terrorism very nicely, and the Iran minister should not worry about Pakistan. But what he should really worry about is that Iran is being encircled. So the next target is actually Iran. Good luck to Iran but it is not looking too good for it at the moment.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom