What's new

Afghanistan, Pakistan ISIL’s next target: Iranian Intelligence Minister

https://pakobserver.net/afghanistan-pakistan-isils-next-target-iranian-intelligence-minister/

I hope both countries are ready to confront this cursed entity.

Americans, after ISIS defeat in Syria&Iraq, will try to destroy other Islamic countries.

Not on topic, but I guess now everyone should understand why India is pursuing the projects like Chabahar and INSTC (in particular) ?? We just want to bypass both Afghanistan and Pakistan to access central Asia and beyond for good reasons. :)

It will be good hunting season for our armed forces to practice their shooting skills on these terrorists:)

It will be good hunting season for our armed forces to practice their shooting skills on these terrorists:)

Really feel sorry for your above statement. It's a road that runs in both direction, can't you see that even after 16 years of war on terror ???? :-(

taRget is not afghanistan or pakistan but iran border eith afghanistan first time iran will fight proxy war on its own border with afghanistan just like aghan pakistan border iran must not arm taliban against isil which is attacking afghan security forces in afghanistan.

Really feel sorry for your above statement. It's a road that runs in both direction, can't you see that even after 16 years of war on terror ???? :-(

to be frank it is a good live training session, improving their skills and understanding the enemy tactics. it will help our troops and high end command in future wars which will take place somewhere between 2024- 2025 and then how long it will God knows but it will be very devastating and new borders will be introduced.

Iranians should never be allowed to have intelligence network in Pakistan....They look towards Pakistan as a Sunni country not Muslim one...Biased to their core.

This statement by Iranian intelligence minister should ring bells in ISI....They are trying to expand their outreach in Pakistan...ISIS can never raise her head in Pakistan...reasons are obvious but Iranian intentions are not good.

we should be vigilant on both sides. keep eye on Parachinar and other extremists along with afghanistan.

Last edited:
to be frank it is a good live training session, improving their skills and understanding the enemy tactics. it will help our troops and high end command in future wars which will take place somewhere between 2024- 2025 and then how long it will God knows but it will be very devastating and new borders will be introduced.

I don't expect any war (especially between Nuclear nations) ever to happen. But yes, the number and intensity of proxy wars are gonna increase worldwide, as well as the number of terrorist organizations. And please don't expect it to be an easy live training session. :)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,,,,, so called sunni wahabi ISIS not "here for Shia Iran" .............

We surely live in a strange world......................

I don't expect any war (especially between Nuclear nations) ever to happen. But yes, the number and intensity of proxy wars are gonna increase worldwide, as well as the number of terrorist organizations. And please don't expect it to be an easy live training session. :)
as i said good for our armed forces and believe me they have become a very professional force to tackle ... battle hardened ...fighting at great heights nd rough terrain ...

US-NATO cargo planes.

I hope India doesn't fall into their trap ,,, for cooperation against Pakistan. Believe me it will backfire and terrorists will find a way into India too. Americans are trouble makers!

India is not Pakistan that to gain some silly things it allow US to work inside out territory...We may work with US in different areas, but India is quite independent in its foreign policy with respect to allowing some one to use our country....Rather, you should ask your friend Pakistan who allowed and still allowing US to go through their country to operate in Afganistan since last 27 years from the days of Talibans...And in spite of such an history of Pakistan in allowing US, you can trust Pakistan about ISIL but casting doubt on India...

we should threaten to nuke them
Pakistan should make it clear in UN if ISIL attack us we will nuke both India and Afghanistan

Sometimes, kids like you make nice jokes...Mate, even if you use nuclear weopon on India, both India and Pakistan will be wiped out of the map together..Nuclear option comes with some responsibility...Not to threaten every one for silly things...

One advice to Isis goons go attack Israel. Leave the Muslim countries alone.

Bro can you back that claim about wars in 2025?? Or are those your personal intuitions.
(I also kinda have same feeling)

Compare this statement with Rex Tillerson's comments on Pakistan today,the answer is in front of you

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom