What's new

World’s tallest building to be built in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word "tallest" is bringing uncomfortable thoughts, however given the previous record of Malik Riaz, I am confident that he'll get it done. Perhaps not the building, the rest can surely be done.

For those who haven't been in Bahria Town Rawalpindi, let me tell you guys something. The residents pay just 2000 PKR/month for free maintenance services (provided you pay for the items to be replaced), water supply (if somebody runs out of regular supply), gardening services, garbage disposal, cleaning staff and security (a guard for each street + security patrol vehicles). On top of that almost uninterrrupted electric supply. (I frequently visit some relatives there).

And the amount of manpower that is working on the developing phases, you've gotta believe that this guy is the only Pakistani who has brought some revolutionary changes in the living standards in Pakistan. The new phases are so perfectly planned, with 4-lane main roads, 50ft wide streets, paved footpaths, hospitals, schools, mosques, parks, commercial areas and CCTV surveillance (being installed). Sure he is corrupt, he is bad, but he is doing good for this country too.
Then there is the Bahria Dastarkhwan (free lunch for poor) at a few places throughout the city..

Bahria Town is sure for the upper middle and rich classes, but it is also helping the poor by employing thousands of people.

Waiting for computer generated pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as i hate Malik Riaz he is one hell of a Business man , now matter which party come into power ,no one can mess with his projects , as he has roots in every political party , he basically finances all the major political parties in Pakistan , so it does not matter who is in the power .

Malik Riaz gets , what he wants . means don't matter , the end result does .

How MQM Will collect bhatta

via emails cz this is going to be a new city with a lot of restrictions like may be we requires some permit of visas to enter into this island they are going to construct bridge to connect the island with khi :D

Guys, u should build 8-10 super-speciality hospitals thruout ur country with this amount so dat ur people suffering from chronic diseases dont hav to travel to india and other countries for medical facilities...no offense intended...

Guys, u should build 8-10 super-speciality hospitals thruout ur country with this amount so dat ur people suffering from chronic diseases dont hav to travel to india and other countries for medical facilities...no offense intended...

Thank you for your valueable comment why dont you indians feed 800 million poor indian instead of wasting billions of dollars in building skyscrapers and on army ??? :wave:

50% of our population would b havin a debit card by 2015, so urs 800 mill data is complete bs......nd u can alwys compare da data nd economic stability of both da countries to knw y we could afford to..

50% of our population would b havin a debit card by 2015, so urs 800 mill data is complete bs......nd u can alwys compare da data nd economic stability of both da countries to knw y we could afford to..

You indians looks soo good in Words but in reality your people are dying of hunger

Kid - Deal is between two companies. It's their money and they can do whatever they want with it. Who is Pakistan's government to tell them what they should build?

Mate, i respect ur country nd thus said wat i thot would b good 4 u....but u seem 2 b a brainwashed fellow 2 me..:what:

Kid - Deal is between two companies. It's their money and they can do whatever they want with it. Who is Pakistan's government to tell them what they should build?

Ya i know...but a true pakistani with such amt of wealth should act more wisely, dnt u think dat??

Mate, i respect ur country nd thus said wat i thot would b good 4 u....but u seem 2 b a brainwashed fellow 2 me..:what:

we are not brain washed dear , hunger is the national problem of your country even your PM accepted it, we are worried about those 3000 kids dying of hunger every day in shining india .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom