What's new

Abu Dhabi Group sign investment worth $45 billion

I think Pakistan did well to give the Gawadar Port to China.. And this project is bcoz of Gawadar future.. wild guess..

You accuse me of quoting selectively , have you read the news properly and having done that seen that it included much more than just a tourist attraction ? :no:

Ok, Ok...Peace! :angel:

But seriously, I wonder how much Mr 10% will get? Hmmm....Let's see...$45 billion means $4.5 billion! :woot: Now that's what I call a jackpot! :cheesy:

Or 45 billion PKR.. and the news confused the currency...

Yes thats what i thought but i didn't want to hurt my people feeling's :D That why stayed with the dollar.
These YA shiekh's are not stupid to invest their money in a country where they fund terrorism..

Malik Riza has 4 times that money himself :) , he wouldn't need foreign investment if it was just Rs.45 bln .

Our Metro Bus costed Rs.70 bln , we financed that on our own .( the infrastructure )

and the investment is not in real state , it is mostly in infrastructure .

Not the only source that is reporting it and Geo TV being the channel of the largest media group in Pakistan is highly unlikely to make such mistake ... Let us wait and watch ...

Not the only source that is reporting it and Geo TV being the channel of the largest media group in Pakistan is highly unlikely to make such mistake ... Let us wait and watch ...
IT is GEO along with sister products of JAng Group which published fake wikileaks cables.:rofl:

good news, 45 billion does seem huge, but in reality, i don't think it to be that huge, every year Pakistan receives about 11-12 billion dollar in remittances, and with in 4 years, these remittances will easily cross the figure 45 billion, yet there are deep rooted problems with economy, what needs to be seen is the time frame of the intended projects the money will be invested in. if they are investing in dams,railways, airports then these will not make much difference as these projects will easily take more than 5 years to get completed.

i had heard that Pakistan was to pay 41 lacs everyday to Turkish company which was a partner in the Lahore metro project, who gets what needs to be seen here.

Yes this is true news.
Here Malik riaz has great respect in Rawalpindi. Just come here and see Bahria town, and phaseIV, UK type flats, houses, roads, and great work every where.
Malik riaz is Billionaire and this is great investment.
This new agreement with UAE will bring 25 lakh jobs :yahoo:

Malik Riaz and Abu Dhabi group have signed an agreement worth $45 billion investment in Pakistan.

DUBAI (Dunya News):-An agreement has been signed between Abu Dhabi group chairman Shaikh Nahyan Bin Mubarik Annahyan and Bahria Town’s ex-chairman Malik Riaz to build the tallest building in the world in Karachi. The agreement worth $45 billion will provide employment to 2.5 million people in Pakistan.

According to the agreement, $45 would be invested on different construction projects in Pakistan. Out of the total amount, about $35 billion worth of investments will be made in Sindh, while $10 billion will be invested in Islamabad and Lahore.

The agreement amounts to the largest foreign investment in Pakistan.

This splendid and graceful agreement would boost to more than 55 sectors in industries particularly cement, iron and glass manufacturing.

Dunya News: Pakistan:-Malik Riaz, Abu Dhabi Group to invest $45 bn in Pa...
For the first time a huge investment of $ 35 billion would be made in Pakistan.

Under an agreement signed between Malik Riaz and Abu Dhabi Group the tallest building of the world would be built in Karachi.

The former chairman of Bahria Town and its present consultant Malik Riaz Hussain and Chairman of Abu Dhabi Group Shaikh Nahyan bin Mubarak al Nahyan singed the agreement for the biggest construction project of Pakistan.

Under the agreement an investent of $ 45 billion would be made in various construction projects in Pakistan. This would include a $ 1 billion investment each in Lahore and Islamabad and an investment of $ 35 billion in Karachi which include the construction of the world's tallest building.

In addition, a sports city, international city, education & medical city and media city would also be constructed.

Miniatures of the Seven Wonders of the world are also a part of these construction projects.

It has also been learnt that these projects would generate an employment for for 2.5 million people and promote 55 industries.

One of the prominent part of the project include harness energy from sea and generate energy from it with a grid of its own.

In addition, sea water would be turn potable by developing a latest water treatment plant.

http://www.arynews.tv/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=70157

All the news sources are reporting it , it seems to be True .

I was skeptical about this sum of money, but than i saw Malik Riaz's face. If there is anyone who can bring this amount of money into Pakistan and produce some quality work, its him. Don't believe me, take a look at Bahria Town and all their subsidiaries, simply top class work.

Back
Top Bottom