What's new

Abu Dhabi Group sign investment worth $45 billion

$45 billion!!!!! :woot: And what is Abu Dhabi getting in return? Are the assets gonna be owned by them and profits accrued plowed back to Abu Dhabi? So what's in it for Pakistan except for some swanky buildings for the rich and famous? :undecided:

excuse me sir, can you post the full evaluation of the how the money is being wasted here?

What are the chances that the current ruling party could use this as a election gimmick showcasing themselves as the one who brought this.

excuse me sir, can you post the full evaluation of the how the money is being wasted here?
I never meant 'wasted'. See, no one on mother Earth is gonna invest anywhere unless and until they are absolutely sure that there is something in it for them and all their investment is recovered plus profits. It's Abu Dhabi's greenbacks after all, not Pakistan's. They won't dish out any freebies.

Except for employment opportunities for Pakistanis, every dime spent by Abu Dhabi on those projects will have to be recovered by them in whichever form. There are no free lunches. Please remember that!

ABU DHABI: An agreement has been signed between Pakistani real-estate tycoon Malik Riaz and Abu Dhabi group to build world's tallest building in Pakistan’s port city, Karachi.

The agreement worth $45 billion will provide employment to 2.5 million people in Pakistan.

$35 billion worth of investments will be made in Sindh, while $10 billion will be invested in Islamabad and Lahore. The agreement amounts to the largest foreign investment in Pakistan.

Apart from building the world tallest building in Pakistan’s financial hub, Sports City, International City, Media City, Educational and Medical City. Miniatures’ of the world’s seven wonders will also be built as part of this project.

For all his ills, Malik Riaz is a very astute businessman.

As notorious eagle said, trust Malik Riaz to bring a project like this to Pakistan.

I normally wouldn't be optimistic about these kinds of news but it's Malik Riaz. His projects are amazing and international quality. He can actually pull this off.

Back
Top Bottom