What's new

World’s tallest building to be built in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude we call bahria town islamabad as Bahria town RWP because its build in the last corner of RWP not with in islamabad:lol:

How much would it cost to enjoy a decent vacation in Islamabad and adjacent areas ? I am really bored in Karachi :D

How much would it cost to enjoy a decent vacation in Islamabad and adjacent areas ? I am really bored in Karachi :D

come stay with me free of cost:lol:

I don't know why they named it as Islamabad, It is situated in Rawalpindi, Near Rawalpindi schemeIII from one side, and kakpul on other side.

THE ARENA - Street A, Phase IV, Bahria Town, Islamabad:undecided:
They've just launched their website as well.
The Arena

This is the work of malik riaz, the greatest patwari of pak:lol:

Oh thanks for the offer , but still how much is it ? :D

depends how much can u afford.

There r hotels which r expensive n there r some near RWP n in there which r not.

How big is that island , actually ? Except for Minora , I haven't visited any other Island in Karachi and God knows I love tropical islands which Pakistan has none !

It's huge, check it out on google maps

Why does my mind ring an alarm that rather than world tallest building, Karachites are in for world tallest property scam!

Some of the projects by Bahria Town Developers, this guy means business.

These ones are even better.
42125060.jpg

42125232.jpg

hi_ci122c59s4.jpg

Well I checked out the man Malik Riaz and also checked out Bahria town. Well I think if this man says he is gona do it he might actually build it. But the problem remains same that who is going to buy that luxurious property in a country that is politically instable and doesn't have a lot of riches.

LOL there is no such thing like "Bahria Town have their own generation plants etc". People who live in Bahria town paying higher rate / unit charge. Bahria Town already have contract with WAPDA > Govt to pay extra for Bahria Town Societies in Pakistan.

By all means take a trip down to Bahria Town in both Islamabad and Lahore, you can see their gigantic power generation plants that they built themselves. They have entire teams of men dedicated for their maintenance and generation of power, initially skilled technicians from Singapore were hired whom setup the entire project, now the locals can handle it as they passed all the traits. You are right, Malik Riaz did approach Wapda to provide them with uninterrupted supply of electricity which they could not guarantee at the time. Malik Riaz said screw you, i will create my own power generation plant which he did. As i have said before, he is a 'bastard' but he is a damn good businessman.

Well I checked out the man Malik Riaz and also checked out Bahria town. Well I think if this man says he is gona do it he might actually build it. But the problem remains same that who is going to buy that luxurious property in a country that is politically instable and doesn't have a lot of riches.

This is the biggest problem in Pakistan right now, the income inequality. The rich are too rich and the poor are too poor, Pakistan has no shortage of rich men. Look at all the luxury housing societies in Pakistan, as soon as units go up for sale they are sold within a matter of minutes. Luxury Cars since 2006 have increased by a rate of 4000%. There is no shortage of buyers for these luxury properties, if Malik Riaz is getting involved in a project believe me he would have done his home work.

A new target for taliban?

Well, if it is less than 1.6km high it won't be world's tallest.
I heard KSA building a tower called Kingdom tower which gonna be world's tallest.

A new target for taliban?

Well, if it is less than 1.6km high it won't be world's tallest.
I heard KSA building a tower called Kingdom tower which gonna be world's tallest.

If Taliban dare attack Karachi biggest development it will be finish for them as MQM will not tolerate it

Btw a huge building like this wont be without security...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom