What's new

Abu Dhabi Group sign investment worth $45 billion

Honestly how you trollers reach 2000+ posts without getting banned , I wonder ? :azn:

Read the thread careful before showing your burning *** , the agreement is signed ...
Hey bro, you should organize a movement and pass a resolution to get me perma banned in this forum. Who knows, you might actually have better luck than me. Investing in a country like pakistan and that too on fanciful projects like the "tallest building in the world" reeks of a scam waiting to happen. Do you know the trouble they went through trying to build burj-khalifa? Did you also know that investing in such a fanciful project means--you have to be ABSOLUTELY sure that it will bring you tourism and/or business ?

Wake up , look around. Your country isn't exactly very stable

45 billion figure is extremely unlikely.

Throughout my tenure in this forum i have come across numerous threads on "investment projects" or "world class facilities" in pakistan. Like a bad fortune cookie, all of these--without exception have ended in tears. Even the BRT lahore thread running right now--is a joke.

What is this abu-dhabi group getting in return anyway? Its sounds very far fetched and therefore very unlikely.

Centaurus, Bahria Icon tower, Grand Hyatt in Isl, KPT tower is in the works...

Although largest tower in the world certainly seems far fetched, so does the amount being shown and employment figures, but a deal has been signed by Bahria town and it ain't a promise...

I must be missing something here. Unless I'm trolling! :P

Of course you are trolling again , kid ... Without reading and understanding the news and clicking the " Reply with Quote " link in haste .. :azn:

45 billion figure is extremely unlikely.

Yes the news of the agreement being signed is false and the picture photoshopped ... Do not waste your time now :azn: Do not tell me stories of instability in the country and anything else , you would have better luck explaining it to the Abu Dhabi group who just signed the agreement of course without thinking as per you !

Hey bro, you should organize a movement and pass a resolution to get me perma banned in this forum. Who knows, you might actually have better luck than me. Investing in a country like pakistan and that too on fanciful projects like the "tallest building in the world" reeks of a scam waiting to happen. Do you know the trouble they went through trying to build burj-khalifa? Did you also know that investing in such a fanciful project means--you have to be ABSOLUTELY sure that it will bring you tourism and/or business ?

I dont think it is your problem , it is between two investors of Pakistan & UAE , & the countries that are concerned by it are also Pakistan & UAE , whether you like it not , kinda makes no difference .

Besides Agreement is inked, now whatever happens in future only Allah knows , so either live with it , or dont come to this thread . Simple as that .

Well this is something to see....

What Malik Riaz wants, he gets. He is IMO the only man in Pakistan who can come up with such mega projects.

Would be interesting to see the outcome of this project...

Money of peoples has made Malik Riaz a power broker and Qadri a politician.

By the way UAE is not happy with Gawadar, Is this an attempt to troll?

Cost of a building being 45 billion USD does not seem right..

It isn't ... There are a couple of big projects planned and when Malik Riaz is there , we expect such sort of deals , powerful and influential with a big political clout ...

Much needed foreign investment in Pakistan.. Good job... this 45 billion will be spread over how many years?? Also are you sure is USD.. Cost of a building being 45 billion USD does not seem right..

it is just not one building , building is a part of investment.

In 2005 a Geo News Report claimed that US was going to invest US$ 500 billion in Pak.but the funny part is it never happened.:rofl:

Of course you are trolling again , kid ... Without reading and understanding the news and clicking the " Reply with Quote " link in haste .. :azn:
Ah! Quoting out of context as usual, eh grandpa? You've conveniently skipped my question and quoted me selectively. I'll repeat my question. Don't brush it under the carpet this time, because you'll look pretty silly if you do.

So here is the question again, reproduced from the original post:

"Constructing miniatures of the world’s seven wonders amounts to 'infrastructure development and economic progression'??? :woot: Now why didn't I know that? :undecided: :rofl: "

Much needed foreign investment in Pakistan.. Good job... this 45 billion will be spread over how many years?? Also are you sure is USD.. Cost of a building being 45 billion USD does not seem right..

btw, Burj Khalifa costed about 1.5 billion Dollars..

Burj Khalifa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I strongly suggest you to read OP for once....

The agreement worth $45 billion will provide employment to 2.5 million people in Pakistan.

$35 billion worth of investments will be made in Sindh, while $10 billion will be invested in Islamabad and Lahore

I dont think it is your problem , it is between two investors of Pakistan & UAE , & the countries that are concerned by it are also Pakistan & UAE , whether you like it not , kinda makes no difference .

Besides Agreement is inked, now whatever happens in future only Allah knows , so either live with it , or dont come to this thread . Simple as that .

Well, I think i am allowed to make observations regardless. From the BRTS project to laptop schemes all the way over to your railway projects----every thing ended in tears. Not to mention Gwadar and the likes. Top all of that with an absolute lack of security.

The thing is, there is no basic infrastructure or financial clout in Pakistan that can facilitate business like what goes down in the UAE. Hey, even i can say "inshallah in the future ---etc etc etc" . But that doesn't make it any more real.

Ah! Quoting out of context as usual, eh grandpa? You've conveniently skipped my question and quoted me selectively. I'll repeat my question. Don't brush it under the carpet this time, because you'll look pretty silly if you do.

So here is the question again:

Constructing miniatures of the world’s seven wonders amounts to 'infrastructure development and economic progression'??? :woot: Now why didn't I know that? :undecided: :rofl:

What was there in your post to quote even ? Wont the projects provide employment to a large number of Pakistanis and result in infrastructure development and much needed economic progress in Pakistan ? Or you were just trolling as usual ? :azn:

You accuse me of quoting selectively , have you read the news properly and having done that seen that it included much more than just a tourist attraction ? :no:

Apart from building the world tallest building in Pakistan’s financial hub, Sports City, International City, Media City, Educational and Medical City.

Here it is , read it slowly this time ...

Back
Top Bottom